It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampage Stabbings and other Weird News Strangeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yes, so there was a stabbing rampage in Rockford, Illinois today. And I'm like--what?! I don't see it mentioned on ATS (I apologize if I missed it.)

So why isn't this huge news? Because it is quite shocking to me. Maybe because there is so much strangeness in the news lately. If I recall, there was a thread about another vicious stabbing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So stabbings are just new normal now. Kate Middleton cancer AI vids. Bridge collapse. Eclipse rumors and strangeness. Disclosure on the horizon. Is P. Diddy an illuminati sacrifice?

Good lord what is all this noise and weirdness going on like it's not completely outrageous and bizarre.

It's really sort of dreamlike and surreal, just bonkers. Is AI just making all the news we see at this point? Is this why it feels so believable and alien at the same time?

Oh yeah, here's a link to the Rockford, IL thing.

edit on 29-3-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I’m hoppin’ mad. Where’s the manager, I’d like to have a word!

Really though, it does seem things are a getting a bit wild out there.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cocnutcrab883
I’m hoppin’ mad. Where’s the manager, I’d like to have a word!

The usual fee is 3 eggs and a Pokemon plush.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

So stabbings are just new normal now. Kate Middleton cancer AI vids. Bridge collapse. Eclipse rumors and strangeness. Disclosure on the horizon. Is P. Diddy an illuminati sacrifice?

Welcome to the new world mate .

Guns or no Guns people will kill in mass at random . These stabbings are a prime example .

The Bridge collapse is being discussed on ATS but not like I thought it would. I'm hearing the lady who owned the company of the very boat that hit the bridge in Baltimore is the same lady who's Tesla murdered her in a pond. Very odd .

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This knife crime is getting more and more prevalent in the UK and the majority are perpetrated by illegal immigrants. It's part of their culture. An Explanation:- When I was young when I was going out my mother used to say to me "have you got clean underpants on"? To which I would reply "why", the answer was always "what if you have an accident and be took to hospital. You don't want to be seen with dirty underpants".
NOW, we have all these people coming from countries where their mothers say " have you got your knife on you Akhmed, Nbolo (add your own idea of a name)"? And the reply "what for mother"? Answer "in case you get attacked silly". So they regularly carry knives but the biggest problem with that is they come from countries/societies where just to look at them for a few seconds they see as an insult and strike out.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the new world order dude

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Knife crime is nothing new in the UK, hence it's rarely reported.

OP had a point though, the "news" can no longer be trusted as it's now dependant on where you go to see what's happening in the world.

No news channel is unbiased and we are essentially limited to what the government want to go into the press and then how the press portray it.

You bring in AI deepfakes and we are going to be in a world where no one knows what true or false.

Worrying times as this feeds into revolution where people have had enough and take action - action in a world where the west has less armed forces, less police, less control.

Insurrection is coming.

top topics

join