It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News Officially Drops Ronna McDaniel following Staff Backlash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com... -drops-ronna-mcdaniel-following-staff-backlash

NBC News has officially terminated its short-lived relationship with former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, according to a memo sent to staff by the network's boss.

"There is no doubt that the last several days have been difficult for the News Group," NBCUniversial News Group Chairman Cesar Conde began Tuesday in copy of the memo obtained by Fox News Digital. "After listening to the legitimate concerns of many of you, I have decided that Ronna McDaniel will not be an NBC News contributor."

Conde acknowledged McDaniel's hiring had undermined the goal of a "cohesive and aligned" newsroom and offered an apology to his staff.

Imagine being so afraid of having to have a discussion with someone that you lose your mind?
What happened to journalist who like to debate? Some of the best interviews are between two people with completely differing view! Are they that scared?
edit on 3/26/2024 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Leftists welcome debate...as long as you agree with them.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

They are Terrified .

It's an entire group of people Living a Lie while Lying to themselves and Everyone else. Notice Liberals always debate with a group at their back to cheer them on and agree with them . If no group is there for moral support then they pull out there phone press record and start to scream Bigot .

It's mind boggling , Even the Lefties on ATS can be easily debated into a corner once they run out of Media talking points . We have a Few Lefties on ATS that are truly formidable but you never hear from them anymore because even they know the Left has lost it .

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
She pushed the "Big Lie." Why would they want to risk becoming the next Fox News?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
She pushed the "Big Lie." Why would they want to risk becoming the next Fox News?

One person doesn't make it Fox LOL

If they wanted to defeat "The Big Lie", have her on the show and destroy her......but they can't because there was no "Big Lie" only questions.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Rona has no hate in her heart or voice. Horrible traits for NBC employment.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

She pushed Russiagate? Then I’m glad they fired her.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's funny to see all the people that recently celebrated her losing her job now crying because a job offer was rescinded.

I thought she was a RINO. Why actw you guys so desperate to see her on TV?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
NBC like most all lefty’s love their echo chamber no matter how wrong it may be. These people can’t mentally deal with a different opinion to save their life. Just look at the residential lefty’s on ATS for proof. It doesn’t matter to them how messed up the subject matter may be, if it’s the lefty narrative they’ll defend it no matter how foolish they look doing it.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I find it funny that networks like nbc and cnn question why their ratings are 💩. They keep hiring the same talking heads speaking the same propaganda and just can’t figure out why they’re tanking. It’s a special kind of stupid that stupid people love. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Perfectly scripted drama. Ronna MuhDonna acted out the play like a pro. She must have rehearsed for a Month at least. Every word and every gesture was according to script. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

"Cohesive and aligned" - Rule #1 for the propaganda mill

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
It's funny to see all the people that recently celebrated her losing her job now crying because a job offer was rescinded.

I thought she was a RINO. Why actw you guys so desperate to see her on TV?

This isn't about Ronna. It's about the intolerance of the NBC staff. Each and everyone is a bigot, plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Romney McDaniel could have herself a nice opportunity for a lawsuit against NBC.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ha ha

Nobody wants her around.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Guess they did Not like Her Jawin' .......

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What a bloodbath.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

ECHO

echo echo chamber.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What a bloodbath.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
as far as I'm concerned MSNBC / NBC News is no longer a news operation. they are a political action group.

as if they weren't already.

I guess they're all in their bubble, as someone suggested. they love to invoke the memory of Edward R. Murrow and such but they are as far from as possible.

I'm old enough to remember Tass and Pravda in the Cold War. they toed the party line cuz they had to. MSNBC members promote cuz they want to. true believers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join