It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Sarfatti - Warp Core Reactor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I put in this forum as discussion is mostly about UAP/UFO.

Dr. Jack Sarfatti discusses UAP Physics and the the Warp Core Reactor created by Dr. Michael G. Anderson at Lawrence Livermore National Labs - an energy-generation device promising orders of magnitude increase of intense ion beam energies & respective radiation yields at a fraction of the size and cost of existing z‐ pinch class accelerators.

Instead of traditional "relativistic rocket" equations, the Sarfatti "weightless warp-drive" concept utilizes gravitational metamaterials to create a low-power warp-drive based on the conventional & well-accepted principles of relativity theory. Jack's model for warp-drive propulsion also explains the reported flight performance of UAPs.

The Warp Core Reactor applies the same relativistic principles to a concept for energy-generation capable of powering UAP Jack Sarfatti has a Ph.D. in physics from the University of California, taught physics at San Diego State University, worked with David Bohm at the University of London's Birkbeck College and with Abdus Salam at the International Centre for Theoretical Physics in Trieste, Italy.

Jack was the basis of the memorable time-travelling Dr. Emmett Brown in the Back to the Future trilogy, and the author of Super Cosmos (2005), Destiny Matrix (2002), Space: Time And Beyond II (2002), and the coauthor with Fred Alan Wolf and Bob Toben of Space-Time and Beyond: Toward an Explanation of the Unexplainable (1975).

Interesting video, watching now.

This is the type of tech, when I was growing up, I thought would be implemented by the 2020’s.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sarfatti cracks me up! Have seen some of his interviews an he's the most honestly self agrandizing STEM dude out there.
He's smart, knows it, makes sure you know it too. Much prefer him to Avi Loeb's style of incessant name dropping.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Its good sci fi if it incorporates the familiar.
And Since Jack salutes as he rolls back and forth in his brown leather chair its probably pre Los Alamos..
The design incorporates an octagonal structure that looks like an LED bulb replacement.

Bot view

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
We can only hope Sarfatti's "S" factor doesnt become a mainstream inclusion in such equations because:

A: Jacks head will become so big - any further podcast interviews will be impossible unless conducted via drone
and
B: We will have the peculiar scenario of credible third parties (as per the LLNL paper) utilising an equation that was inspired directly by TTSA, the Tic Tac Vids, the DIRD's, the CRADA and comments from Puthoff/Justice (as per Jacks own account).

You can sort of brush it off by saying they only inspired him to revisit his previous work but the nuts and bolts of Jacks "S" factor were heavily hinted at in the TTSA disclosure era (including Pais patents).

One citation does not a genius make and all that but if this gains mainstream acceptance- it might be one early example of a particularly blurry origin story that would befuddle most legal experts if it ever came down to a bunfight over IP.

Which is pretty much the TTSA rasion d'etre.

edit on 22-3-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I find Jack fascinating Juki🤓.

new topics

top topics

join