It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Tells America He is Not Senile and He Knows What The Hell He is Doing.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's so funny watching how mad Democrat politicians get if the media treats them like a Republican for a few minutes.

They're so used to the media dutifully shilling and lying for them that they can't handle even simple questions. I've seen this type of reaction out of Biden several times, Pelosi, and a few others. They take it as a personal attack because it's so well known that the media should have their back.

And make no mistake, the media isn't genuinely concerned about how bad Biden is for America. Their only concern is whether or not he can win the next election. If they were convinced he could win, they'd be 100% behind him no matter how dangerous he gets.
edit on 9-2-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Has a cognitive exam been scheduled by Biden yet, to prove he's at least as normal as he was when he graduated college in the bottom 10%?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is nothing but a prelude of things to come for democrats to get rid of the old senile biden and bring somebody else for next national elections.

Nothing but a pony show.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good food for thought...

If you know Joe Biden is driving school bus #34, would you let your child ride that bus?
😨
edit on 922024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Another thread that our left-leaning members will totally ignore.

I wonder why...

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I wonder why...

They are looking hard for a Joe Biden replacement before too many Democrats will have their primary votes for Biden thrown out.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: underpass61

I wonder why...

They are looking hard for a Joe Biden replacement before too many Democrats will have their primary votes for Biden thrown out.

There's nobody opposing Joe; all the DNC has to do is get him over the finish line in August, the he can step dow-willingly or unwillingly-so the REAL candidate can step in as his replacement, with absolutely no way for the people to object, except vote for Trump.

Who's going to believe it when Newsome gets even more votes than Ol' Joe did in 2020?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

In 2018 Inspector General Horowitz said over 50 top MSM journalists and executives were "in bed" with (mostly) Democrat politicians.

Those arrogant MSM screwballs and Democrats are starting to not like each other.

The DNC is now mad at Robert F. Kennedy: www.krqe.com...

DEMOCRATS angry at a KENNEDY! They're self-destructing before our very eyes.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Democrats are starting to become wary of Attorney General Merrick Garland. The Special Counsels he assigned to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are making/have made headway in exposing the mentally sick and corrupt Biden Family.

However, the Special Counsel that Garland assigned to investigate and arrest former President Trump, caused candidate Donald Trump's approval numbers to rise to the point where he's now ahead of Joe Biden in a head-to-head matchup.

Maybe GARLAND is the "stealth bomber" that Trump's intelligence experts referred to back in 2018? Nah.

Anyway, When the Washington Post turns on a Democrat U.S. President, he must be in a lot of trouble.

Look: www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 2/10/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The DNC is now mad at Robert F. Kennedy

They've been mad at him for a while. That's why they've been blackballing him from being in the Dem primary.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

U.S. President Joe Biden goes ballistic over a Russian protestor dying in a Russian prison. He's so angry, his brain locks up!

But he never says a word about U.S. citizens BEING KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY by people here illegally!

Or for that matter, has anyone heard President Biden express condolences or empathy for the 32 American women, men and children who were slaughtered by Hamas terrorists, 5 months ago in Israel? Maybe he forgot? Most likely, he didn't/doesn't care.

Biden is So Angry, he....: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's extra insulted for Joe to keep saying "he knows what he is doing".

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

OMG ! Are We Related ? ..................*)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Joe Biden is actually jealous of Vladimir Putin. He would like to be able to get rid of his opposition the same way .. by plane crashes.. and poisoning.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
May 9, 2024

Take a break and Have Fun Watching MSNBC's brightest "experts" losing their collective minds. 😁

They are so frustrated over Donald Trump outsmarting his "Lawfare" enemies, Garland taking so long to arrest Trump in the first place, Biden continuing to decline by every measure, Ruth Ginsburg not retiring when Obama was President, etc..

N-joy!: www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

“I am well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man, and I know what the hell I’m doing,” Biden fumed, editing Hur’s description of him as coming across to prospective jurors as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

Charles Manson was "well meaning" too in his own mind. Being well meaning isn't an excuse for crimes that Biden has committed.

"I didn't mean to commit all those crimes your honor". Like that's going to fly in a court.. (Okay, a real court like we used to know about).

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

" President Biden Tells America He is Not Senile and He Knows What The Hell He is Doing."

Yeah , and the Economy is doing Great , Our Southern Boarder is Secure , Inflation is at an all Time Low , We are at Peace with the World , and no , He did not Crap his Pants Today ......................NEXT

edit on 9-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Our mental health industry will tell you that those inflicted by Dementia diseases are usually some of the last to realize it.
Regardless of that being true or not, self denial is most certainly a factor as well.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

May 9, 2024

Take a break and Have Fun Watching MSNBC's brightest "experts" losing their collective minds. 😁

They are so frustrated over Donald Trump outsmarting his "Lawfare" enemies, Garland taking so long to arrest Trump in the first place, Biden continuing to decline by every measure, Ruth Ginsburg not retiring when Obama was President, etc..

N-joy!: www.msnbc.com...

Jesus I thought those weak, fragile and simple Liberals were all going to start crying on camera.
You could hear Mika in the background moaning when Jerkin Joe was mumbling his BS.

I mean these clowns take the pearl clutching and hand wringing to another level.
It’s not surprising how the low IQ, fragile cult members fall for that kind of BS, the losers they are watching on the news are making it sound like the world is going to end.

It’s really disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join