It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says WOKE agenda is part of the NWO's Satanic plan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Using the descriptive term "Satanic" doesn't require a belief in a religious archetype as a real being.

Satanic as a term is a state of being. Satan himself is symbolic of selfishness, greed, cruelty, and control. Just because a character named Satan doesn't physically exist doesn't lessen or nullify the meaning or connotation of the word Satanic.

satanic /sə-tăn′ĭk, sā-/ adjective
Relating to or suggestive of Satan or evil. Profoundly cruel or evil; fiendish. Of or pertaining to Satan; having the qualities of Satan; resembling Satan; extremely malicious or wicked; devilish; infernal.
Similar: devilish infernal
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition

edit on 3/10/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCommies

Possibly worth considering that good and evil are human constructs rooted in our respective perceptions and cultures.

Nature entertains no such delusions and follows its own laws without any inherent moral value attached.

That being said Putin's game in this instance is simply about divide and conquer 101.

It's a bit like Adolf Hitler telling us Winston Churchill was a tad racist.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

According to Putin, the WOKE agenda is part of the New World Order’s satanic agenda to spread degeneracy in the West, corrupt the traditional family, normalize pedophilia, and destroy the traditional social and cultural fabric of society.

like ol farty really cares about all those things. he doesn't really give a sh@@ about all that. all he cares about is the interference that all that can and would probably cause in his power.

dollars to doughuts, he's a nasty degenerate behind closed doors and a number of past and future winners of the kamikaze from the hundred floor swan dive to the street competitions were a threat due to his degenerate trendies

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This isn’t propaganda to all those claiming it is, all he is doing is stating the obvious.

In the west we have become similar to the parable of “the emperor with no clothes”

Why are we being pushed to pander to the whims of a tiny minority? What’s with these unconscious bias training programs? The claim being we aren’t even aware of our deep seated prejudice, but we are prejudiced non the less.

Or the idea we are misgendering someone who doesn’t identify with their biological gender, when in fact calling a man a woman or vice versa is the definition of misgendering.

Even the masculine lesbians and effeminate gay men have come out and said this is wrong, one’s sexuality can’t be chosen, you are who you are, and that is why it is an insult to suggest you can pick and choose whatever identity you wish and force others go along with it. Again like the emperor with no clothes.

Has anyone really thought deeply why these things are being pushed so hard? Sure it is social engineering, but to what end? I have my own ideas but what do you think?

edit on 10-3-2024 by AllisVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Could we get a link to Putin saying this?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
According to Putin, the WOKE agenda is part of the New World Order’s satanic agenda to spread degeneracy in the West, corrupt the traditional family, normalize pedophilia, and destroy the traditional social and cultural fabric of society.

You gotta love this guy.

But maybe he's not wrong?

Thoughts?

Hanlon's razor

2nd

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

satanic agenda? who believes such bull#? have you ever been to europe?

talking about moral depravity and waging war against a sovereign state, abusing, torturing and murdering women, men and children. and you people applaud him. compare russia murder statistics with the "degenerate" west or how political opponents or critical journalists are treated in russia. according to statistics, one in five russians is an alcoholic and around 700,000 people die from this addiction every year. in 2022, the average old-age pension in russia was around 193 euros. doesn't sound like a model country, does it? their cultural legacy (literature, music, film) is great, no question.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There’s a lot of people waking up to some of the absurdity being peddled.

Yep. The facade is in shambles. The elite know this. The reset is coming like a tsunami, thus the global rush for the biggest piece of the reset pie. In the meantime, it's important to deny, distract and divide the masses, lest they see the light too and catch onto to the elite's betrayal of the masses during this global readjustment.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

This isn’t propaganda to all those claiming it is, all he is doing is stating the obvious.

In the west we have become similar to the parable of “the emperor with no clothes”

Why are we being punished to pander to the whims of a tiny minority? What’s with these unconscious bias training programs? The claim being we aren’t even aware of our deep seated prejudice, but we are prejudiced non the less.

Or the idea we are misgendering someone who doesn’t identify with their biological gender, when in fact calling a man a woman or vice versa is the definition of misgendering.

Even the masculine lesbians and effeminate gay men have come out and said this is wrong, one’s sexuality can’t be chosen, you are who you are, and that is why it is an insult to suggest you can pick and choose whatever identity you wish and force others go along with it. Again like the emperor with no clothes.

Has anyone really thought deeply why these things are being pushed so hard? Sure it is social engineering, but to what end? I have my own ideas but what do you think?

and those are good reasons to starting a war? where in europe you go to jail because of misgendering? most people i know dont care. some of my friends are deep into this topic and sometimes discussions are annoying but thats life. no one dies from that.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The trouble is, he's not saying these things to save or help us. Mad Vlad is saying these things to cause more division which only helps him.

I agree 100%.

He's dangerous and entertaining as hell all at the same time.

Kind of like Donald Trump.

Wait.

What?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

And AGAIN, if Russia is so wonderful, perhaps you all should book a flight.

"You all should book a flight"?

To whom are you referring?

(post by SchrodingersRat removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Watch most of the R&B or Rap stars concerts and you start to see that Satanism is on the rise. I think it was Rocky ASAP who had the word Satan flashed across a giant marquee at his concert. Do I need to mention Lil Nas X or Sam Smiths wardrobe selections?
So Putin is pointing out the obvious, and perhaps because a devil can see another devil, I don’t know.

Anyone who has looked into the Miracle of Fatima and the prophecies of Mary mother of Jesus knows that Russia was prophesied to bring either terror or peace in the last days. A Pope was to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary within a certain time frame, or else Russia would set out conquering Europe. If it was consecrated in time their would be a time of world peace.
The Catholic Church failed to do so for over 50 years until Russia invaded Ukraine, and so they recently consecrated Russia on 25 March 2022 at Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome.
So it’s not only Putin thinking something holy or unholy is taking place.

edit on 10-3-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Could we get a link to Putin saying this?

Video clip in the Twitter/X post...

Putin speaks of WOKE

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There’s a lot of people waking up to some of the absurdity being peddled.

Yep. The facade is in shambles. The elite know this. The reset is coming like a tsunami, thus the global rush for the biggest piece of the reset pie. In the meantime, it's important to deny, distract and divide the masses, lest they see the light too and catch onto to the elite's betrayal of the masses during this global readjustment.

not saying I'm beyond it, but do you somehow believe you are?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCommies
The rumors about am are also probably true

Not probably, totally.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

satanic agenda? who believes such bull#? have you ever been to europe?

Is that question directed to me or is it a rhetorical question for Vlad?

If me, yes I have been to Europe.

Many times.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join