It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files - Alien Engineering - Parts 1 and 2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

You’re probably right.
Our communist government in Canada has made some weird internet changes.
Can you tell me the exact title of the vidz so I can manually search em on YT?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

You’re probably right.
Our communist government in Canada has made some weird internet changes.
Can you tell me the exact title of the vidz so I can manually search em on YT?

YouTube title for PART 1

UFO Files: Cutting Edge Alien Tech Recovered (S2, E13) | Full Episode

YouTube title for PART 2

UFO Files: Examining an Alien Spaceship (S2, E14) | Full Episode

Boneheaded of me not to put the YouTube titles in the OP…..I always ASSume YouTube could easily be seen by anyone in the world when embedded into ATS.

👽
edit on 16-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Awesome thank you very much!

And ya, it seems Canada has gone full Chinese censorship on a lot of topics.

I was the National Chief Investigator for MUFON for 6 years.
I hung up the hat just over a year ago thinking I was bowing out for good.
But… things have got interesting lately and so I’ve been finding myself getting back involved
edit on 16-3-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Awesome thank you very much!

And ya, it seems Canada has gone full Chinese censorship on a lot of topics.

I was the National Chief Investigator for MUFON for 6 years.
I hung up the hat just over a year ago thinking I was bowing out for good.
But… things have got interesting lately and so I’ve been finding myself getting back involved

Keep doing what your doing….every little bit counts towards the cause!

👽🍻

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

(Oooo! Oooo!! Jumping around waving hand in the air)

Perchance you recall about 10-14 yrs back a report out of Ontario I think? It was of a large white dumbbell looking craft. The minute the Tic Tac video's came out it dawned on me the Canadian sighting was a precursor. It took awhile but I'm of the opinion the Tic Tacs are ours so the Canadian sighting would have been the US trying out it's new stuff across the border.

That would theoretically make sense with the appearance of Tic Tacs since they didn't just get developed overnight an we're known for testing out our aircraft happily letting the public assume they're ufo's.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

lol yes sir!
I’m friend with the investigators of that case.
It happened 1.5 hrs from where I live.

I have the public reports and the confidential reports detailing A LOT more that what was made public.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: Macenroe82

(Oooo! Oooo!! Jumping around waving hand in the air)

Perchance you recall about 10-14 yrs back a report out of Ontario I think? It was of a large white dumbbell looking craft. The minute the Tic Tac video's came out it dawned on me the Canadian sighting was a precursor. It took awhile but I'm of the opinion the Tic Tacs are ours so the Canadian sighting would have been the US trying out it's new stuff across the border.

That would theoretically make sense with the appearance of Tic Tacs since they didn't just get developed overnight an we're known for testing out our aircraft happily letting the public assume they're ufo's.

It’s funny, I was just watching one of the newer Dune movies this morning, and they had aircraft that resembled helicopters, but they had 3 or 4 wings on each side that were NOT circular in motion.

Rather, they performed as dragonfly wings do. 6-8 independent wings, totally different dynamics.
Very cool and interesting as to how they would create lift, rotation, attitude, etc.
Similar to the different dynamic of bird wings.

Seems like a slam dunk tech or design leap forward.

Made me wonder how many of these types of things are already designed or operational in the US arsenal.

Maybe not for us to see, but available in a pinch ?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Nice!
I’m gonna check these out.

ETA
Never mind, they say unavailable

The vids are working….so are the Smart Skin links. I’m not having any problems with them. Perhaps it’s your location wherever you are other than the U.S. perhaps or firewalls.

👽

These videos are only available in the US

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

Nice!
I’m gonna check these out.

ETA
Never mind, they say unavailable

The vids are working….so are the Smart Skin links. I’m not having any problems with them. Perhaps it’s your location wherever you are other than the U.S. perhaps or firewalls.

👽

These videos are only available in the US

From where ever you are….did you try searching YouTube using the following YouTube titles?

YouTube title for PART 1

UFO Files: Cutting Edge Alien Tech Recovered (S2, E13) | Full Episode

YouTube title for PART 2

UFO Files: Examining an Alien Spaceship (S2, E14) | Full Episode

Copy and paste the bolded titles directly into YouTube’s own search bar.

🍀

👽
edit on 17-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I guess I was first introduced to alien technology a little over 35 years ago.

Pretty cool, but I can see now that the inertia canceling could use some adjustment.

And when you think about it, alien technology isn't really all that different from the advanced human technology we see in science-fiction like Star-Trek, or can dream up.

edit on 18-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added thought

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Snowden's revelations: Mark 9:24 - engineered panic via media dynamics/narratives. Mark 12:09 - hidden agendae by government; spend mor taxpayer dollars on national security? Mark 13:00 Snowden's revelations; no confirmed alien content per the records he accessed, however if reversed engineering, it would be of the most secret information, and Snowden may not have had access to it. Mark 17:15 - Snowden skepticism; thinks the U.S. government's UAP/UFO transparency (?) - using topic as tool for distraction from more pressing global issues.

Thanks Ophi for helping us consider many facets of this topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Q…your vid certainly presents the many facets of this topic…..much of what’s covered sounds to be all ready known generalities.

Why do I get the feeling the vid production is AI gpt produced?

Snowden’s name and the words “insights” “revelations” are injected several times into the 10 aspects….but Snowden himself doesn’t really talk to personally address those 10.

Also injected to fit the topics is a large amount of stock footage and stock images for background effects.

The fact that the presentation may have been artificially organized and arranged by the instructions of a human producer….imo….it was informatively presented to be an overall umbrella of what’s going on. Nice…..

Thanks!

By the way……notice a hint that the narrator’s voice may be generated…..

We as humans commonly pronounce AATIP with a single “A” phonetically saying “Aye” TIP……..The narrator pronounces AATIP with a double “A” phonetically saying “Aye Aye” TIP.

Perhaps a phonetic glitch in AI programming?

😉

👽☕️🍩
edit on 19-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Of course I noticed the generated voice (I noticed some instances that raised an eye brow), but I was looking for whether or not Snowden saw or read anything - he did not. That's all I was after with that video.

It seems nobody has any any evidence...anywhere!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Of course I noticed the generated voice (I noticed some instances that raised an eye brow), but I was looking for whether or not Snowden saw or read anything - he did not. That's all I was after with that video.

Your right…..

As for evidence?……it’s as elusive as cryptid’s 😆

👽🍺

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Your right…..

As for evidence?……it’s as elusive as cryptic’s 😆

👽🍺

Really you attempt cryptics? Wow, kudos to you.

Elusive as bigfoot.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Mis-spelling on my part….should be cryptids 🥴

Bigfoot has been associated in some incidents to UFO’s…..

Perhaps like a pet dog…they let him out of their craft to pee and poop!

👽

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The video you embedded isn't even available for a start but UFO FILES is cheap prime-time ratings fodder regurgitating the same unreliable anecdotal evidence.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Coming from the UFO Files series is this two part episode titled “Alien Engineering” dealing with reverse engineering of crashed or landed UFOs….all of it is hypothetical of course….or is it?
I thought the UFO files was the best TV series I've seen about UFOs, I watched every episode.

I also watched every episode of the follow-up show, UFO hunters, but that wasn't nearly as good, the reporting wasn't as unbiased and in some cases it was downright false, like some of the reporting on the Rendlesham Forest case.

Alien engineering is of course speculative, but it's not bad as speculations go, in the UFO files videos, though it's been a long time since I've seen them. It's way better than Bob Lazar's pseudoscience, anyway, that he seemed to have completely forgotten by the time he appeared on Joe Rogan, but his old pseudoscience video is still on youtube, or was last time I checked.

edit on 2024319 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: harponianlodge
The video you embedded isn't even available for a start but UFO FILES is cheap prime-time ratings fodder regurgitating the same unreliable anecdotal evidence.

Not that it matters because you don’t like the UFO Files series….your prerogative…..

I have no problem playing the embedded vids in my OP

If you read through the thread….I also give manual instructions on copying and pasting the actual vids YouTube titles for both parts 1 and 2 into YouTube’s own search bar.

Perhaps it’s the firewalls of your country if it’s not the U.S., otherwise they should play…

Welp …..suit yourself…

👽

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I agree Arbi….UFO Files was a good series. UFO Hunter’s was just Oh Kay…..the team with its antagonist (the Engineer) and protagonist (Bill Barnes) back and forth theme, on episodes, got to be a bit tiring….imo.

👽

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join