It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States DO NOT EXIST or from an Address that DOES NOT EXIST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Color me "non-shocked".
Did anyone know that once someone dies they get slapped onto a listing that also by law includes their social security number?

Dems don't even have to work hard to get themselves hundreds of (fake cough, cough) voters.
Wiggle google finger, print out listing OMG!! gosh forbid a DEM might get hand cramps!

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

WE make our own beds, in so many ways. That's why I don't feel bad for many (most) who suffer due to the officials they elected. Woman crying her eyes out right now on the Chicago news because her daughter was murdered. She elected the mayor who is soft on crime. She got what she voted for! 😟

The unfortunate thing about all the democrat sanctuary cities is voters dont want the illegals. The democrats responsible for NYC Nadler , AOC , Hakeem J. they want the extra congressional seats. YET these people keep getting voted in. It’s sad watching the law biding taxpayers keep getting crapped on.

What choices do people really have though? Republicans and Democrat officials have their own agendas and aren’t held responsible for their actions.

edit on 28-3-2024 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
How many of those on the bogus voter rolls were Republicans?
l

There is no breakdown.
But if there were, I'd bet a lot more fake Democrats were on the polls then Republican.
That's how they operate.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Did those 7 to 18 percent vote from that non existent address?

The article doesn't say if people actually voted from the non existent address.
Just that fraud was used to register.

People move and reregister in other states and places.

Irrelevant. The addresses went to gas stations and empty fields etc etc

If you can't answer my question, these percentages mean nothing.

Bull. The percentages mean A LOT.
There is a lot of fraud being committed and a lot attempted.
The system is broken.
Strong voter ID should be mandatory.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I suggest voting by 1g stones in person and calculating results by weight. All results will be counted in public with a guillotine in plain view. Any deceptors will be dealt with accordingly. All hail [insert future leader here].
edit on 28-3-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

edit on 3/28/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

'You get what you voted for'. That's why I didn't vote until I was 31; I didn't understand politics and the system well enough to cast an educated vote, IMO. I also saw the media interference, as in the Ross Perot fiasco.

Since the advent of online information it's become much easier to research the history of candidates-until recent years.
An auto update somehow switched my search engine to Google recently; I couldn't belive how liberal it was! Not one single conservative view to my query!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join