It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Warns Biden of Mysterious ‘Serious National Security Threat’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

Time to make your own thread about it.

I'm getting a sense of deja view?

Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Meh… I only brought it up to show how UFOs are real which argued my point.

BTW, It is spelled, Déjà vu.

No worries , the French language kind of annoys me.

Like, why is it called La Petite Mort and not Le Petit Mort? The annoying part is ascribing masculine or feminine to things which are neither solely masculine, nor solely feminine, or neither masculine or feminine, such as a rock.

edit on 21-2-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Soo did the mystery National security has been explained yet?

Or it was the news that Pelosi and hillary are flying in a broom.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I knew I would find some funny images if I looked that up.

imgflip.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Priceless, that most be the mysterious national security event.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Typical commenters asking questions to me as if I can answer for the creator of the Universe, and making snarky comments, I will try to ignore.

But you all should know there are no good disputes against the evidence of Heaven.

what evidence would suffice for you to believe there is no glass dome or firmament ?

and if we are trapped in some snow globe why bother building UFO's? Where did the original 'piolets' come from?

also you miss understand what a cargo cult is.

During WW2 we(USA) would island hop to get closer to Japan and the stone age people thought it was magic so they build bamboo runways and fake aircraft because they would drop cargo to us service men and the GI's would trade with the island inhabitance. they saw fire created li8ke magic, humans flying, food with out a farm and metal.

that is what a cargo cult is.

so explain how spaceX or NASA is one unless there are stone age aliens in or solar system.

i dont deny the existence of god but there is ZERO evidence for your world view, i have seen the sat alites and rockets first hand.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets

Jacqui Heinrich

More: Pentagon official tells me this threat has to do with space.

Link

What really makes me laugh is when people talk about the frightening prospect of weaponizing space.

I know for a *fact* that space has been fully weaponized for many years. How or why anyone could believe otherwise simply boggles the mind.

Wakey, wakey, people...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: IndieA

The battlefield is expanding to space is the vibe ....

Remember when the media was making fun of the Space Force like it was just some dumb idea of Trump's and hadn't been talked about in the Defense community for decades?

Not just talked about.

I worked for the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) for many years before they were re-branded as Space Force. And although the name changed the mission never has.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

My position in this thread is simply to state that no nation of the world has the capability to put a satellite in orbit. There is enough optical and other evidence which I feel proves this to me, and I can call this story an utter lie, with the certainty that, I know.

So those very high altitude slow moving lights you can see in the sky at night are what - space fireflies?

Dude, have you ever spent any time looking at the night sky from an area with little to no light pollution?

I guess if I look up the word "Luddite" in the dictionary I would find your picture, n'est pas?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

"What we see as the public is 30 years behind what we have.....at least....".- UC

Yeah that's some movie #. It's not how the real world works. People who think that think SAMs should have come out of the Pentagon lawn on 9/11 because "We have that #! You just don't know!"
sorry to burst that bubble buddy.

No it's not, Google military inventions. Check out NASA inventions. Link

One word: DARPA

That is all. Don't forget to tip your waiter. Etc...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Typical commenters asking questions to me.......

What a shocker; people asking 'questions' on ATS?
That is sort of how this site works.

Its pretty straight forward; you said there are two thick panes of yellow glass surrounding the earth - how did they get there?
You said if there was any break in the glass radiation from the moon(?) and sun would cause a great flood and kill all life on earth - how does radiation cause flooding?

..... as if I can answer for the creator of the Universe.....

God did it doesn't really cut it I'm afraid.

How do you know this 'glass' is yellow and that there are two layers?
I can sort of get that blind faith may somehow be the cause of your belief in the first statement but surely you have some sort of reasoning and explanation why you believe radiation can cause flooding?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Firmament can just as easily be the magnetosphere and ionosphere, which is two layers and makes sense.

Remember, the era such things were written, and that we today do not view the world around us, same way they did back in old days.

Our understanding of the world around us, is modern.
Their understanding is ancient, does not make them wrong, but they used terms they understood.

Hope that makes sense.

Ever body, has a different perspective, even of the same exact experience or event.

One also has to consider the original language, and it's translation. Always, try to use the original word and term.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets

Jacqui Heinrich

More: Pentagon official tells me this threat has to do with space.

Link

What really makes me laugh is when people talk about the frightening prospect of weaponizing space.

I know for a *fact* that space has been fully weaponized for many years. How or why anyone could believe otherwise simply boggles the mind.

Wakey, wakey, people...

there are other agencies some attached to the Navy and AF that are more interesting including like the NGIA

people who think that space wasn't weaponized from SDI on is just in denial of US supremacy in space.

Russia might have tucked a nuke in a satellite but that is just a bad idea for so many reason no. 1 being Kepler syndrome and that would destroy ALL satellites not just NATO and US ones.

if they have a nuclear powered particle beam or a working nuclear pumped xray laser like EXCLIBER that might be a problem as a very low yield nuke would be able to pump said xray laser and in space there is nothing to attenuate xrays

anyone else hear about the Yakuza higher up was selling WEAPONS GRADE Plutonium? Thankfully he was speaking to agents? he was offer weapons grade Uranium and other scary weaponry

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join