It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert HUR - Special Counsel Investigator of JOE R. BIDEN is Testifying on March 12th 2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Lumenari

The foundation is now being laid for what's coming for Joe Biden (and others) in 2025 to 2029. If the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be put on trial for things done while President, Joe Biden will pay for a multitude of crimes committed, from 1974 thru 2024.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden wasn't President from 1974 through 2020 so the Supreme Court ruling on immunity of Presidents has no bearing on that time period. If he could be prosecuted for alleged crimes during that time, he already would have been. Especially for the time from 2017 through 2020, when Trump was POTUS.

Would you say he enjoys a certain measure of immunity as a senator or VP?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A barnch of the government won't allow another branch access to critical information into corruption and possibly even treason? Is the DOJ now more powerful than congress, or even the law?

Biden graduated near the bottom of his class, yet became a professor?

Why would someone repeatedly break the law to steal top secret documents over decades if they were of no use to him?

I can only hope the American people aren't nearly as stupid as our government is counting on us being.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Biden documents were not realized til Trump was out of office. At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden wasn't President from 1974 through 2020 so anything he had was illegal and he should be charged. No question. It should not even be a conversation.

He had them, in from what I have read and we 'know' about 6 locations. This is insane to anyone who has been in a position where they handled documents. I will not divulge the very very close relative but one is a Navy CT. He had to get all of the clearances before even going in. There are clearly defined rules. Just because you are an elected official does not mean you can just 'accidentally' bring things home. There are 100's of cases if you do a simple google search.

The other thing is that before Trump this was not a big deal. Sometimes documents were left and/or found. I am sure the Bush Ranch had a few things he was there so often.

The DOJ is the new Reich Ministry of Justice.

Joe Biden should be in jail but he is being protected.

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-11T11:43:09-05:001109 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-11T11:43:57-05:001157 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-11T11:44:19-05:001119 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The authorities that would have "prosecuted" didn't know he was willfully and illegally stealing and retaining classified material. Just 'cuz he's President now doesn't give him immunity from prior illegal acts. 🤣 (Or those "authorities" have been willfully hiding the activities)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: budzprime69

originally posted by: Lumenari

If you actually knew some very secret stuff I don't think you would even be hinting at that here. Nice touch though.

TS/SCI/SBI holder here...

I'm very aware of what I can't talk about.

But nice touch though at an attempt to demean me...

I wasn't trying to demean you. I am just stating facts.
If you have or had access to classified material the last thing anyone would do is hint at that. If you think you are not being watched with the knowledge you have then you fell down and bumped your head.

Millions of people have had these clearances and most of the info is time sensitive and means nothing in a year or two.
You sure do spend a lot of time at ATS inventing new rules that everyone should post by.

Your observation skills are amazing. And yes you are correct that millions of people have certain security access. That is why modern governments keep things contained to small groups. But when one talks it can compromise the entire project. So are you saying that one is not being looked at with a microscope is funny. I don't really understand why I am under attack when I am just stating facts. Do facts scare you? If so that is fine but not acknowledging that is a issue you should come to terms with. I am much more scared of things I do know then ones I don't know.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If you actually knew some very secret stuff I don't think you would even be hinting at that here. Nice touch though.

If you have or had access to classified material the last thing anyone would do is hint at that. If you think you are not being watched with the knowledge you have then you fell down and bumped your head.

Millions of people have had these clearances and most of the info is time sensitive and means nothing in a year or two.
You sure do spend a lot of time at ATS inventing new rules that everyone should post by.

Also I do want to point out that clearly you don't have knowledge of how that all works. You mentioned a year or two and that is completely false and you would know that if you had any level of clearance.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

As someone who served, it is... frustrating to watch, to say the least.

Lum,

Infuriating is more like it. Especially when I recall low rankers who got their careers burned for minor mistakes.

Cheers

That was the only point I was attempting to get across on this thread. As someone who has dealt with classified information before and now have an NDA that will last until long after I am dead, why are certain people just getting away with it?

I wasn't attempting to brag that I had some odd hidden knowledge at my disposal...

And yes, it is infuriating.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
A barnch of the government won't allow another branch access to critical information into corruption and possibly even treason? Is the DOJ now more powerful than congress, or even the law?

Biden graduated near the bottom of his class, yet became a professor?

Why would someone repeatedly break the law to steal top secret documents over decades if they were of no use to him?

I can only hope the American people aren't nearly as stupid as our government is counting on us being.

First, there are too few Republicans with GUTS. Second, the Republican majority in the House is too slim.

If both of those problems didn't exist, the DOJ would cooperate with requests, because the head of the DOJ would impeached, and the DOJ's budget cut.

The Biden family made its money (all 12 members) from "influence peddling". It's not a far stretch to imagine that some of the millions of dollars they earned, came from selling U.S. secrets.

We'll learn a LOT MORE in about 12 months.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

a reply to: WeMustCare

Good questions! Also, how can a President be too senile to stand trial, but be fit to oversee the largest nuclear weapons arsenal ever amassed on the planet? 🤷‍♀️

I think Josh Hawley said it best. Can’t have it both ways if he’s to incompetent to stand trial for the documents he’s to incompetent to be president

The fact that our U.S. News Media isn't making that basic, common sense point, is an additional reason WHY they will be driven out of business by the same Federal Government they once colluded with.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

We'll learn a LOT MORE in about 12 months.

We'll learn a LOT MORE in about 12 months IF the Republicans don't allow another liberal cheat.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The foundation is now being laid for what's coming for Joe Biden (and others) in 2025 to 2029. If the Supreme Court rules that former Presidents can be put on trial for things done while President, Joe Biden will pay for a multitude of crimes committed, from 1974 thru 2024.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden wasn't President from 1974 through 2020 so the Supreme Court ruling on immunity of Presidents has no bearing on that time period. If he could be prosecuted for alleged crimes during that time, he already would have been. Especially for the time from 2017 through 2020, when Trump was POTUS.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden had in his possession classified materials from the time he was a Senator through the time he was Vice President.

So does the fact that he is President now make him immune to the charges from before?

Think harder...

Thankyou for being one of the most patient instructors on ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, Joe Biden had in his possession classified materials from the time he was a Senator through the time he was Vice President.

So does the fact that he is President now make him immune to the charges from before?

Think harder...

Thankyou for being one of the most patient instructors on ATS.

I pretend online that I am patient.

After 12 years of DTOM putting her boot on my neck on this site, I have somewhat learned boundaries.

Kinda.

~Twitch~

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmMon, 11 Mar 2024 21:27:24 -050027 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

As someone who served, it is... frustrating to watch, to say the least.

Lum,

Infuriating is more like it. Especially when I recall low rankers who got their careers burned for minor mistakes.

Cheers

Because I was in the Navy, my mind often thinks about the proud young Sailor who was arrested and thrown in jail for e-mailing his Mom photos of his submarine work area.
Be advised - "Anger" Trigger!: www.theguardian.com...
😡

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

If YOU had a chance to ask Special Counsel Hur a question or two, what would they be?

I'd ask him how, after it was proven that Joe admitted to his ghost writer, that he was keeping classified documents, it was deemed that he had no intent of keeping classified documents.

That is based on my interpretation of the report. That Joe did have the documents, but did not intend to have them.

That's a GOOD QUESTION. I thought Joe said he forgot about having them. No matter what his excuse, it's PATHETIC, considering how long Joe Biden was in higher-level government service...and watched many government employees be sent to prison for "mishandling" classified information!

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I've been taken to the woodshed a few times by DTOM also. Due to her kind, yet firm "corrections", my infractions become further and further apart from each other. It's now been 10 months since my last ATS-ban. Progress! 🥳

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your observation skills are amazing. And yes you are correct that millions of people have certain security access. That is why modern governments keep things contained to small groups. But when one talks it can compromise the entire project. So are you saying that one is not being looked at with a microscope is funny. I don't really understand why I am under attack when I am just stating facts. Do facts scare you? If so that is fine but not acknowledging that is a issue you should come to terms with. I am much more scared of things I do know then ones I don't know.

You are not being attacked.

People are just pointing out that you are not actually stating facts.

You are stating an opinion on a topic that people who have actually have had to deal with secure information know to be untrue.

Get used to that Sparky.

People here can smell BS from a mile away.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This has Democrats on House Committees ANGRY tonight! (Which is a GOOD thing.)

Robert Hur, the former Trump-appointed US Attorney who declined to prosecute President Joe Biden after classified materials were found in his Delaware home and a former office in Washington, DC, will appear before the House Judiciary Committee as a private citizen who has surrounded himself with Republican partisans and notorious figures linked to former president Donald Trump as he prepares for his Tuesday appearance before the House Judiciary Committee.

According to multiple sources familiar with Mr Hur’s plans, the special counsel, who is appearing before the Judiciary Committee at the request of the Republican majority led by Ohio Representative Jim Jordan, has arranged his departure from the Department of Justice to be official as of Monday 11 March, one day before he is scheduled to appear on Capitol Hill.

Instead of appearing as a DOJ employee who is bound by the ethical guidelines which govern the behaviour of federal prosecutors, he will appear as a private citizen with no constraints on his testimony.

A Judiciary Committee source said Mr Hur’s departure from government service the day before he testifies is a major red flag for Democrats on the panel.
MORE at: www.the-independent.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Also I do want to point out that clearly you don't have knowledge of how that all works. You mentioned a year or two and that is completely false and you would know that if you had any level of clearance.

It is completely false?

There are certain Secure communications that expire their clearance in 24 hours.

What security clearance level did you hold again... and where?

Because it appears that you are just talking out of your ass.

And for the record... do you have any thoughts (of your own, if you can handle that) about the actual topic?

Robert HUR - Special Counsel Investigator of JOE R. BIDEN is Testifying on March 12th 2024.

That thing?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I've been taken to the woodshed a few times by DTOM also. Due to her kind, yet firm "corrections", my infractions become further and further apart from each other. It's now been 10 months since my last ATS-ban. Progress! 🥳

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This has Democrats on House Committees ANGRY tonight! (Which is a GOOD thing.)

Robert Hur, the former Trump-appointed US Attorney who declined to prosecute President Joe Biden after classified materials were found in his Delaware home and a former office in Washington, DC, will appear before the House Judiciary Committee as a private citizen who has surrounded himself with Republican partisans and notorious figures linked to former president Donald Trump as he prepares for his Tuesday appearance before the House Judiciary Committee.

According to multiple sources familiar with Mr Hur’s plans, the special counsel, who is appearing before the Judiciary Committee at the request of the Republican majority led by Ohio Representative Jim Jordan, has arranged his departure from the Department of Justice to be official as of Monday 11 March, one day before he is scheduled to appear on Capitol Hill.

Instead of appearing as a DOJ employee who is bound by the ethical guidelines which govern the behaviour of federal prosecutors, he will appear as a private citizen with no constraints on his testimony.

A Judiciary Committee source said Mr Hur’s departure from government service the day before he testifies is a major red flag for Democrats on the panel.
MORE at: www.the-independent.com...

This should be a very interesting testimony. I wasn’t aware he was leaving the day before his scheduled testimony. Could be a dud or bombshells, I guess we find out tomorrow.👍

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join