It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2020 Election Fraud Organization Included Traitors Inside the Trump White House.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: nugget1

One might also call Trump a traitor but for one thing. A traitor once had loyalty to the cause they are turning against. Trump never ever had loyalty to anything but himself.

Your Trump addiction and TDS shows how deranged and biased your personal opinion is.

Which administration was better for the averags citizens; Trump's or our current one?

It's people so full of hate that they loose the abilitry to reason that has brought our country down to it's lowest point in my 7+ decades of being here. Those are the people corrupt career politicians count on to turn a blind eye and keep re-electing them.

You call it addiction and TDS which demonstrates to you how deranged I am. If you really think that and are not just parroting a simplified meme used to avoid any real discussion on the topic of Trump then I am willing to oblige. If you want to believe it is just TDS then you might as well just skip the rest of this.

What you see as TDS is to me a deep concern about the nature of cult leaders and their flocks. For me, this came about from my own experience in a cult in the early 70s. Four years of my early adult life I gave to it and it took all the strength I had to pull away from it. My study into cults began at that time and it has not ended.

Always on the horizon was, to my mind the potential for a cult leader to arise on a massive scale. The nature of the public to fall prey to entertainers ans swoon over singers and actors was an obvious stepping stone to taking over the popular mind and I watched very carefully for some super star to decide to do more than just sing or act but rather to use that popularity to sway the public to their personal agenda.

While you may like to believe that concern over Trump is just a product of MSM propaganda machine that I get from CNN and the NYT, nothing could be farther from being true. The thing about this Trump cult is that it keeps teaching me, everyday about how a popular cult leader can continue to persuade and manipulate his cult. Now he is selling them his personally endorsed Bibles.

You want me to compare which administration was better for the American people? I will say that which ever administration was or is in charge matters little. Trump rode the progress to a well functioning economy and it had little to do with him or his policies, more it had to do with the reconstruction of the economic machine after the train wreck of the early part of the first decade of this century. Obama didn't do anything but turn that over to the banks and Wall Street to do with what they would. Trump came along and put his name on it, just like he does with everything. Had he stayed in office though this period, I think that the engine of that purring economy would be sputtering just as it is not under Biden.

I"m going to quote this last statement of yours for accent.

It's people so full of hate that they loose the abilitry to reason that has brought our country down to it's lowest point in my 7+ decades of being here.

Yes, I agree. Fully agree.

But.

Those are the people corrupt career politicians count on to turn a blind eye

And more as well, I completely agree with you here.

and keep re-electing them.

And here as well. Might be though that the only difference between you and me here is in the use of the term ''career politician'. How many career politicians are lining up behind Trump. How many behind Biden. You are right but to me the question is which is worse, a career politician or a vulture capitalist who would not have even had enough popularity had it not been for having been handed a stupid and contrived game show on a major network to host for almost a decade .

And the hate? Have you read any of the posts here on ATS in the last eight years? Do you see love for the ''other side'' here at all? Thread after thread is filled with hate, in the eyes of the posters as ''righteous hate'' spills out of nearly every political thread. So please don't talk to me about the hate directed at Trump because around here at least it is hate pointed in the other direction.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Constitution is very clear that it is up to the states to determine how electors are appointed. No state constitution has a provision that allows the appointment of "back up elector."

So if there's no legal basis, claiming to be something they are not makes them...?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Do you know the difference between a cult and a movement? I'd wager they bear striking similarities, but there is a distinct difference.

MAGA. Sounds cultish.

A movement to Make America Great Again! America First! doesn't need a figurehead, or a leader. It's a movement. It's bringing patriotism back as a value.

If you study Marxism and how it's enacted over time, you might also see striking similarities.

Calling everyone who doesn't think like you cult members without understanding the point stifles discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

and make damn sure they are trustworthy folks. Like Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

To unstiffle the conversation, yes, I understand the movement that Trump tied into. Might one say that that movement has been decades on the back burner of American politics? Might we say that some of it's roots can be found in the Goldwater times and before? Might we say that it has sprung from a wide spectrum of patriotic peoples who have seen the directions the nation has been taking for decades? How about the Tea Party movement or the Ron Paul people, which, I was.

Funny you should mention Marxism. Lenin once said near his end that one thing that should never happen within that Communist Party would be to let Stalin anywhere near the number one cat seat. Well,,,,,

Yes, this movement was waiting, the Tea Party had not mobilized as it had hoped, the moderate conservatives in the Republican Party were letting those strong right policies slip away. Yes, I get that.

And what were they, these MAGA in waiting patriots? They were a demographic, let me accent that. Demographic.

A frustrated, leaderless grouping of individuals and groups that felt that they were spinning there wheels. Trump didn't even recognize this group until one of his early political counsels pointed them out to him. Him, being a salesman recognized them then, easily enough because he understood about markets and how to manipulate them. That is what MAGA was to early Trump, a MARKET.

A market, like other markets he had acquired to help him promote his brand and that brand was TRUMP. Like so many of his other businesses he would find a faltering business, take it over and milk it until it died helping him to move on to the next purchase. And that is what he did with the Maga people. Bought them with promises, basically promises of good old American Milk and Honey.

You happily say that MAGA doesn't need a leader, a figurehead, it's a movement. I agree that it ''shouldn't'' need a leader, a figurehead but Dude, it has accepted this salesman dufis as their figurehead, as it's leader. That ''shouldn't need''has turned into TOTALLY NEED, because the addiction of a cult leader is just that, an addiction.

So yeah, I get that MAGA is a movement but it's inability to shed itself of the cult leader is crippling the movement. Because he is insane. I know the difference between a cult and a movement but apparently to many of those who have accepted him as the figurehead of that movement do not understand that they have become a cult.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thank you for the much needed back-side chewing! I deserved every word of your well-written response and agree on nearly everything you wrote.
I do need a little wiggle-room to disagree with you in the future, however.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You need to look up Bush vs Gore.

And, trying to preempt further challenges, the Legislature asserts in the brief that Congress has no right to object to any slate of electors it might appoint, presumably even if the recounts produce a competing slate of electors for Gore: “Congress has a constitutional obligation to count the votes of any elector who was indisputably appointed by the Legislature,” it argues.

This is why it was supposed to be sent back to the states. Instead, Congress rushed it on through.

Link

Gore had a slate of alternate electors also. So, why were they not charged?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Each Party has a slate of electors. What you're voting for in the general election is what slate will be sent to the Electoral College.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Correct. So why it is wrong if you have a slate of electors that are on 'stand by' if and when Congress kicks certification back to the states?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Because they were not duly appointed electors but they filed paperwork claiming as such.

If I show up at your next doctor's appointment and claim I'm your doctor even though I'm not licensed by the state, am I your Back Up Doctor? Or am I fake doctor that should be arrested?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Grand nug. Wiggle Room. What a great name for a forum.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A doctor is not appointed nor elected so that would not happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

how old is Trump now? Do you think he has another 20 years as a leader in him? The Make America Great Again, America First movement is in it's infancy, and is much like the Tea Party before it was hijacked. Those ideals exist and many who served still hold them.

If you are looking for a cult, look at the BAMN group. They are so easily led by lies, they will believe anything they are told as long as it follows their narrative. strong indicators are TDS, and a lack of critical thought. Know anyone like that?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Both an elector and a doctor require approval by the state in order to legally perform their respective duties.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So anyone that holds different political views than you is a subversive enemy of the state?

Your post is symptomatic of the widespread affective polarization in the US today.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Grand nug. Wiggle Room. What a great name for a forum.

Thanks for the laugh, Goofy!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

What? The God King Trump allowed ''traitors'' in his White House? How could this be possible.

Traitors exist everywhere (Ask Jesus Christ). The key is to make them pay for it, in a public manner that dissuades others.
Start a list of traitors then , but remember that someone will also put you on a traitor’s list . See how this works ?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Anyone else feel like Trump surrounded himself with more "Swamp and Traitors" because he was Controlled Opposition the entire time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join