It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Western agenda is destroying video games

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I'm not a gamer and I'm not into video games. But I have a grandson, he asked me why games have become so vile. I did a little review and research and came to the following conclusions.

Game developers are nervous, trying to sit on two chairs. Let me remind you that it was recently revealed that rainbow blackmailers are coming to game studios, demanding to inject heavy doses of agenda into games: to exchange beautiful characters for ugly ones, white ones for colored ones, men for women, normal ones for lovers of the strange. If the legendary Mafia 2 (2007) were made now, then we would play not for the typical Italian handsome Vito Scaletta, but for a body-positive black woman of repulsive appearance, who has not yet decided on her gender, but already knows for sure that she hates men.

The studios agree to comply with the commissioners' demands because they are afraid of becoming victims of large-scale persecution, which rainbow blackmailers can easily organize. A characteristic fact is that at a large conference for game developers in San Francisco, already 15% (!) of events are devoted to the ideas of “diversity” and “inclusivity,” that is, recipes for remaking games in a shameful manner (lin k). Rear-wheel drive and multi-colored relations there now are like Marxism-Leninism in the USSR: there is no official requirement to insert blacks and “Greeks” into the game, but if the developer is too lazy to fulfill the requirements of the era, the commissioners will perceive this as an open rebellion.

The technical underbelly of the shameful blackmail industry came to light when a certain hero from Brazil created a curator (blog) in which he began to provide links to games spoiled in this way. His blog is called “Sweet Baby Inc. Detected”: it is a list of games whose authors have been seen in collaboration with Sweet Baby Inc., that is, with one of the active groups of rainbow commissioners. 317 thousand people have subscribed to the Brazilian’s blog, so the game, seen in collaboration with Soros’ chicks, is now receiving a powerful wave of negativity: from angry articles on social networks to negative user reviews on Steam. This hurts both sales and the reputation of the studio.

So, the Brazilian said that the creators of Flintlock, one of the games desecrated by the rainbow, contacted him. The studio asked to remove their game from the board of shame - they say they no longer cooperate with shameless people and even cleaned out of the game everything that Sweet Baby Inc. put into their project (link).

Apparently, the studio decided to make a fool out of the Brazilian - tell him three big lies so that he would justify them to the public, but leave the game itself desecrated, so as not to quarrel with the rainbow commissioners. The hypocrites have forgotten that ordinary team members - programmers, game designers, and so on - for the most part cannot stand the agenda. For them, it's not even a business, it's personal - they're trying to make a masterpiece, working evenings and weekends for years, and then an illiterate career woman with purple hair and broad strokes comes along and ruins the game they put their whole soul into. The studio employees fulfilled their duty to society by anonymously telling the story of Flintlock's corruption: the studio hired a black commissar, after which she ordered the main character to be made black and began to “collaborate” with Sweet Baby Inc. Later, the commissar quit, but the main character remained a black woman. Having learned this characteristic story and once again looked at the black heroine in the game trailer, the Brazilian refused to answer the studio: let them first prove that the subpoena was removed from Flintlock, and then they can think about dropping the charges.

And considering that the video game market is many times larger than the Hollywood market, this trend is already serious.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

A rant against 'western' video gamers now RT? You seem to rant about your same dislikes in different forums? You're gonna bust a blood vessel soon my friend.

If you're not a gamer then surely you know that your view is going to be driven by your own agenda and not the actual games which is clearly visible in you racism and dislike of certain groups in the opening post?

As a hobby, I sometimes build gaming PCs for friends and dabble with gaming. Some friends and I built a home network for DOOM when it was first released many years ago. Gaming has changed a lot over the years and has moved away from the male 'geek' driven past-time into a more family friendly environment with the advent of the 'console' and phone driven games.
Trying to attract women, families and minority groups broadens the appeal and increases the market place, so the design and charaters have to able to appeal to all. There's still niche games on places like Steam and Epic. Steam itself is still one of the biggest markets out there surpassing both Playstation+ and Xbox games pass for membership, and even though the death of PC gaming has been threatened many times, it's still going strong.
To give players the opportunity to make their character look more like them can only be seen as a bonus, especially now with VR. Players can relate to the charater they've created even if it's an elf, TROLL, or alien.
As you've stated the games market is bigger than Hollywood and gamers complain over shody workmanship or poorly created games very quickly and studios have to respond or die.
As for offence of a female charater..
The first entry in the series Tomb Raider was released in 1996 for PC, the main charater was a woman and men were fine playing that game?

en.wikipedia.org...

How about Final Fantasy 6? Again lead by female charaters in 1994. Super Metroid again from 1994 and was lead by a female character.
edit on 25-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I loved Tomb raider what a classic.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I agree that it is small special interest groups that cause problems like this. Their ability and willingness to destroy using the BAMN method will make their threats seem like a bigger problem than a loss of fan base due to woke changes. IMO, that will only cause a spiral that will destroy any company that goes there.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have to say that the lack of white males as a choice for your own character is defo agenda driven and is very certainly racist.
I am a female gamer and I often chose a cute white male as my character for eye candy.

By all means have diversity in games but diversity includes white males or else it's a very nasty agenda.
edit on 25-3-2024 by Hecate666 because: Wasnt finished clicked button accidentally

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yup sweet baby inc and and bunch of DEI programs absolutely ruin and destroy any all artistic expression and replace it with autistic expressions based on race.

a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Of all the posts he has made however this one rings very very true. Been a gamer my whole life I play far far far more video games then the average bear across almost every genre and this guy isn’t trolling not today anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Of all the posts he has made however this one rings very very true. Been a gamer my whole life I play far far far more video games then the average bear across almost every genre and this guy isn’t trolling not today anyway.

You don't think so, when in 99% of games you can create your character any way you wish? From Starfield to games like Fortnite and Finals. You want a white fat guy or fat female to skinny, black and tall, you get to choose. I have about 40+ games in my steam library and most tend to be male driven with just a few exceptions.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

I like RT and his posts.

No matter if you agree with his posts or not, they are well thought out and give those with an open mind food for thought.

I will say, if I were to want to vilify a group of people and their morals...an AI RT is what I would use.

Almost every post has a point of view that a majority of us would agree with.

However, with Russian in his name, most on here close their minds and won't give the points he is making a go with even a thought bc Russia Evil.

To the OP:

The key for those who want to consolidate power is to destroy the family. The loving, caring, providing, protective father needs to be eliminated.

The need is for the individual to feel isolated without the government. That the government is the only way to be safe.

We will be bombarded with this message in everything, including video games.

It is how we are programmed to give away our freedom and autonomy.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I will say, if I were to want to vilify a group of people and their morals...an AI RT is what I would use.

As RT seems to attack the same groups of people in most of his thread with no discernable difference in what type of forum he's posting in then the AI dig does seem appropriate.

Almost every post has a point of view that a majority of us would agree with.

I totally disagree with this point and as seen in most of his threads the majority tend to disagree with RT.

However, with Russian in his name, most on here close their minds and won't give the points he is making a go with even a thought bc Russia Evil.

To say it's because Russia is in his name is just lazy to be honest. I have absolutely no problems with the real Russian people.

RT tries to appeal to those with certain beliefs and loves to sow hate in 99% of his threads, a perfect example is this thread right here. A post about gaming but an attempt to blame the west for all gamers woes.
A typical example..

to exchange beautiful characters for ugly ones, white ones for colored ones, men for women, normal ones for lovers of the strange.

This is just pure hate, plain and simple. Any gamer who played even a handful of games over the years can tell you that lead characters in most games have been a complete mixture from the 'Tough' solider of Wolfenstein and Doom to Laura Croft of the Tomb Raider series. Games have always been a mix and in alot of PC games now the character is totally created by the player. RT completely misses this point just spew his hatred of the west into another forum.
edit on 25-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wish there was no video game. It's like mind melting, time wasting crack. Wasted hours, days, even years to sitting and punching buttons.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby1
That would be a huge loss to society

www.cbsnews.com...

Hope u never need surgery

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I like all those Russian video games, like Tetris.

And... Well just Tetris.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby1
I wish there was no video game. It's like mind melting, time wasting crack. Wasted hours, days, even years to sitting and punching buttons.

Do you like movies? Just curious. TV? People sit and watch that stuff too. They don't even push buttons. They just sit there....

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby1

Not true , video games have been shown to have beneficial effects for both the mind and wellbeing of those who play them , unlike film and TV where you just observe what's happening on screen.

Research shows that there are various benefits to playing video games. These include cognitive benefits, such as improved reaction time, improved mental flexibility, and improved spatial abilities, as well as other types of benefits, such as reduced stress levels, increased self-esteem, and increased prosocial behavior.
effectiviology.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

I loved Tomb raider what a classic.

Yes, a female Indiana Jones.

Still, she had a nice butt and Harrison for is one.

Gimme a dose of ZORK any day. "ZORK: GRAND INQUISITOR" (1997) made me laugh while amazing me with the beautiful graphics, occupying my grey matter with the gameplay and amusing me with the funny characters and acting.

A perfect game for a movie I think and still surprised nobody has done that.
edit on 25/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Streisand effect.

When this attempt at gamer gate 2.0 started the sweet baby inc detected list had like 10-14k.

Now it’s in the hundreds of thousands subscribed and more watching.

Backfire, big time…

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 3/26/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The point is totally and absolutely lost on you if you think I am talking about “not feeling represented” or some other retarded slogan that you think can be cured by a character creator.

No I am talking about being served cold droll that lacks any imagination or ingenuity what so ever all while the creators demand it be praised on merits that don’t even matter to video games or even art as a whole.

Play a recent final fantasy? Garbage. Anything Ubisoft has made in a decade garbage. Forspoken is an actual fecal deposit.

Blizzard games terrible, see the developers who do diablo 4 videos? They don’t even know how to play the game they made….trash.

Not because they have female protagonists no it’s because the focus of the company isn’t on just making great games it’s on having a diverse staff as a primary goal and making great games is secondary. Having content that is kosher with most people instead of impactful with few ect.

No if you think my problem is not seeing enough white male protagonist in my vidya games well we arnt on the same page. Not even the same book or library.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yep, they 1st destroyed Hollywood, then the schools, thwn sports and now Video games. When good people do nothing this # happends.a reply to: RussianTroll

top topics

<<   2 >>

join