It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Net Worth Jumps By $3.5 Billion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Absolute fail

..And while Americans are getting absolutely crushed under an enormous debt load, Biden mocked them while making a joke at Trump's expense.

During a fundraiser last week, Biden told crowds that "a defeated man" came up to him and said, "I'm being crushed by debt."

"I had to say, ‘I’m sorry Donald, I can’t help you," Biden joked.

Even Democratic strategists are cringing at the "Broke Don" strategy.

It seems Trump will be just fine and dandy having just increased his net worth by $3.5 BILLION! I imagine even more frivolous filings will soon be incoming in order to continue this effort to wipeout the Trump family financially or otherwise. BAMN is a real thing being overtly utilized by the establishment. They have free reign to stack the deck with impunity, so it's a given.

In an effort to highlight Trump's lagging fundraising figures in the 2024 race, as well as a $454 million judgement in his NY civil fraud case, the Biden team has dubbed the former president "Broke Don" (a slap in the face to millions of hard working Americans who are now actually broke thanks to 'Bidenomics,' we might add).

The hypocrisy knows no bottom with this "administration".

On Wednesday, public election filings showed that Trump's 2024 campaign brought in $10.9 million last month, while his joint fundraising committee raised nearly $11 million, bringing total cash on hand to around $42 million.

Biden's campaign, meanwhile, raised around $53 million in February, giving him $155 million in cash on hand entering this month.

Except, Trump's worth just jumped by roughly $3.5 billion after shareholders in Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) on Friday approved a merger with Trump's media startup, Truth Social.

With this recent infusion of capital, Trump will be able to fund the bond needed to file an appeal that he'll most likely win. Or not... 🤷🏻 (We are dealing with a rogue judicial system now that has no problem letting you know it.)

What's more, Trump said on Friday via Truth Social that "through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash," which would give him enough cash to post bond in his NY civil case in order to appeal the decision.

www.zerohedge.com...

There won't be any seizures, sorry, but feel free to have one though if this is too much to handle.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Absolute fail

..And while Americans are getting absolutely crushed under an enormous debt load, Biden mocked them while making a joke at Trump's expense.

During a fundraiser last week, Biden told crowds that "a defeated man" came up to him and said, "I'm being crushed by debt."

"I had to say, ‘I’m sorry Donald, I can’t help you," Biden joked.

Even Democratic strategists are cringing at the "Broke Don" strategy.

It seems Trump will be just fine and dandy having just increased his net worth by $3.5 BILLION! I imagine even more frivolous filings will soon be incoming in order to continue this effort to wipeout the Trump family financially or otherwise. BAMN is a real thing being overtly utilized by the establishment. They have free reign to stack the deck with impunity, so it's a given.

In an effort to highlight Trump's lagging fundraising figures in the 2024 race, as well as a $454 million judgement in his NY civil fraud case, the Biden team has dubbed the former president "Broke Don" (a slap in the face to millions of hard working Americans who are now actually broke thanks to 'Bidenomics,' we might add).

The hypocrisy knows no bottom with this "administration".

On Wednesday, public election filings showed that Trump's 2024 campaign brought in $10.9 million last month, while his joint fundraising committee raised nearly $11 million, bringing total cash on hand to around $42 million.

Biden's campaign, meanwhile, raised around $53 million in February, giving him $155 million in cash on hand entering this month.

Except, Trump's worth just jumped by roughly $3.5 billion after shareholders in Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) on Friday approved a merger with Trump's media startup, Truth Social.

With this recent infusion of capital, Trump will be able to fund the bond needed to file an appeal that he'll most likely win. Or not... 🤷🏻 (We are dealing with a rogue judicial system now that has no problem letting you know it.)

What's more, Trump said on Friday via Truth Social that "through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash," which would give him enough cash to post bond in his NY civil case in order to appeal the decision.

www.zerohedge.com...

There won't be any seizures, sorry, but feel free to have one though if this is too much to handle.

Let the jealousy and hate drip from life’s losers, like sweet juice from the orange.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I’ll have the Seizure Salad please, with Brokefort Dressing.

And a side of cretins and Wry bread.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

With this recent infusion of capital, Trump will be able to fund the bond needed to file an appeal that he'll most likely win.

So come Monday won't be a problem then in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

With this recent infusion of capital, Trump will be able to fund the bond needed to file an appeal that he'll most likely win.

So come Monday won't be a problem then in the slightest.

Never thought we’d see you rooting for a Soviet style court to strip a citizen of his life’s work, super speed before he can deposit the fee that they know he has available.
Just a gross sad look you’re giving yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

It's Trump.......so logic and previously held "values" go out the window.

edit on 24-3-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Who is this "we"?

I think you may find I'm not the topic of the thread, but cheers for the weird fascination.

Nothing "Soviet style" about the courts, they are in America.

As to gross sad looks, passes arcticshuffle a mirror.
edit on 24-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

For the last 100 years academics have been wracking their brains to understand how whole societies full of people supported Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Hirohito, Hussein, the Kims.

Now we see it forming up real time with the left in America and Europe.

There’s that problem with humans that God laments.

Any absurdity, any atrocity, to get that bogey man in their heads.

The Jewish people thank you for your relative consistency.

edit on 24-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Who is this "we"?

I think you may find I'm not the top of the thread, but cheers for the weird fascination.

Nothing "Soviet style" about the courts, they are in America.

As to gross sad looks, passes arcticshuffle a mirror.

You’ve done nothing to dispel your sick, disgusting support for this absurdity.

This is Soviet style for any person older than 20, with any knowledge whatsoever.

You just doubled down in front of everyone, and aren’t even sad about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Maybe if Trump prays really really hard.

God will post his $454 million bond tomorrow.

Might wish to learn to hold the good book the correct way up all the same.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yada Yada Yada.

Nothing absurd about law and justice.

It has to be done you see.

Even to your lord god Trump.

And if he wishes to appeal lawfull decrees and decisions he better have the readies just like anyone else.

Anyhoo as i have already pointed out threads not about me, or you're strange fascination, or personal attacks.

It's about "Trumps Net Worth" so you may wish to get back on topic little bit.

edit on 24-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's Trump.......so logic and previously held "values" go out the window.

But what’s amazing is that Trump doesn’t even have the pedigree, the actual evil of the others.

He’s just being portrayed daily as a cartoon villain that only 12-year-olds and younger should fall for.

Yet you have millions of adult dolts jumping up and down, screaming, supporting any unconstitutional/ illegal broadside against basically Snidely Whiplash.

The retardation has been implemented.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Yada Yada Yada.

Nothing absurd about law and justice.

It has to be done you see.

Even to your lord god Trump.

And if he wishes to appeal lawfully decrees and decisions he better have the readies just like anyone else.

Anyhoo as i have already pointed out threads not about me or you're strange fascination or personal attacks.

Its about "Trump Net Worth" so you may wish to get back on topic little bit.

You jumped in with your gleeful little equivalent of “haha”.

That was your grand entry to the party.

And rest assured, nothing that anybody could write, shows you worse than your posts. So keep digging.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"Life's work"???
Oh come off it, Trump is a con artist and increasingly bad one at that. Did you read the fraud judgement against him, or did you just dismiss it because it's against your corrupt fat orange god? The man is very bad at business but very good at lying.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Are we still on me. LoL

We bit Sunday triggered this morning are we not?

Anyhoo and back on topic.

Where is £500 million or thereabouts Trump is required to post?

Guess you will find out tomorrow.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Maybe if Trump prays really really hard.

God will post his $454 million bond tomorrow.

Might wish to learn to hold the good book the correct way up all the same.

Wow throw in some religion / Christianity bashing !

That really cements your case ! FTW no doubt !

Some Jew bashing for the trifecta?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Where are we bashing Christianity?

Trump can't hold Bibles the correct way up and is about as pious as a sex shop.

Plain as day really for all to see.

Im a protestant son, and perfectly free to question Christianity, another fact you will simply have to accept.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Are we still on me. LoL

We bit Sunday triggered this morning are we not?

Anyhoo and back on topic.

Where is £500 million or thereabouts Trump is required to post?

Guess you will find out tomorrow.

Have a nice day.

Not sure you saw the dozens of stories and posts about his windfall, but they’re out there.

Of course the whole crux is whether James can speed to Trumps properties and padlock them, before he hands his check to the clerk. Which you’ve gleefully referred to twice now.

You’re still the main act, yes. You’ve made the big effort.

And the Sunday thing. Still a big crutch eh ? In multiple posts now.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It always amuses me when people claim that Trump is pious. The man can't even spell the word.
Anyway, I'm getting the popcorn and beer out for tomorrow. If he can't make the bond then the New York prosecutors will pounce in a nanosecond. Excellent news, should be highly amusing to listen to the shrieks of outrage.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Where are we bashing Christianity?

Trump can't hold Bibles the correct way up and is about as pious as a sex shop.

Plain as day really for all to see.

Im a protestant son, and perfectly free to question Christianity, another fact you will simply have to accept.

There are whole forums for you to regale us with your brilliant takedown of Christianity.

This thread would have zero to do with it.

Here it’s nothing but childish snark, pinching, and poking.

But keep on keeping on, it’s winning !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join