It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe a congradulations is in order. ---Grambler

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Our (current? former?) member Grambler was on TimCast IRL and The culture war (Tenet media).

Just want to give a shout out for what is a very high milestone for individuals in the culture war, while he has a low (ish) sub count on youtube.

So happy for him but to try to stay withing T&Cs, I do not this I can link the appearances.
Happy to be corrected.
edit on Sun Mar 17 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: link to member's page and added username to title

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Oh wow, That’s awesome for him!

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Absolutely. And he has been humble in acknowledging it.
That's what makes it enduring for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just watched the video. He is a facebook friend of mine, so I went to his facebook page to find it. It's a good video, the people with him on the video seem pretty level headed, trying to get people to understand how screwed up the two tier system in our government is. I will have to watch some of the other videos on that site. There did not seem to be any radical Right wing stuff in that video, only concerned people observing bias in the political landscape in our country and informing others that it is happening. I did not watch all of it today, only about two thirds, I will have to finish it tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Hi Ricky,

It was well and level.
That's why I chose to support it in fact if not by link.
I wasnt sure as to links by TOC, and I have some human things in my personal life, to make me unsure of linking things.

This is straight up ATS shining.

different subject hit me up for youtube, by pm.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
That is awesome, good for him. He was always so fair and level headed here.
He is missed around here.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I'll post 'em!

And of course, Rob's channel:

Link
edit on 18-3-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very cool, good for him. I’ll watch tomorrow, thx for the heads up.👍

I always enjoyed his post. I remember he left for awhile, came back, then left again, haven’t seen him since. It’s to bad some of the old members aren’t around anymore, we had some great members here in the early days whom are now gone. ATS was a better place with them here.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Grambler is a great speaker and his knowledge just flows like a river. One of the sharpest minds on the web right now. Go Grambler, you are well remembered here.

top topics

join