It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Women's reproductive rights" or a Child's right to be born? It's all about choiceS.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: Echo007

Now that is a valid argument they have morning after pills and plan B. Why would you wait months just to decide you don't want kids. After 3 months i dont understand why you would change your mind? I can understand if the doctor tells you it could be dangerous. But even a doctor would warn you before 3 months. So if most abortions are done because not wanting kids then why are people waiting?

14 states are enforcing laws that bar abortions, including medication abortions, throughout pregnancy.

Plan b is over the counter sale in all 50 states.

I'd say that needs further research.

I know some states have intent to ban the Morning After Pill both domestic and mail order.

Some states may have already done that.

Some states have put restrictions on what is offered through state health facilities. However plan B is still available through pharmacies and is an over the counter purchase approved by FDA.
edit on 3/10/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Echo007

Now that is a valid argument they have morning after pills and plan B. Why would you wait months just to decide you don't want kids. After 3 months i dont understand why you would change your mind? I can understand if the doctor tells you it could be dangerous. But even a doctor would warn you before 3 months. So if most abortions are done because not wanting kids then why are people waiting?

14 states are enforcing laws that bar abortions, including medication abortions, throughout pregnancy.

Plan b is over the counter sale in all 50 states.

I'd say that needs further research.

I know some states have intent to ban the Morning After Pill both domestic and mail order.

Some states may have already done that.

Some states have put restrictions on what is offered through state health facilities. However plan B is still available through pharmacies and is an over the counter purchase approved by FDA.

Maybe. What's on paper doesn't always become reality.

I know there are or have been efforts to ban the "morning after pill".

And back door approaches, like criminalizing any pharmacist that sells it.

Extremists are extremists.

I don't have time to research for the next couple weeks.

ADD: morning after pill does not terminate a pregnancy. It will only prevent one.

edit on pm33America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join