It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Dealing At The Red Cow Dublin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Think, I've damaged one myself SchrodingersRat.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Like JPS fags used to go fizz after a few puffs cos the tobacco was so crap they had some sort of chemical pellet to keep them lit.

Recommend BH Super kings Blue. Smoke half a fag, extinguish and smoke later. Hey presto, 40 smokes out of a pack of twenty.

Disclaimer: Smoking will probably do you in.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TimBurr

Retired police drug squad often say, 'Looking back it seems our job was to take out the opposition'.

Police are the biggest gang around TimBurr.

Far too much money in that game, and all off the books, for them not to be hanging about the top rung of the ladder wanting their piece of the pie, billions if truth be told.

This

First time I ever got jumped (13 by an adult) the copper who came to my house was off his face on E or speed. I feel sorry for the one's who joined the force to do some good especially the lasses, it's surprising what people tell you when you treat them like a human. Unfortunately most people have a bag of reasons to not treat coppers like people, me included.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So will pot 2-3x thicker smoke and a lot more moisture. Never mind the fact people load the stuff for extra weight.

Vaping isn't exactly healthy either but gubment is going to push it. I used to like JPS reds when I could get the good stuff from Spain... I'd recommend never starting if someone asked though.

I saw a FB video the other day with a bairn vaping, no older than 3. I've personally seen adults sharing a vape with their kids who were less than 11 too. Really sad tbh.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yes. Kids round here are vaping like mad.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

As you know Tim when you dig into some dealers friends and who they rub shoulders with down the club a interesting picture takes shape ?.

A old friend now past told me his mother was given 9 bars by the CID allowed to sell them and keep the money from the venture and all they wanted was the names of who was buying ??? .

And another guy I know who deals a bit of smoke has a hidden camera in his home and the old bill visits every now and then to get the recordings of who was visiting his house and to make it look good he gets turned every now and then , but nothing ever gets pinned on him ever
30 plus years of skipping ?? .

I remember 3 decades ago a just retired CID officer was caught with 50k of cannabis in his boot/trunk in my area ,It even made a few lines in the local paper then nothing nada he appeared in the local prison for one day then promptly vanished .

My local area even made the national headlines when the town run dry of weed they were sending messages on the local radio station to send drugs out of the prison ikyn

If you are not in their gang ,you are getting busted and harassed 100% the shadiest people I know are cops and that is saying something .

I travelled a lot and noticed all the same gear everywhere as if by magic !!! .
Everyone is smoking stardog right across the country like it is the only seed available, ditto a few years ago when LS d was getting added to the growing water NATIONWIDE .

The big players at the top I wonder who they are .
they seem to like doubling or trebling their money fast and staying well out of focus .

I was doing some work in a top coppers house 8 years ago for his son , the dad was on 250k per year but you would never tell it with his 10 year old car and the house was nothing special or out of the ordinary.

The son was a dodgy B ! Always trying to get people to do armed robberies and a kit head to boot the film fit sums them up good and proper m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Reading your post made me realize how much it’s changed here.

Now that is legal in Canada there’s still an illegal market but the stuff from the store comes hassle free and the packaging contains the percentage of CBD, THC, and the activation rate. You also know whether it’s Indica, Sativa, or a hybrid.

There’s an abundance of hash, oil, shatter, and other concoctions sold over the shelf.

I believe that this was one of the reasons the Trudeau government got elected.

It wasn’t a priority for many Conservative voters here but they take advantage of the situation.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

It would be nice if they took all the hassle out of getting a bit of smoke and decriminalisation of it but they seem to love all the hassle as it keeps them in jobs and the court system operating .

I don't think 60 + year old judges who never worked a hard days graft in their lives would make good shelf stackers at the local supermarket

I would be very skeptical of who was growing what with all the GMO seeds and what might be getting added to the water at the government approved places especially with big bad Bill Gates snapping up farmland like crazy and them messing about with the tobacco plants and other crops like tomatoes etc to add what was in the vaccine ?? .

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I can remember being a little boy about 9 or 10 in Rutherglen arcade with my Mum and Dad.

And there was a wean about 5 standing holding her mother's hand outside Gateway smoking a fag like an old hag.

Not a care in the world or feck given must have been about 84/85.

Even back then it looked out of place and was turning people's heads.

The thing with vaping is its about 95% less dangerous than smoking backy, so there are massive positives even through its still going to be bad for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It might have been my mam and sister Andy but the year is off
I have been smoking since I was 8 that's 50 years now , Both of them have quit smoking now bloody faders eh .

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

LoL

Wean was about 5 mate.

Even in the 80s, it looked out of kilter by my guess.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I got drunk at that age at a wedding Andy and liked it and was smoking regular at 8 years old madness eh

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Secondary school before i did stuff like that on my end mate(12/13). LoL

Stopped smoking tobacco about 3 years back now and have not looked back.

My gran and grandpa smoked and drank all their days and lived to see 91 a piece.

Then again my dad did the same, different outcome, and died at 69.

Each to their own i suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join