It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is toast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This happened today....

At a business in my local downtown with friends playing pinball this morning...not a drinking establishment.

We have also been getting hit with a winter storm.

This business had about 9 cars...including mine...in the front or back parking lot. There is one employee and 3 others of us.the parking lot had some snow pack and an inch or so of fresh powder.

This dude pulls into the parking lot halfway...blocking the entrance and 2 parked cars. He proceeds to Rev his engine, spin his tires, and gets stuck.

My mates and I started to grab our coats to help push.

He bursts into the place pitching a fit that the driveway is not plowed, he is stuck. He needs the owners number so he can get the owner to pay for a tow truck for him.

(We all put our coats down...moron. )

Worker gives him the owners number and says work it out with him.

Guy walks by me on the way out...I have this exchange with him:

Him. They really should effing plow.

Me. All you have to do is back up 2 feet onto the dry road and you are set.

Him. It ain't that easy.

Me. Give me your keys, I will do it in 2 seconds for you.

Him. I can do it.

Me. Then don't effin b+tch.

He got in the car, backed up, and pulled away.

He called the owner, and told him that he will be sueing for the tow truck he needed.

Too bad it is on video.

Too bad he was a jerk, cause we will testify in the owner's defense.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

That dude either came out of a vagina or was birthed by cesarean section. Cut him some slack. /r

I was thinking that the punchline would be his prius is broken and won't go into reverse.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Assholes seem to not get the needed beatdown they used to get. Yea worlds over.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There are a lot of people out there that are mentally disturbed. Up here in the U.P, we get lots of snow. My friends and I would go out in snowstorms just to have fun getting stuck, three guys can push a car through snow no problem...I am talking eight to ten inches of snow. The plows go off the roads for safety when it is bad out, to keep accidents from happening.

We are used to pushing others that are stuck, a thank you is appreciated when you help someone

Good thing there were witnesses to stick up for the business. I very much dislike people who feel they have more rights than others, the guy was acting entitled, the world does not really rotate around him like he believes.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The world is indeed burning lol

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Are you mad?

He got away and you DIDN'T pelt him endlessly with snowballs!!!

Yes, the world is toast if you can't teach people how to enjoy life.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This little everyday tale is an example of why the world is toast? Seems a bit of an over-reaction to me. How about this one. Today, coming out of the gym with sliding doors. I"m carrying my gym bag and the doors swish open. I'm in my late seventies so I watch where I"m going. I"m half way out of the door and three teens come down the walk and make the turn to enter as I"m leaving. All three make an attempt without slowing down to squeeze by me and jumble us all up in the doorway and then glare at me as if wondering why I was in their world.

Toast? Yeah, maybe but not because of trivial little stories like these two.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   

With lashings of butter and marmalde?

Noice!

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The world is not toast. Toast is good food. Toast is useful.

The world is toast that has fallen to the ground with the butter side most definitely down and in the dirt. It is not all toast that has been subject to this fate but enough to disappoint everyone and anger some. We should be more careful with our toast.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Unpopular opinion: Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and the Georgia Guidestone people are right. We idiot proofed the world and now act surprised that the world is full of idiots. Human evolution and natural selection have come to a complete halt. It may sound harsh, but these people are accurately described as "useless eaters" if you set the emotions aside and look at it logically. In order to get back on track, we either need to let the inferior among us die off as they would naturally, or we need to guide that process. I tend to think we should adopt the live and let die naturally option, that's where my opinion differs from the elites. They want to make the selections rather than letting nature make those selections.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

People who cannot drive in the snow should yield to those who can. People who cannot drive in the snow should prepare for snow events and stay the # home. People who cannot drive in the snow should ask for help and learn from those who have it figured out. I have been driving in snow/ice since I was 13. My Dad took me out in the high school parking lot and told me to punch it and learn how to control my truck in the snow and ice. We did that several times, and when it really counted, I knew what to do. Thank you Dad.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lincolnriley

I agree, however I don't think that Schawb and Gates should be lumped with the Georgia Guidestone folk. The GG folk -- and I believe it was and is an entire organization -- were about furthering the human race with guidelines that might make it possible if we would only heed them. The other two, well, they might be more about control, as is the occasional purview of the very, very rich, and all their lofty ideals.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   

He likely wasn't breast fed. Poor guys never gonna make it.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

edit on 3/25/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy Tell me about it.. I've got a group of deviants, harassing and trying their damned hardest to get me to bite and they know they are TOAST, and yes I have no hope for todays society, especially here in good old blighty, full of wrongens. But as i type the noose is tightening.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
could be the vaxx changing peoples brains

also the Sun and the Schumann Resonance is supposed to have an effect on us and Schumann Resonance last few days has been charged

new topics

top topics

join