It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Officially Drops Ronna McDaniel following Staff Backlash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

They've LITERALLY, become the 4th branch of government.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Significant Internal Rifts and Stress at the Comcast-owned PEACOCK network (NBC).

The short-sighted small-minded liberal heifer in charge of MSNBC, vowed not expose MSNBC viewers to Ronna McDaniel. From Saturday, March 23, 2024...

The news that former Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel signed a contributor deal with NBC News left some staffers at cable channel MSNBC unsettled.

But MSNBC President Rashida Jones sought to quell the backlash by telling employees that there are no plans to have McDaniel on its shows.

MSNBC’s audience leans liberal and might not warm to McDaniel, given her support of Donald Trump and her election denialism.

But NBC News’ political chief had nothing but good things to say about McDaniel in last week’s announcement, writing in a memo that 2024 is an “important moment to have a voice like Ronna’s on the team.” McDaniel is set to appear on Meet the Press on Sunday.
More at: www.thedailybeast.com...

CBS let go of 500 people this month. Things are getting worse at all MSM outlets.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I’ve read elsewhere that she lasted approximately .3 Scaramuccis. Give or take.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Ronna only had 1 TV Appearance during her NBC tenure.

That was Sunday 3/24/2024 on Meet The Pervert Press.

The interviewer has daggers in her eyes when looking at Ronna, like "Why is this Evil Trump Supporting Election Denier on my set?!?!"

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And normies still think Civil Warp is a larpers dream.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Ronna only had 1 TV Appearance during her NBC tenure.

That was Sunday 3/24/2024 on Meet The Pervert Press.

The interviewer has daggers in her eyes when looking at Ronna, like "Why is this Evil Trump Supporting Election Denier on my set?!?!"

This Woman was NEVER a Trump Supporter even though she Claimed to be a Republican . Mitch McConnell in Drag......

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Thwy jus6 cant help thems2lves. I mean she should have never ran the RNC, she is as liberal as Kevin McCarthy and Mitch the chink McConnel. And if you think those 2 are conservative your nuts. But the fact they fired her, proves its all about agenda not teuth.a reply to: Martin75

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This. She was also related Romney. Why would anyone listen to her.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
NBC successfully get millions of dollars of "free" like-kind campaign contribution value.

Perfectly planned. 💡

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So the lunatics are running the NBC asylum ....
all those nut jobs who lied and screamed 'russia russia russia' ...
Now they decide this woman isn't good enough for them.
They refuse to see, she's just like them, the other side of the same coin.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
www.foxnews.com... -drops-ronna-mcdaniel-following-staff-backlash

NBC News has officially terminated its short-lived relationship with former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, according to a memo sent to staff by the network's boss.

"There is no doubt that the last several days have been difficult for the News Group," NBCUniversial News Group Chairman Cesar Conde began Tuesday in copy of the memo obtained by Fox News Digital. "After listening to the legitimate concerns of many of you, I have decided that Ronna McDaniel will not be an NBC News contributor."

Conde acknowledged McDaniel's hiring had undermined the goal of a "cohesive and aligned" newsroom and offered an apology to his staff.

Imagine being so afraid of having to have a discussion with someone that you lose your mind?
What happened to journalist who like to debate? Some of the best interviews are between two people with completely differing view! Are they that scared?

Oh, boo...I thought this was a thread about Ronald McDonald.

But speaking of scared, I find this guy creepy AF.

[**shiver**]

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Romney McDaniel could have herself a nice opportunity for a lawsuit against NBC.

McDaniel has officially lawyered up today.
NBC already has to pay her the full 2 yr. contract fee...and is now waiting to be sued.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A few years ago this would have been a Babylon Bee headline.

Leftists really are overgrown children. This is just like what happens on the college campuses. The leadership are cowards and cave to the whiny, childish demands of the people they're supposed to be leading.

Cowards.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

After that I would like to see her get a Job with Rolling Stone Magazine then get Fired from that job to then Sue that Rag for All they Got . Rona , the Liberal Dragon Slayer !
edit on 28-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join