It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to where I started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Greetings all. As the title would suggest I've been here before. Before I wasted untold hours on X and Truth but after I became totally disgusted by the narcissism of Facebook. I always thought of ATS as a place where an honest conversation had a chance. My behavior hasn't always been the best when I've been angered but I'm working on it.

I cherish my privacy so you'll probably note my reluctance to give personal specifics. I've lived a long and varied life with many experiences. (I hate the word diverse now that it has become a social virtue signal). At numerous times I've been an analyst of different domains. Those career assignments have taught me the power of learning a great deal by accumulating scraps of data on your target. No, I don't intend to analyze any of you but I do suspect there are analysts from the alphabet agencies on here doing so.

As I said, a long life with a technical background from both academic and work achievements.

I honestly cannot remember my previous screen name on this site. My current screen name reflects my belief that Nov. 5th of 2024 will be a demarcation between what was before and what will be. If we make it that far.

Cheers

edit on 28-3-2024 by 20241105 because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Greetings and welcome.

If this place shuts down in May as members have been speculating, your stay won't be too long. So get busy and generate some good content for those of us who stayed here on this sinking ship. You might want to search the topics and get what you can from them as well (we should all be doing that).

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 20241105

Welcome back!

I got locked out of my account for a few months and actually just got back in myself.
Glad to hear you decided to come back.
There’s murmurs of ATS shutting down in May. However there's a back up plan in place.

Google search “Deny ignorance”
That will be the muster station if ATS closes its doors unexpectedly.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi i used to post on this forum back in the day to

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome.
And, for the future...

check out my signature.

top topics

join