It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS from a long time reader.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello. I'm kind of new to ATS, in terms of singing in at least, but ive been reading for years. I've only responded to a handful of posts, and have not introduced myself ir posted anything yet. I admit that I don't really believe in any conspiracy theories or anything, but I do enjoy reading about them in the same way I enjoy reading fiction. I like to think, how cool would it be if the world was like this?

I will award bonus points to anyone who can convince me that the earth is flat, we never went to the moon, or 9/11 was an inside job. Unfortunately the points I'm awarding are as made up as the lizard people.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the Merry-go-round that is ATS!

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: setemkamaat

well, it was lizzard people, so no longer a conspiracy theory.

you came at an interesting time. I believe we will see the true conspiracy of the political world collide with the woo-woo side, and expose clown world in real time. things are heating up. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You joined as ND said at a optimal time due to the US election coming up. I have read some very shall we say intriguing theories regarding the US political drama series. Anyways you took a step further than I have here by introducing self.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It appears you may be hungry as a tiger for wisdom and truth, which conspiracy theories may lead you to in the long run. With a little focus and determination, denial of ignorance.....you may find yourself on a path to truth, breaking free from self constraints which limit your potential.

Tread firmly, don't be a sheeple........and eat lots of cake.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There is talk saying this forum will last for another couple of months before it dies from lack of payment. If that is the case, you have little time to get something from this board. Of course, the domain name will be available sometime after that, maybe someone will snatch that up and keep this going for a while longer. I'd say do some research on the threads of interest and get what you can from here while it is still up and running.

top topics

join