It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Invades France

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

England has forced Russia into a corner.

How so?

Russia will eventually have no other option on the table but to go on the offensive.

They aren't on the offensive now?
Surely invading a non-threatening neighbouring country qualifies as being 'on the offensive'?

And with what are they going to extend this invasion further westwards with?

But don't worry.

I'm not.

The elite that put these plans into action......

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
bump for now, doing psyche research/quest

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The question you should be asking is why UK/US is so interested in bankrupting Russia in a war of nutrition. The answer to that is China. They all realize China will eventually emerge as the new super power. To control China they must control the worlds energy reserves (aka Zbigniew Brzezinski - The Grand Chessboard). When Russia stepped in to defend Syria and its oil/gas fields it was a major setback for the US/UK.

For US/UK to step forward they must sideline Russia. But China knows if Russia fails the west will control the worlds energy reserves. We thus are at a gambit with the fuse lit.

"I'm not."

You will be.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Even if any of that is true - which I've yet to see you provide any actual evidence that it is - why worry?
There's nothing I can do to influence anything so why worry about something that may not happen and is completely out of my control.

edit on 9/3/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

5'5" Gandhi used non-violent civil disobedience to rid his country of what was then the worlds strongest superpower. So the ruling elite only have power when the people allow it to be so. Read the book, the Grand Chessboard. Understand and educate others. Knowing the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do nothing.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Kurokage
It would be interesting to know if there are corresponding prophecies in Russia and Arab countries and wether they paint a rosier picture in terms of success of the invasion.

Unfortunately, I haven't ever heard the inquired prophecies. But one prediction for the 23rd century which surfaced for some time in 2014 and was told by Vadim Chernobrov I can share with you. Though it's a very weird piece of information just to make any certain conclusions. In the same time it is an optimistic one, so I don't feel bad about the future.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: candide44

Oh, interesting!

Yevgeny Iosifovich Gaiduchok: The Man Who Travelled Back from 23rd Century And Made Accurate Predictions

In 1985, Yevgeny arrives in Moscow to meet with Vadim Chernobrov, who is now a well-known researcher of paranormal phenomena

Once, Yevgeny Iosifovich mentioned why after the war he decided to settle in a small town on the Medveditskaya ridge.
According to him, this sparsely populated town by the XXIII century will become a large metropolis-spaceport with an emphasis on time travel.
This city will become the site of a new St. Petersburg: the old one will go underwater in the future and will be evacuated to these steppe regions.

It would be worth making a thread about this if you have more information.

The Medveditskaya Ridge is a chain of rather low, 820-foot hills in Zhirnovsk District of Volgograd Region . The Ridge is known for its unusually high numbers of reported ball-lightning and UFO sightings .
link
edit on 10-3-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

5'5" Gandhi used non-violent civil disobedience to rid his country of what was then the worlds strongest superpower.

The same fellow that also used to sleep in the nude with his teenage grandnieces.

edit on 10-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: candide44

Oh, interesting!

Yevgeny Iosifovich Gaiduchok: The Man Who Travelled Back from 23rd Century And Made Accurate Predictions

In 1985, Yevgeny arrives in Moscow to meet with Vadim Chernobrov, who is now a well-known researcher of paranormal phenomena

Once, Yevgeny Iosifovich mentioned why after the war he decided to settle in a small town on the Medveditskaya ridge.
According to him, this sparsely populated town by the XXIII century will become a large metropolis-spaceport with an emphasis on time travel.
This city will become the site of a new St. Petersburg: the old one will go underwater in the future and will be evacuated to these steppe regions.

It would be worth making a thread about this if you have more information.

The Medveditskaya Ridge is a chain of rather low, 820-foot hills in Zhirnovsk District of Volgograd Region . The Ridge is known for its unusually high numbers of reported ball-lightning and UFO sightings .
link

Yes, that's it!

Unfortunately, only Vadim knew the whole story and had the old tape recordings as he described in his video. I rely only on his honesty. I have never been a member of Kosmopoisk or met or known Vadim. It means I won't take a responsibility to recreate the events and all details. My conclusions are made only on basis of my personal knowledge of Russian language and mentality of former soviet citizens. It's not exactly the same as the modern russian one.
Vadim died in 2017 and didn't share all details of the story. But what was said and later processed by my inner processor brought me a hope for better future, or at least just made me pretty immune to modern psychological propaganda. I choose consciously to believe in order to feel better. It's my very subjective choice.
In the next post I will give a short digest of bits and pieces of information which I liked most.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Russia had one interesting personality in their history which name was Eugeniy Gajduchok. And the story about him was told by Vadim Chernobrov.
Note:
Vadim Chernobrov en.m.wikipedia.org...

"Vadim Alexandrovich Chernobrov (Russian: Вади́м Алекса́ндрович Чернобро́в (1965, Volgograd Oblast – 18 May 2017, Moscow[1]) was the founder and leader of the Kosmopoisk organisation.[2] He was a ufology and mystery enthusiast,[3] as well as a meteorite hunter.[4] He conducted experiments which were supposed to involve time travel, starting in 1987.[5][6]"

They met in 1985 in Moscow. Eugene just approached Vadim Chernobrov, exchanged a couple of neutral phrases and said that he himself was not a local and that he had arrived here by a time machine.
Vadim was extremely surprised - they say, this is definitely a kind of eccentric you can ever meet. Naturally, he tried quickly to dismiss the conversation, but finally asked why he was honored to be initiated in this secret. The answer turned out to be extremely surprising: Evgeny Gaiduchok said that he had read all the stories about time machines that Vadim Chernobrov wrote. But what was interesting - at that time these books weren't available not only in print, but even thoughts about writing them were not born yet!
Vadim told how Eugene convinced him to believe - he said that Vadim is the only person in the entire Soviet Union is able to accept this truth. By the way, how Eugene found Vadim in the big city is also not clear.
The story told by the guest from the future is definitely worth telling about it.
In what year he was born, no one knows for certain, he himself only said that he came from the XXIII century.

The alleged facts of the story:

- Hijacking a time machine. According to him, time travel became commonplace, but commonly scientists were engaged in this. As a teenager, he hijacked a time machine with his girlfriend in an effort to impress her. They went on a journey, of course, without informing anyone about it.

- Catastrophe in 1930. However, they did not manage to fly far - in the 30s of the twentieth century, something went wrong. The time machine went out of order and began to lose energy rapidly. It was necessary urgently to return home, but it became clear that there was not enough energy in the machine for two to be transported safely back to their original time. Like a real gentleman, Eugene sent the girl home, but he stayed in our time.

- Homeless child. For some time he wandered, was sick a lot (even died for a very short period of time or was in coma), and, finally, ended up in a family that adopted the boy as one of their own. Despite this, Eugene hated the life in which he was forced to get stuck and did not lose hope that a rescue expedition was about to appear. True, this hope over time became more and more illusory, because Eugene wasn't sure if his girlfriend managed to get home and sent help for him. As acceptance came, his interest in life prevailed. For example, Eugene fell in love with the bicycle, which he began to consider a symbol of his new life.

- Study and conclusion. After Evgeny grew up, he went to study in Leningrad for the profession of a librarian. The times were not easy, at some point he said something unnecessary (which was dangerous to say in soviet country) and ended up in prison for a while. But just before the war he was rehabilitated and released. For obvious reasons, Eugene himself did not like to remember this period of his life and detailed information has not been preserved. One thing is certain: the prison taught him a lot, and since then he controlled what he said and to whom, and did not make any serious statements/predictions about the future.

- War. During the war, Gaiduchok served as a commissar in the airfield troops. He was never wounded, went through the entire war and retired in the rank of a major.

- Civilian life. After the war, Yevgeny got married, got a job in a town club, and created an excellent museum of local folklore, in which the famous "Timeline" banner was exhibited. Yevgeny Iosifovich died on October 19, 1991 and was buried in his native Zhirnovsk.

Amazing facts from his life

Eugene argued that a time traveler should categorically not influence the past. Including, one cannot make serious predictions about what will happen in the future. Therefore, no explicit predictions about the future have reached us. But there are some rather interesting testimonies from accidental witnesses.

Meeting with Herbert Wells (as a Soviet schoolboy) and other famous people

Evgeny's daughter Svetlana says that she always wondered where her dad, an ordinary guy from a simple working family, could intersect with Marshak, Bernes and Bulgakov [Soviet poet, singer and a writer of that time]. Olesha [famous Soviet novelist] talked to him several times, and once in his childhood somehow the Fate/Fortune gave him a meeting with the legendary Herbert Wells, the author of the book "The Time Machine".
[And what is more important in his story, he was able to speak excellent English with H. G. Wells which is super strange if he was just an ordinary poor sickly russian boy. This is the first time when I want to emphasize on 'English language' feature of this story. Later I'll make a second remark about the meaning of why this language is a key to the interpretation of Eugene's predictions]

And it happened like this:

During one of his visits to Moscow, Herbert for some reason expressed an unexpected desire to communicate with Soviet schoolchildren and, by a strange coincidence, he was brought to the very school where Zhenya (Eugene) studied, and even came to his class.
Eyewitnesses claim that H.G. Wells even talked a little with the boy, and he answered in very good English. Teachers and classmates were amazed - no one suspected that the boy knew this language. What they talked about was also a mystery.

-Fairytales for daughter
Svetlana still loves to remember all those tales and stories that her dad told her. Most often, these were stories about flights into space, other galaxies, other civilizations and mysterious creatures from other planets.

One of the little girl's memorable tales was the story of Oorfene Deuce, the leader of the wooden soldiers. This story was adored by thousands and thousands of children all over the Soviet Union and beyond.
But there is a small nuance - Eugene told this tale to his five-year-old daughter in 1951, and Aleksey Volkov published it only in 1963...

Predictions
- The date of the beginning and the end of the war. In June 1941, Yevgeny, who was serving in the army at that time, casually told his comrades that it was imperative to rest now, because from Sunday on, rest and peace would have to be forgotten. When this happened, everyone began to listen carefully to every word of Eugene, considering him to be practically a prophet. True, such fame did not haunt him for long. One of the comrades very persistently asked to say the date of the end of the war, and Eugene said that it would be May 1945. They simply laughed at him, since everyone was sure that the war would end in a matter of weeks.

- Collapse of the USSR. In the late eighties, Eugene warned loved ones about imminent problems in the disintegrating USSR and ordered them to stock up on food, salt, sugar, matches, etc. This helped them a lot during the hungry Perestroika times. (1/2)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
(2/2)
- Internet and mobile communications. Eugene's poems have survived, they described the Internet and cellular communication we are used to now.

- Timeline. Eugene founded a truly unique museum of local lore in the city, which to this day has remained practically the only one of its kind and attracts the attention of even foreign tourists. It was in this museum that presents the legendary "Timeline" - a long scroll, which reflected not only past events, starting from the Stone Age, but also future events up to the XXIII century. The entire Timeline was lost, but a small part survived.

Chernobrov said that Yevgeny Iosifovich, who died at 76 years, accepted his fate and repeatedly said that he consciously decided to say goodbye forever to the hope of returning home, to the future, when he became a part of history. In his world, in the future, everyone knew about the butterfly effect and therefore no one would have dared to take Eugene back.

Researchers and skeptics

Over the past years, several researchers have tried to figure out who Yevgeny Gaiduchok is, really - an alien from the XXIII century or an impostor? None of them drew unambiguous conclusions. Most of his personal archives were lost in a fire. Here are the main inconsistencies found by skeptics:

- Direct confessions to family members. In conversation with family members (daughter and wife), Eugene never called himself a stranger from another time.

- Chernobrov's story. All the "unknown" that is known about the life of Gaiduchok is known only from the words of the ufologist Vadim Chernoborov.

- Testimony of colleagues. Colleagues still manage the museum, they consider Yevgeny Iosifovich to be a talented and very interesting person. Nevertheless, all stories about time travel are called by them a fiction. It's absolutely normal for former soviets to deny all unusual information to keep sanity.

Very often Eugeniy Gayduchok entered in some altered state of consciousness, when he didn't answer any questions, but stood still and didn't react on anything. When he got out of this kind of trance, he described either his traveling in space or in time.

There is a better source of information about Eugeniy Gayduchok (with better quality of info and illustrations) -
samlib.ru...

PS Vadim confessed in 2014 (and the video is still on YouTube), that Gajduchok warned him about the war with Ukraine (among other things), but refused to tell who will win.
In the same time, when Vadim asked Gajduchok about the future of Russia and how the country is called then, he answered "The Russian language will be still in use...". That's all!!
And I can finish his short sentence with my own conclusion after reading and watching all available material on this topic - "but everyone will be fluent in English like Eugene was!" Personally, it tells me a lot about the priorities in the future. And honestly, I'm happy about my feeling of importance of English language for people in the 23rd century!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Perhaps he didn't have the vulgarness that exists in your mind.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I am not the one climbing into bed naked with little girls who are also my grandniece's glend which is quite frankly disgusting.

Or do you disagree?

Whats next buddy the Dalai lama wanting weans to suck his tongue.

I guess that's not priestie beastie at all nether and perfectly acceptable in your mind?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He was also a racist who thought Black people were sub-human and little better than cattle.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Disagree. You have been trained by our culture to see nakedness as sexual. That is why you see it as disgusting. If one doesn't see nakedness as sexual. There is absolutely no difference in sleeping next to people regardless if they wear cloths or not. It simply isn't an issue to them. They see the skin as the clothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And that, Your honour, is the Defendant's case.....

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

None of us are perfect Freeborn. Many of us will even try tear down others to make ourselves feel more perfect. We need see those limitations in ourselves. Learn to love people rather than criticize one another.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So a racist, who thought certain people were sub-human, and who sexually exploited young girls.

I think Adolf Hitler ticked those boxes.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

ha true. But do you change society due to the limitations of the few.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Disagree. You have been trained by our culture to see nakedness as sexual.

Ive not got a problem with nakedness.

But I can smell/tell a beast when I see one if that's what you mean.

That is why you see it as disgusting.

It is disgusting never mind unhygienic and completely inappropriate, su@king @ff young boy's tounges that is.

And I don't care if he is the ""Dalai Lama"".

If one doesn't see nakedness as sexual. There is absolutely no difference in sleeping next to people regardless if they wear cloths or not.

So you would quite happing sleep naked next to your own grandnieces, little girls, with the specific purpose of testing your abstinence just like Gandhi did?

You don't see anything remotely creepy about that at all?

If a full-grown man finds it somehow necessary to test the premise of him being a beast in such a manner, I suggest it is probably too late.

It simply isn't an issue to them. They see the skin as the clothing.

Yeah that doesn't sound creepy at all "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told."(joke).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join