It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look Back: History tells me our Election Process is broken…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What I have observed since I began observing.

It began with the famous hanging or dimpled chads.

Gore’s people did not get away with it.

But, it wasn’t from lack of effort.

Strange numbers continue with Obama’s second term.

His numbers were terrible.

No President ever won with these numbers.

This is where “The Steal” began.

Somehow when the Nation was sleeping, Obama won.

Next a shocker, Donald Trump from nowhere.

He won in a landslide. No way they could steal that many votes.

Trump was doing a good job looking at a second term.

Then COVID struck. Trump didn’t do a good job with COVID.

The Dems thinking they had no shot picked Biden.

When they nominated him it was more of a payback.

When Biden was VP he thought it safe to steal.

The Obama Administration was pretty much untouchable.

Biden thinking he would never be President.

Systematically began a worldwide influence peddling scheme.

He was so bold he let Hunter use Air force 2.

All the sudden Trump was vulnerable.

The Steal begins in earnest, ballot harvesting ect…

After going to bed with Donald Trump easily re-elected.

I wake up and it’s a miracle…Joe won.

They did just enough cheating for Joe to win.

We go to sleep with Donald Trump a winner.

We wake up to a nightmare.

Biden and his surrogates have stolen our Country blind.

Am I close ? Feel free to add your favorite crime…

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Elections have always been manipulated.

Most recently, Democrats used Covid as cover to unilaterally change state election laws so that they could get away with stuffing mail in ballots. Technically, legal.... but that is how it was manipulated against Trump in 2020. You can win key states with a few thousand votes.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Presidents are Appointed Not Elected..........Hmm...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Pretty much how I see it. Question now is, is the steal sufficiently institutionalized to produce another Biden win? My guess is that it is, but I'm not sure on that.

Either way it goes, the winner in 2024 will be a lame duck from the jump. So this election is really all about the VP's.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

" Either way it goes, the winner in 2024 will be a lame duck from the jump. So this election is really all about the VP's."

True , and that may be the Reason Mr. Trump has Not Picked one yet .

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Could be although.......isn't it a bit early? Dunno, just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OR, sorry to say, you're another sore loser who thinks that if you win it's fair and if you lose its fraud. Ridiculous.

But hey, thanks for the rant.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

Could be although.......isn't it a bit early? Dunno, just sayin'.

Most Modern Day Presidents Picked a Running Mate Shortly After they Announced they were Running for the Office . Why is that Different Today ?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
OR, sorry to say, you're another sore loser who thinks that if you win it's fair and if you lose its fraud. Ridiculous.

yea, it make much more sense that Joe won all the states he needed to with just enough votes to win, in each state he needed to win. Call it the luck of the Irish.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
What I have observed since I began observing.

Strange numbers continue with Obama’s second term.

His numbers were terrible.

No President ever won with these numbers.

This is where “The Steal” began.

Somehow when the Nation was sleeping, Obama won.

Next a shocker, Donald Trump from nowhere.

He won in a landslide. No way they could steal that many votes.

Was reading on some of this and this jumped out at me ........maybe some truth to it ??

Black voter turnout fell in 2016, even as a record number of Americans cast ballots - LINK

The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012

4.4 million 2012 Obama voters stayed home in 2016 — more than a third of them black - LIN K

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Was Trump duly, fairly and securely elected in 2016?
edit on 11-3-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well, let’s hear where I’m wrong.

Enlighten everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I honestly don't know. We've been so far from normal for so long, I don't recall. I thought they usually chose the VP at the Party Convention? Maybe I'm misremembering that part.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
From what I read, seventy percent of people are not happy with either choice for president, nineteen percent back Trump, and fourteen percent want Biden.

How the hell did the people in America get in a situation like this?

Trump was all right, but kind of got weird after the Democrats kept attacking him and twisting everything with the help of the media. But Now, I am one of the seventy percent that am not happy with either choice. I will still choose Trump though, he is still better for our country than Biden.....it's sad that we have candidates like this to choose from

Biden appears to have dementia, Trump is now so on the defense that he will be on the offense if elected and the Dems will not stop attacking him. What kind of nuts are running this country these days?

I was hoping to get a rational president next time, but our choices are not there. I am surprised Trump has been able to handle all the left has thrown at him but fear his rationality may be distorted now. This is a problem with all the BS thrown on him by the left. But at least Trump will try to get things passed that are good for American Citizens, Biden...I don't know who his handlers are, but they are not the American people, he is giving more rights to illegal aliens than to Americans.

What do we do, I thought about putting my name on the ballot just to give people here something to chuckle about. But My luck, those seventy percent would vote for me and I would have to move to DC. I am a Yooper, I want nothing to do with DC, that is where all the best of deceivers congregate. A joke could backfire.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

We wake up to a nightmare.

Don't expect it to end either. Trump will simply not be allowed to save us.
The agenda has come to far along now. It must keep it's momentum towards
a timely goal. I don't see anyone short of Jesus Christ coming to save us now.
So prayer is really all we have.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Was Trump duly, fairly and securely elected in 2016?

I second this question to be answered.

a reply to: Disgusted123
edit on 12-3-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
From what I read, seventy percent of people are not happy with either choice for president, nineteen percent back Trump, and fourteen percent want Biden.

How the hell did the people in America get in a situation like this?

Trump was all right, but kind of got weird after the Democrats kept attacking him and twisting everything with the help of the media. But Now, I am one of the seventy percent that am not happy with either choice. I will still choose Trump though, he is still better for our country than Biden.....it's sad that we have candidates like this to choose from

Biden appears to have dementia, Trump is now so on the defense that he will be on the offense if elected and the Dems will not stop attacking him. What kind of nuts are running this country these days?

I was hoping to get a rational president next time, but our choices are not there. I am surprised Trump has been able to handle all the left has thrown at him but fear his rationality may be distorted now. This is a problem with all the BS thrown on him by the left. But at least Trump will try to get things passed that are good for American Citizens, Biden...I don't know who his handlers are, but they are not the American people, he is giving more rights to illegal aliens than to Americans.

What do we do, I thought about putting my name on the ballot just to give people here something to chuckle about. But My luck, those seventy percent would vote for me and I would have to move to DC. I am a Yooper, I want nothing to do with DC, that is where all the best of deceivers congregate. A joke could backfire.

Trump is probably the most rational President we will ever get. Yeah, I get he is boorish and a narcist. He doesn't have the smoothness of Obama. However, the reality is that most Presidents are severely compromised and won't push for the radical change we need. This is where Trumps shines imho. He is willing to push for the common sense changes we need like real border security instead of these BS watered down bills that the traditional leaders from both parties push.

Unfortunately, most people who would be qualified for the office aren't willing to run due to the personal sacrifice. This is why we get these weak full time politicians running everything. We'd never get real executives, say like a Jamie Dimon or other business leaders running for office.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The way the biden aqdministration is handling the border is not like any president has, and that kind of illegally entering the country has always been a crime. The good mellow people have no problem staying in their country, the ones who do not want to obey rules of a country try to get out and come here. So half of the people coming across that border are not law abiding people...that is just the way things work. WE need to vet immigrants to make sure troublesome ones do not enter and screw up our society....woops, too late now.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think the fact that only rich people can win should make it obvious enough it's been beyond broken.

new topics

top topics

join