It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really going on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SpyingOnSpies

You have come here to warn us all of the big, bad government and how saying anything against our controllers has put us on a list to be singled out at some future date when SCS is inacted.....putting yourself on that list.

You're either a HUGE prepper with years worth of ffod or.....wht's that word I'm trying to come up with?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Smash your computer and phone, leave everything behind and go off the grid, then you will be somewhat free. Some people do it, so it is possible for almost everyone. If you do not do it, no point in complaining, if you are part of the system, if you feed the system, you are the system, like it or not. Cut all ties, and you can complain, otherwise....what is the point of this rant? Do something about it, what is preventing you from doing that?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I wish they would use those social credit scores to judge whether a congressman is able to stay in office, some seem to twist everything out of proportion to make themselves or their political party look better. How about using it to silence media that twists everything out of proportion to gain followers?

Ban political parties and media that do not properly express the whole truth first.

Oh shoot, my social credit score must have gone to the negative with this post.

edit on 20-1-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wish they would use those social credit scores to judge whether a congressman is able to stay in office, some seem to twist everything out of proportion to make themselves or their political party look better. How about using it to silence media that twists everything out of proportion to gain followers?

Ban political parties and media that do not properly express the whole truth first.

Oh shoot, my social credit score must have gone to the negative with this post.

Ultimate backfire. I've caused us all to sink a little lower on that score. I've got a trail of words behind me that aren't exactly compliant on these sites. I'm not fooling anyone. We'll all fall together if this crap actually goes down the way it looks.

And this was me trying to do something about it. In my own way. I realize how unpopular these thoughts are. But every way I've looked at it we all seem trapped. Middle class is about to go down with the poor. They are gunning for it.

As I was going through school I had a professor talk about "eating over ethics." That got me thinking. When people are hungry they will do inhumane things for food. When I consider that starving us out as a means of us destroying ourselves from the inside, and the eating over ethics thought then yes, I see a very possible, very dark future ahead.

That's what this whole idea stemmed from. Just thought I'd share.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure but I'm thinking after the breaking of the 6th seal of Revelation the internet won't be functional for some time if ever. And those data-mining centers won't be functional for quite some time either.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   
this world is full of mess !

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Yeah, my sig, which used to include, "One is paid for one's discretion", indicated how I feel about much of the CT scene.

Nothing wrong with your approach. I too think that social credit swinishness will be implemented in western societies simply because the immoral hands at the wheel of governments won't be able to resist having that kind of power over the masses.

Good luck.

Cheers
edit on 21-1-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
That's the thing: I don't need your blessing and I don't play ego games. Who cares if you've been here before and if people remember you or not, as if that would somehow help your argument.

That shows what this is really about: about you, not about the topic. That's why you get the corresponding reactions. I find it a very interesting dynamic.

The great thing about forums is that what is said stays put and you can't turn people's words around in their mouths and confuse them like you seem to be used to. Maybe you're used to trying to overwhelm others with a torrent of words, acting like you're the greatest, making fun of others. See my comment about narcissism.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is not an ultimate list, but just to get a proper discussion going:

I will never be quiet if:
- There is a threat of danger to me or others, or other loss of something, right at the top: fundamental rights
- An injustice is done to someone weaker who cannot yet, generally cannot, or can no longer defend themselves.

I will never say anything if:
- If it's purely a matter of taste.
- Someone who is having a hard time but doing their best, at least trying. Then more positive words because I believe that efforts should be appreciated.

When the Nazis brought in the communists, I remained silent; I wasn't a communist.
When they brought the trade unionists, I remained silent, I wasn't a trade unionist.
When they took the Jews, I remained silent, I wasn't a Jew.

When they took me there was no one left to protest.

– Martin Niemöller

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naftalin
This is not an ultimate list, but just to get a proper discussion going:

I will never be quiet if:
- There is a threat of danger to me or others, or other loss of something, right at the top: fundamental rights
- An injustice is done to someone weaker who cannot yet, generally cannot, or can no longer defend themselves.

I will never say anything if:
- If it's purely a matter of taste.
- Someone who is having a hard time but doing their best, at least trying. Then more positive words because I believe that efforts should be appreciated.

When the Nazis brought in the communists, I remained silent; I wasn't a communist.
When they brought the trade unionists, I remained silent, I wasn't a trade unionist.
When they took the Jews, I remained silent, I wasn't a Jew.

When they took me there was no one left to protest.

– Martin Niemöller

You sure are butt hurt. Lol
Funny how the loudest one in the room, are the ones who's always spouting off at how brave and noble they are, but too scared to author their own thread. Coward.
You couldn't be anymore of the epitome of projection. I see all your fears here in your display of twisting, degrading, and hating on this idea, and me personally.

You lost you're argument before you started. You talk a big game, but not strong enough to put yourself out there, and no where near strong enough to go in a different direction than the crowd. You'll March right off that cliff, running your pathetic little mouth the whole time just like you've done here.

Author a thread, tough guy. It's been a long time on this site, that the biggest trolls are always the ones making all this noise on others threads, but have always been too scared to author up their own ideas. You probably don't even have your own ideas. Just a mindset to tear other's down.
That's weak, and unimpressive.

So, I dare you, little man. Put a thread up. Show ats you can think all by yourself. Show them you have any ideas of your own. That's what this site is for, remember?
You'll get no real respect until you can stand on the stage on your own thoughts and ideas. All I've seen is a bunch of child like put downs.

Grow a pair and author something up for these fine people, if you've got something so important to say.

Otherwise you're just an insignificant little troll.

I may of had a bad idea to present, and I knew it off the batt, but at least I wasn't scared to jump into the ring.

Run along now. This is the last of my time I'll waste on you.

You will never be strong enough to hold your tongue, be silent or be still.
You'll panic first, when the # goes down.

Peace

Im gonna close this outand let the jackals have the thread, but to everyone else who didnt agree....i respect your differences of opinions. It takes different strokes to make the world go round. I've enjoyed, and dispised this all at the same time. This experience has reminded why itwas a good idea to unplug from this, step away from all thos noise, and live my life without these distractions.
Its been an honor, again, ATS.

to you all.

edit on stp245018-06001stp by SpyingOnSpies because: (no reason given)

edit on stp240319-06001stp by SpyingOnSpies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ok...I'll go....
"I'm putting this in the rant forum because here I am free to express myself.".

You are not free to express yourself here. Membership rules place dimensions, within reason and context. You can't scream destructive hateful incidiary statements. Not here.

Your 1st lesson...we are the best place to be....go back and read....those rules you...and us....agreed to when joining.

God bless....welcome.👍

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Like I'm so emotionally invested in what you're saying. Don't take yourself so seriously. I don't know why you act so childish and always interpret feelings into my posts.

If you want to have a normal discussion with me then I'm open to it.

Otherwise, go ahead, you already had the door in your hand a few posts ago, just go through. My goodness, what an ego trip.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It’s my understanding that all posts made in this site are the property of ATS and it’s parent company.

a reply to: tamusan

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Ok...I'll go....
"I'm putting this in the rant forum because here I am free to express myself.".

You are not free to express yourself here. Membership rules place dimensions, within reason and context. You can't scream destructive hateful incidiary statements. Not here.

Your 1st lesson...we are the best place to be....go back and read....those rules you...and us....agreed to when joining.

God bless....welcome.👍

I wrote you a PM.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sometimes wonder, while reading threads like this, if most of us are not just totally locked into our own internet bubbles by now.

Also sometimes wonder if were not reading a CCR AI-Chatbot, arguing with a Ruskie AI-Chatbot, arguing with a 5iiiii AI-Chatbot, ...

There is a tool-of-the-trade so to speak, where3 multi-member troll teams would infiltrate forums, blogs, or comment sections, and engage in all manner of talks, debates, and disagreements, with the hope of swaying the readers to one side, or just deciding that it was too difficult to see any kind of truth.

When the comment section on Bitchute started going heavily anti-_ : the thought came to me :
Why would a real person feel so emboldened, and safe, to post that much hate ?

Then I started wondering : who, or what, would not be afraid of posting hate ?

Wishing peace and Love to any real people reading this.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowItAllKnowNothin
Sometimes wonder, while reading threads like this, if most of us are not just totally locked into our own internet bubbles by now.

Also sometimes wonder if were not reading a CCR AI-Chatbot, arguing with a Ruskie AI-Chatbot, arguing with a 5iiiii AI-Chatbot, ...

There is a tool-of-the-trade so to speak, where3 multi-member troll teams would infiltrate forums, blogs, or comment sections, and engage in all manner of talks, debates, and disagreements, with the hope of swaying the readers to one side, or just deciding that it was too difficult to see any kind of truth.

When the comment section on Bitchute started going heavily anti-_ : the thought came to me :
Why would a real person feel so emboldened, and safe, to post that much hate ?

Then I started wondering : who, or what, would not be afraid of posting hate ?

Wishing peace and Love to any real people reading this.

Very true. I've also seen a person using multiple accounts to try and give themselves stars on their comments to make it appear they're winning a debate.

Thanks for your thoughts here.
edit on stp240413-06001stp by SpyingOnSpies because: (no reason given)

edit on stp240713-06001stp by SpyingOnSpies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thanks.
Methinks we are past the point of no return, on the societal level.

But just as we cannot see darkness, in a dark room, nor light, in 100% light : there seems to always be some kind of counter-balancing going-on in this realm.

So the darkness exploding, would indicate that light is also exploding.

Let us give minimal energy to these dark turns in society, and find the good folks exploding with beauty, Love, and walk with them.

You have done your part with this OP, and thanks.
Please do not feel in the slightest bad, when the dark vibes push back.

Just shine !!

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Thanks.
Methinks we are past the point of no return, on the societal level.

But just as we cannot see darkness, in a dark room, nor light, in 100% light : there seems to always be some kind of counter-balancing going-on in this realm.

So the darkness exploding, would indicate that light is also exploding.

Let us give minimal energy to these dark turns in society, and find the good folks exploding with beauty, Love, and walk with them.

You have done your part with this OP, and thanks.
Please do not feel in the slightest bad, when the dark vibes push back.

Just shine !!

Well said.
mate

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The solution to this is to overwhelm them with anti-narrative pushback. There is safety in numbers. I made a huge mistake in 2010 in getting off of social media because of the coming social credit system. I was young and dumb and let fear get me.

As long as we keep posting our views in mass numbers, they can't use their social credit system. What they don't tell you is that they need compliance for such a system and running in fear is a form of compliance.

Obviously you shouldn't post things like threats of physical violence against specific people or groups, or the like. But you should definitely post your support for anti-narrative ideas. The more of us there are, the more impossible it is to silence us. Don't let them use fear to take your voice.
edit on 22-1-2024 by Fairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yes, thanks! I replied. You're good, friend. Keep up with me from time to time!

Best, MS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join