It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry had to put on some street threads.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As Obama said, he would prefer to be in his sweat pants in his basement to run things, but apparently he couldn't do a ZOOM.
www.foxnews.com...

Former President Barack Obama met with U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Monday, just hours after a report came out about a rivalry between Obama and President Biden.

The Monday meeting was Obama's first in-person meeting with Sunak since he became prime minister. Obama was only spotted when he was leaving Sunak's residence Monday afternoon. He said only that it was a "courtesy visit" made while conducting other business in London.

The meeting comes less than a day after a report detailing a decadelong rivalry between Obama, Biden and their aides.

I suppose, why hide it at this point, everyone knows. And when those DERP's start howling about how illegal it is for Obama to act as POTUS for a third term can take that to the courts. By the time the lawyers are done, it won't matter. But, as least we can say we knew why the ship sank, saw it from the cheap seats.

Viv la Beer.
edit on 18-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw clip earlier today from the Daily Caller where he was spotted going into the UK Gov’t building. Believe it was the Prime Minister’s office building.
edit on 18-3-2024 by JsnJln because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Really, was Obama acting as POTUS there, just because he visited someone?

You seem to have an odd ideas as to the duties of the President.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well, it's not like he could trust his second in command with any official business now. Biden's brain left the station long ago and is too far gone to be of much use now.

Whatever they discussed, I expect new Trump charges in the coming days.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I believe you have backed yourself into a corner here. For one Obama was not your president at the time and as a frre citizen he can go where he pleases. I have no problem with people going to places as they wish when retired or not. And Obama even said he was in London for business. And second is your previous president not meeting with other world leaders while not being president himself? Do you get where point is?
edit on 18-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

I believe you have backed yourself into a corner here. For one Obama was not your president at the time and as a frre citizen he can go where he pleases. I have no problem with people going to places as they wish when retired or not. And Obama even said he was in London for business. And second is your previous president not meeting with other world leaders while not being president himself? Do you get where point is?

I guess you missed this part...

From the most leftist-leaning fact checkers in the world, no less...

Snopes.

COLBERT: On behalf of a lot of Americans, I think I can say with confidence that we missed you these last four years.

OBAMA: Thank you.

COLBERT: Did you miss you? Did you ever look at something going on in the news and say, "You know what this situation needs? A little Barack Obama."

(Obama laughs)

OBAMA: I said this before. People would ask me, "Knowing what you know now, do you wish you had a third term?" And I used to say, "You know what? If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man or front woman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and then I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I'd be fine with that. Because I found the work fascinating. I mean, I write about the... even on my worst days, I found puzzling out, you know, these big, complicated, difficult issues, especially if you were working with some great people, to be professionally really satisfying. But I do not miss having to wear a tie every day.

As can be witnessed in social media posts and video comments, many of the mentions of Obama's answer about a third term came with a claim that promoted the evidence-free idea, whether the users were joking or not, that said Obama was secretly spending his days "pulling the strings" of a "puppet" – a reference to U.S. President Joe Biden – to guide his own former vice president through his time in the White House.

Linky

You really need to get out more, on a basic internet research level.

ETA... and this is why I'm leaving here. On possibly the most bestest internet conspiracy site on the web, they allow people to post that can't f**king think for themselves to keep posting the same old tired talking points that people like I have spent the time and effort to debunk a thousand times, but yet I have to keep doing it time and time again so I'm tired of it.

The zombies win!!!

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmMon, 18 Mar 2024 21:35:56 -050035 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Perhaps Obama briefed Sunak on the illegal 2016/2017 spying on Trump that the Obama administration coordinated with GCHQ (United Kingdom's version of the CIA). President Trump has the documents to prove it.

Flashback: After an Intel briefing, here is what President Trump shared in 2019...

Donald Trump accuses the UK of conspiring to help the Obama administration spy on his presidential campaign, saying "when the truth comes out, it will be a beauty!".

The US president promoted the conspiracy theory on Twitter by quoting a right-wing US news organisation's headline, which according to Mr Trump read: "Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign."

Mr Trump added: "WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!"

GCHQ, the UK government's chief digital spying organisation, branded the allegation "utterly ridiculous".
More at: www.the-independent.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was amended in 1994, changing the penalty for violation from "fined $5,000" to "fined under this title"; this appears to be the only amendment to the Act.[2] Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I wonder how many former presidents are meeting with active leaders recently.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Oop
edit on 19-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Maybe you should do your own research before putting foot in mouth and act all high mighty.

"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great."- Mr. Trump
"I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."- Mr. Trump
And TBH you seem to just be angry person. That's fine but encourage you to be friendly and not place people on one side or other if they are not lawmaker. And if other people voicing the opinion they have and it upsets you so easily because you don't like talking point that you believe just handed out then that is your problem not the people here or the site.
edit on 19-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

ETA... and this is why I'm leaving here.

You can't leave! I forbid it!
You would be sorely missed.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Which part of your source talks about Obama acting as the POTUS?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I sure hope he don't get big mike to run lol

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

He is meeting with other countries' leadership? Why? Does he have some behind the scenes lower we don't know about??

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Why do you waste time on these threads then? Lots of other kinds of threads on here. Just don't visit the political ones.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Which part of your source talks about Obama acting as the POTUS?

I'll see if I can break this down for those who just don't know.

There is a theory that Biden isn't really in charge. Like when he says "they will be mad at me if I don't...." He has said things like that a good bit. Then there is the exchange with Obama and Colbert referenced earlier. And the whole thing looks a lot like Obama is serving his third term with Joetatoe as his puppet.

Just as with the election fiasco of 2020, there is no proof of this. It's a conspiracy theory. On a conspiracy site. Written by a guy who gets into conspiracies. So to see a conspiracy explained on a conspiracy site, by a conspiracy guy, shouldn't really be all that shocking.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You really need to get out more, on a basic internet research level.

ETA... and this is why I'm leaving here. On possibly the most bestest internet conspiracy site on the web, they allow people to post that can't f**king think for themselves to keep posting the same old tired talking points that people like I have spent the time and effort to debunk a thousand times, but yet I have to keep doing it time and time again so I'm tired of it.

The zombies win!!!

Hey lumenari...

I've written almost those same exact sentiments...many times...so much so that I'm no longer amazed by the intransigence...it just leaves me shaking my head...and moving on...

Much respect...

I'm going to miss you Sis...when the lights finally go out here for the last time...

May whatever you look up to in abject wonder...keep you and hold you...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

ETA... and this is why I'm leaving here.

Nooo don't leave us!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh no please come back. I was hoping we could discuss that snopes article and how both of your parties say the same things all the time. I would really like to know your opinion on the matter seeing as I pointed out your hypocritical stance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join