It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Behind the Sean Combes Exposure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I'm sorry to say but that post just looks like your typically rabid anti-British conspiracy which targets our royal family - a far more benevolent institution (for all its flaws) than any Presidential system I can see. This vicious cult of lies stems from French-American freemasonry which brought about the bloody war of independence as well as the French Revolution and blueprint for 2 world wars. The fact remains that the world has gone rapidly downhill since America usurped the Pax Britannica. Those stateside who hate Britain need to find a better target - perhaps in China or some other state founded on communism that useful idiots love so much.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think maybe with Combes and others involved it is not peds as much as rich/famous musicians with unlimited money, drugs and women of all ages looking to have a good time with them. Ones that we could call groupies most likely were passed around as sex toys in some never-ending party lifestyle. I bet it is rather easy to go over the line of legality very quickly.

No. That's not it at all. That's what he wants you to think but that's not it.

He is in to dudes and the girls seem to only be around so he can watch them with dudes.

He has a video with an underaged Justin Bieber where he says he can't say what they're up to but alludes to sex.

He had custody of usher when he was 13.

I don't want to ramble on or post a bunch of long videos, but yeah, it's more than just rich people having fun with some girls. Way more.

He was apparently also filming everything and everyone. So he should have a lot of dirt on a lot of people. And I don't just mean people in the rap world. Also Hollywood and politicians.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShaylaBee
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I'm sorry to say but that post just looks like your typically rabid anti-British conspiracy which targets our royal family - a far more benevolent institution (for all its flaws) than any Presidential system I can see. This vicious cult of lies stems from French-American freemasonry which brought about the bloody war of independence as well as the French Revolution and blueprint for 2 world wars. The fact remains that the world has gone rapidly downhill since America usurped the Pax Britannica. Those stateside who hate Britain need to find a better target - perhaps in China or some other state founded on communism that useful idiots love so much.

This is the entire post you replied to:

"Wow.

Just wow.

Thanks for posting the link."

What exactly are you talking about?

You must have meant your post for someone else...

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

He was apparently also filming everything and everyone. So he should have a lot of dirt on a lot of people. And I don't just mean people in the rap world. Also Hollywood and politicians.

After I wrote that, and more has come to light, I agree with you 100%. There is also a level of control he had on people much like Harvy did plus everything you suggested.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This one has people that know talking and what they say more than a narrator for the whole time.

It's got the lady who was shot in the face by P Diddler in it and some other powerful statements by people that would know.

The part where the lady talks about how everyone that puffy started with is dead makes sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-4-2024 by ThatSmellsStrange because: link wasn't working

edit on 24-4-2024 by ThatSmellsStrange because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join