It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom from evil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I go the way of simplicity. What I write are not opinions and can come over as detached and as riddles and as off-topic though they are very much about your life. I am ascending the state of being knowledgeable of good and evil. The view I present is not a view obtained from the world.

I am here to just do this, to present truth even when it goes against myself, it's the only way to purify.

May we all find mercy and salvation.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

I don't need mercy or salvation.

If the view you present is not from this world, which one is it from?

Flag for the intro!

edit on 16-3-2024 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi. Truth. Is good. People need a good dose once in a while. Hopefully it's not too detached from the subject material so those around can understand. My life specifically? How are you reaching the truth? In this world there are so many people thinking and " knowing what they think or say is the "truth". What is the bases for your truth?
At any rate hope ya have fun here.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 3/16/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
I go the way of simplicity. What I write are not opinions and can come over as detached and as riddles and as off-topic though they are very much about your life. I am ascending the state of being knowledgeable of good and evil. The view I present is not a view obtained from the world.

I am here to just do this, to present truth even when it goes against myself, it's the only way to purify.

May we all find mercy and salvation.

the world is very muddy, finding truth is difficult here especially with how much advertisers play upon our base senses to want things we don't ened

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I don't need mercy or salvation.

Well but IDK, why do say that like OP just gave you melvin?

Those aren't bad things.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Starting a thread on the topic is you best bet after posting for a bit Unharmed.

As to good and evil well those are fundamental aspects of moral philosophy.

And deeply intertwined with our respective cultures, religions, and philosophical beliefs.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Greetings friend. I am new here as well. I am glad you are here.

top topics

join