It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Health Agencies and the COVID Cartel: What Are They Hiding?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Iteration46
You reminded me of a story in Acts 2. Can you picture this in your minds eye?:

12 Astounded and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?” 13 But others mocked them and said, “They are drunk on new wine!” 14Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, lifted up his voice, and addressed the crowd: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and listen carefully to my words.…

Covid isn't a Christian defense weapon. Neither are the MRNA injections. Fallen beings are directing things through evil bloodlines of greedy depraved Satanic individuals. You just saw one of the big ones fall. Rothschild.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: visitedbythem

Considering the absolute vastness of this diabolical assault on humanity, encompassing the entirety of humanity around this planet, I can not comprehend even the possibility that this assault is the result of just a few individuals determined to subjugate the entirety of humanity, especially considering the reality that this plandemic is just one of many direct assaults we have witnessed to date. Corporate media brainwashing every day. Corporate and government propaganda to divide and instigate resentment and hate throughout society. "Devide and Conquer". There are just far too many seemingly unrelated parties to this attack participating in what appears to be a common goal here. The destruction of civil society. Governments around the world trying to force vaccinations, the United Nations and the WHO, drug companies, the medical industries, news media, insurance companies, and business enterprises mandating vaccines. To me, it seems that this diabolical plan has to have been orchestrated by a power higher than what is humanly possible.

And I will just mention the seemingly senseless and irrelevant to US interests, war in Ukraine. Why the He11 are we insisting on, essentially, funding the destruction of yet another, insignificant to our national interests, nation? Simply stated, to feed the MIC...

"Yes, I do believe we are being subjected to supernatural Satanic forces here".

When I consider all that you have posted, I must also include this climate change objective being pushed and the urgency of it's implementation. I have given a lot of thought to "supernatural Satanic forces", even the Nephilim mentioned by VisitedbyThem, I have believed, and I still believe. However, I have given thought to the idea that ETs and demons are equivalent, or in other words, fallen angels are extraterrestrial aliens, just as heavenly angels are. Not that I am convinced enough to believe that, but it makes sense with a sky god theology. It would also explain climate change as an ET terraforming agenda if ETs (demons and Satan) were behind all this.

Why this Global Mania over CO2 Emissions ? CO2 has been in Earth's Atmosphere for Hundreds of Millions of Years Long Before even Man Existed and it's Levels have Risen and Fallen during that Time . CO2 promotes Plant Growth and is a Vital Part of the Earth's Ecosystem Particularly when it comes to Habitable Climate Zones . The Left tells us " Follow the Science " in that they Say We are All Doomed if We do not Immediately Reduce it's Presence in our Atmosphere which makes Absolutely No sense . A Hidden Agenda behind it Maybe ? We can Speculate all we want and Never know the Truth ......

edit on 29-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why this Global Mania over CO2 Emissions ? CO2 has been in Earth's Atmosphere for Hundreds of Millions of Years Long Before even Man Existed and it's Levels have Risen and Fallen during that Time .

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: PrivateAngel

If you don't listen to any other speaker in this presentation, by far, the best presentation so far is from Lara Logan. I can't describe how impressed I was, listening to what she presented here. You just need to listen for yourselves. Starting around 2:20:01. Of all the supposed threats we face around the world from foreign actors, she identifies the greatest threat to our freedoms and they are not foreign-born. This woman is a humanitarian patriot.

I think all of them were great, but I especially enjoyed Rodney Palmer:

thehighwire.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Randy Hillier was also fantastic! Truth be told I want to applaud all of them!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This belongs here.

New and damning evidence

edit on 9-3-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

a reply to: charlest2

Wow!

She was amazing!!

Articulate, concise and totally mesmerizing.

And NO screaming, yelling, ugly faces, vileness. A gentle submission on a very harsh subject. She really controls the room with her calmness. She's always like that. Love that gal. A true patriot and a true humanitarian.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

She really controls the room with her calmness.

One of the best human characteristics.

However, anger is also justified in time of need.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

a reply to: charlest2

Wow!

She was amazing!!

Articulate, concise and totally mesmerizing.

And NO screaming, yelling, ugly faces, vileness. A gentle submission on a very harsh subject. She really controls the room with her calmness. She's always like that. Love that gal. A true patriot and a true humanitarian.

Totally OT but I love your avatar.

When I visited Ireland some years ago I was amazed to find that Guinness was often served with breakfast. When I had Guinness in the states I wasn't too fond of it and told the waitress that. She said the stuff they serve in the US is garbage and not real Guinness and that I should try one there in Ireland. So I did.

She was *so* right!

Even the bladder cans here in the US don't do it justice.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Again, listen to this and make up your own mind because I am not here to tell you what to think!

There are many interesting participants (whistleblowers, medical experts, doctors, etc.).

There is a lot of questions to be discussed, so go ahead and share your thoughts.

TextSen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and a panel of experts share testimony on how the COVID Cartel – federal health agencies, Big Pharma, Legacy Media, and Big Tech – engaged in censorship and coverups. This discussion will also shine light on the failures and corruption of the global elite and their institutions.

thehighwire.com...

I quote myself here because I need to post another link now to the right video:

thehighwire.com...

edit on 18-3-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I wish Ron Johnson were the president of the United States.

I would also love him to be the prime minister in my country.

Anyway, some news:

WATCH: Ron Johnson Demands HHS Subpoena For 4,000 Unredacted Pages of Fauci's Emails On COVID

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join