It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this life means something.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

52 cards = 52 weeks/year
4 suits = 4 seasons/year
2 colors = day and night
1 - 10, jack, queen, king = 13 = 13 moons/year
When you add (1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 + 13) x 4 = 364 days a year

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

To give a certain meaning to the term human.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
To see reason for things is considered psychotic. Like when you see three black birds flying by and think, well, that's a bad sign, someone will have a car accident, that's what is considered psychotic by some. To one it can mean a car accident, to another it can mean someone will drop a glass of wine on the floor. I'm just making up examples.

But like from the perspective of God, God knows all things at all times. So when God sees the 3 birds flying by, the amount of knowledge He can derive from it is endless since everything relates. He knows what's happening all around the world the time the birds fly by because it refers to a time and God knows everything happening at a certain time.

So, yea, he could refer to the time as the time 3 birds flew by over (insert location) and can tell all about what happened all around the world that moment.

There's a tree at the park. What I thought was well, the tree being in the location it is isn't coincidence. First of all you could find a lot of mathematics behind it. Also things have happened for that tree to be in that spot. What I try to say is what is random is not meaningless or without reason and very much needed, well thought of and for certain purposes.

Another thing:

Eating every day never kept a man from dying.
Working every day never kept a man from dying.
Sleeping every day never kept a man from dying.

Turn it all around and this is what you get:

Eating every day gets you dead one day.
Working every day gets you dead one day.
Sleeping every day gets you dead one day.

Everything we do is for us to die one day. Why do we exist to die? We even believe dying is what there is to do here so make sure you did the laundry, closed the door and turned off the coffee machine. Totally senseless, not?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark 11;22 - 23

The man Jesus assured us we have to have faith "in" God.

Then he explains something but you can't really set your understanding to it because it will only bring more confusion. We need to believe with our hearts and our understanding seems to distract everything.

He didn't say, now believe with your heart, he solely describes the things that we are when we have faith "in" God. God is omnipresent so are we in God? Our body is in the world but God can be in our hearts? God from within can make us who we are to become to be? We seem to be getting everything from outside of ourselves but God who is Almighty thus capable of keeping you alive, feeding you, teaching you, giving you comes from within ourselves. You can't get God from the world?

We need to make a shift in consciousness, by God. God always has a hand in everything so we couldn't find God without God wanting to find us, but I guess he wants to, so what exactly makes God gift us faith so the things we believe are possible be done? Something is between us and God. We need to change a few things.

I guess that when we need to believe something in our heart for something to be possible, God puts it there. Imagine 50.000 people moving the same mountain at the same time in all directions. There's no order in that. So when God puts something in our heart we can believe, it will be possible. God will make us order, I think, and the ones he doesn't make move a mountain, well, they will be doing something else.

See, what will be the things God wants? I'm sure, with all the knowledge he has, he'll aim for an adventurous time well spent.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   
God is Almighty so everything is according God's will. We therefore need to respect every day and everything for it has a reason, being almighty is not like being a mindless blob. Every raindrop has a meaning, every pinch of salt, every grass in the garden. Nothing is overlooked. So we should derive joy from everything because everything has meaning and is meant to be, we live.. to the will of God.

Something we should let our understanding boil down to this simple point, that we are he for a reason and these reasons unfold every day. You putting your fingerprint on the remote of the television, it's not overlooked. We are entangled in the wisdom of God, into the fabrics of reality, the will of every second we are reaching out for.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

To see reason for things is considered psychotic. Like when you see three black birds flying by and think, well, that's a bad sign, someone will have a car accident, that's what is considered psychotic by some. To one it can mean a car accident, to another it can mean someone will drop a glass of wine on the floor. I'm just making up examples.

3 or more black crows is called a murder.

A murder of crows. How fitting, n'est pas?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Every moment is complete and there is to find something in every moment.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed I've been going through some stuff at the moment that's made me question everything this past month and a half. I now know that there is real evil in this world and I'm starting to think that there is a battle for our very souls, I think the good has to let you come to it by yourself, going through trials and tribulations, but the evil gets to do what it likes by throwing things in your path and that it is your own free will and decision whether you take that path.. Just a shame that its taken me 42 years, and some really horrible things to happen to me to realise it, now I know how Job felt (poor guy), but life ain't easy and BTW I'm not comparing myself to Job just using him as an example. Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC81

I try and try to understand and take my place. I believe there's a place for me where I don't need to feel angry anymore, where it's alright to talk and where I feel fine.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
There's something about being here, being who we are and doing what we do. We seem to agree with things and want to get things done. Are we searching for something around here or are we to fulfill our duty as omnivores, consuming the planet. Things are vague, is there anything to understand around here?

Everything is labeled and we give meaning to them. This is that and that is this.

Here we are, just omnivores discussing how things should be. We try to give meaning to life while maybe thinking the wrong thing about it. Oh, life is this and that.. and we continue as omnivores, limited by our physical capabilities. Build house, eat food, work, job complete.

Millions of years of evolution just so you could drive a car, fill in some papers and move around a little doing stuff omnivores do.

Cut your hair, shave your beard, put on shoes.
Dress, walk, sleep.

Thousands of stars, land, sea, sun, rivers, plants, DNA, ancestry....

Dress, walk, sleep.
Dress, walk, sleep.

Makes sense, doesn't it.

What image are we living by? What exactly made sense to us making us do what we do?

You're omnivore, dress, eat, walk, sleep.

You're part of a solar system you need nothing to do for. The solar system just happened to be here. Ignore it. Eat, walk, sleep.

Seems you've stumbled across Existentialism

I'd say you're 25 years old tops , you have a long journey yet to travel and many more after that.

You seem put out by the routine of your life , Perhaps change your routine . Try something simple first , What hand do you brush your teeth with ? What ever hand use the opposite hand for a month .

Also try this When you wake up the first thing you should do is get on your knees and think God for giving you another day , Another day to explore his Creation and journey closer to his light . Don't look up to the sky because God is not there , God is within you and all around you . Cleanse your body while you pray through Gods power release all the Toxins / Evil / Darkness from your cells , Raise your vibrations , Seek the Frequency of God .

Follow your instincts like a guiding light from the Creator , Do not try to control your life . Trying to control your life is like trying to stop a Wood chipper with your hand . Submit yourself to the flow of God and that is the first step to realizing the Truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sounds like you're dealing with some major depression while trying to find meaning to life. Maybe there is no meaning and you should search instead for the good that each day has to offer?

Happiness is a choice.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Everything is set and ready to go.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, depression it probably is. I'm aware I need to balance things out with people making order where there is chaos. There's the fabric of reality and it's tough when people don't understand. It's heavy stuff around here and it goes around from here to there. I feel like people will be left behind. I need to step up for what I am and some people really should get a life.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: cooperton

The Matrix concept perhaps is not quite what we are, but it is close I suspect.

I look at how atoms are mostly empty space and the impassability of matter is currently understood to be due to electromagnetic repulsion of electron clouds. This means atoms are essentially little nanoscopic holograms that collect together to form tangible objects that we see in every day life and use as a convenient material interface for our consciousness.

I believe Jesus said if we just had the faith of the size of the smallest seed used for food, a mustard that grows into a tree, we could move mountains and do greater things than he was doing. Neo seems to exemplify a metaphor for Adam in that movie and something God like at the same time.

Yeah I read the Bible and the words of Jesus as though he is explicitly referring to an awakening that will occur where we transition into a new stage of consciousness where "nothing will be impossible for you", and "faith can move mountains". While most of us will have to wait for death to have a proper transition, He also promises that there is the possibility for transition while we still live here on earth (John 11:25-26).

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's really an opportunity to take when we can shine our light to leave people undisturbed with room to contemplate the issues they might find themselves with.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

This is what is referred to as "the meaning of life"

Finding balance and equilibrium within the form

"Meaning" is something you need find.

Life is all, life is the heart to find life with. It's really life on a quest to find itself.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
We certainly are in a Simulation.

Nobody would select this reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That's recurrence

Though you are right that the question itself, is the answer ...

It does not reverse in the way you are proposing

The "question answered question" (YHWH), cannot be "answering the question with the question"

One way, IS, because IT IS. The other way, IS, because it IS NOT

The latter, cancels out all beauty in the question. Making life redundant and pointless

It is like people saying "God is ..." without any real understanding on the workings of the creation

Yes, you are supposed to understand that things are the way they are, because that is what they are

But that does not mean you pretend you understand them, by defining them by themselves

Such means you actually have no understanding of such things at all

It is no different to people today defining a "woman" as "anyone who identifies as a woman"

You cannot answer the question, with the question in this way. It doesn't work like that

If it did, there would be no consideration, or questions to be asked

And all the essence and beauty of what a "woman" is, or what "life" is, would be lost

To answer things with themselves, is nothing more than a reductive delusion of emotional reflection, where you convince yourself that not knowing the answer, is the answer

This is just an easy escape for people who feel the need to relate themselves to something greater, but find it too hard and painful to seek a genuine understanding of something greater

Like simplifying "living" to being the point of "life"

This is not that case

If it were, all probability (prophecy) and possibility (prayer) would cease to exist

Everything that could be done, would be done. Everything that could be known, would be known. And the journey and course of life would be pointless

There needs be direction (3) and there needs be gateway (33) within existence

Therefore there must be that which seeks, and that which is sought

There needs be the question (Father)
There needs be the answer (Son)
And there needs be the journey and path between (The Holy Spirit)

And though these things are one in nature, they cannot be the same

Life cannot be considered to be seeking life, lest is be death

As recurrence is also decay, not just creation

Likewise, to think in this way, though it may seem divine, only leads to polarisation and divisive belief

One who thinks that all beauty and creation lays within perceivable patterns (or recurrence) of their own belief, forces any that believe differently or see alternate recursive patterns to be perceived as lesser

Leading the others to perceive them lesser in return

This leads to distrust, hatred and violence

Because life is direction, we seek balance within the gateway. Not polarity

Within this, all can be free to seek, believe and feel whatever they want

All can be free to accept their flaws. Learn from them and grow. Not be made to feel flawed and imperfect because of them, seeking divinity in things outside of themselves

Polarity of belief, is the seed of decay

As is reductive recurrence. Such as saying a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman. Or life is nothing more than life seeking life

We seek affinity within other forms of life, yes. But this does not bring balance. It merely gives us a form of reflection for the journey

Affinity does not bring balance. Nor does any forms of life outside of directional self bring the answer, or balance

The "life" we have here, needs not seek that which is already has, and is intimately connected with

This is the "God" delusion. Thinking you need seek something you have been intimately connected with from birth

Thinking you need something offered to you, or taught to you, which was always yours and none can take from you (let alone offer you)

I understand very well how the sun is my mind. How the planets and stars align with my body

If my life seeking such a greater form of life were the meaning of being here, then such understanding would mean that the systems between the two sides of my being would start to break down and shut down with such a realisation

The key is balance

What we seek is equilibrium, not a destination

We look for this equilibrium and balance in everything we do

To make the bad things better for everyone, without making something else worse by doing so

That is literally all life is

We may find our own balance, or view to perfect patterns of self, but without aligning and balancing the larger world form, none of us are going anywhere

Without abandoning divisive deterministic will of things like religious belief, we will never find our natural balance as a people, or as a world

So we will never go anywhere

The reality is, that the institutions such as religion, who practice a perceived polarity of good and bad, painting themselves as the good and righteous, are actually the cause of all division and darkness. They are the ones responsible for pushing darkness and pain on the rest of the world

They do not seek balance, nor take responsibility for their own darkness. They perceive it as something outside themselves, their belief and God. Which casts their personal weight in darkness upon the world to be suffered and paid for by others

Most of them make no attempt to pay they own price in this world, believing they can simply be saved, without any effort to pay their own cost in this world

They are the source of the very perceived evil cast upon this world, because their perception allows such to be concentrated outwards upon others within a world that is supposed to find balance, not polarity

I digress a little

My point is, the key is balance

Not recurrence

The question answered question (YHWH) is a very misunderstood concept

It does not mean that "I understand the question can't be answered, therefore I know the answer"

It means why concern yourself with things that cannot be known?

If the question cannot be answered, then why worry about the answer

It is supposed to teach that fear is an irrational concept

Particularly when it comes to things beyond your ability to understand

And those that think they know things like God, are actually those as far from knowing them as anyone can be

Because if they truly knew and understood such things, they would not need to seek them or try define them
edit on 26 3 24 by Compendium because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

In some way it maybe would be right to say reality does nothing and that reality cannot experience itself. It's just something adding up to itself like a counter 1 + 1 + 1 + 1..... and here we are as a result of continuous mathematics somehow in the form of a graphic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join