It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry had to put on some street threads.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: network dude

I believe you have backed yourself into a corner here. For one Obama was not your president at the time and as a frre citizen he can go where he pleases. I have no problem with people going to places as they wish when retired or not. And Obama even said he was in London for business. And second is your previous president not meeting with other world leaders while not being president himself? Do you get where point is?

I guess you missed this part...

From the most leftist-leaning fact checkers in the world, no less...

Snopes.

COLBERT: On behalf of a lot of Americans, I think I can say with confidence that we missed you these last four years.

OBAMA: Thank you.

COLBERT: Did you miss you? Did you ever look at something going on in the news and say, "You know what this situation needs? A little Barack Obama."

(Obama laughs)

OBAMA: I said this before. People would ask me, "Knowing what you know now, do you wish you had a third term?" And I used to say, "You know what? If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man or front woman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and then I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I'd be fine with that. Because I found the work fascinating. I mean, I write about the... even on my worst days, I found puzzling out, you know, these big, complicated, difficult issues, especially if you were working with some great people, to be professionally really satisfying. But I do not miss having to wear a tie every day.

As can be witnessed in social media posts and video comments, many of the mentions of Obama's answer about a third term came with a claim that promoted the evidence-free idea, whether the users were joking or not, that said Obama was secretly spending his days "pulling the strings" of a "puppet" – a reference to U.S. President Joe Biden – to guide his own former vice president through his time in the White House.

Linky

You really need to get out more, on a basic internet research level.

ETA... and this is why I'm leaving here. On possibly the most bestest internet conspiracy site on the web, they allow people to post that can't f**king think for themselves to keep posting the same old tired talking points that people like I have spent the time and effort to debunk a thousand times, but yet I have to keep doing it time and time again so I'm tired of it.

The zombies win!!!

You don’t seem like a quitter.

You have to stand up to their ignorance.

The intelligent people here love to read your thoughts.

So, never stop fighting. Lots of people who read don’t post.

So, put on your big girl shoes and go kick a$$.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

WELL SAID and 100% CORRECT!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

ETA... and this is why I'm leaving here. On possibly the most bestest internet conspiracy site on the web, they allow people to post that can't f**king think for themselves to keep posting the same old tired talking points that people like I have spent the time and effort to debunk a thousand times, but yet I have to keep doing it time and time again so I'm tired of it.

Welcome to the internet where people are often wrong, and then you have topics of opinion.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join