It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look back at the STS missions including the STS-75 Tether and a propulsion theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You say long debunked but the very fact that the government agenda to cover up and ridicule UFO sightings has now been confirmed as truth and the fact that some confirmed UFO and Alien accounts that hold water seem to be so ridiculous on purpose like, iirc the Hopkinsville case, it really questions all previously debunked accounts.

From someone who was on the fence "til June.
None of that has anything to do with the tether UFOs, did you watch the video? It's a solid debunking, plus there's more that video doesn't even cover which debunks the giant UFOs behind the tether idea, UFOs that big could be seen from Earth, and they weren't.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

a reply to: Arbitrageur

You say long debunked but the very fact that the government agenda to cover up and ridicule UFO sightings has now been confirmed as truth and the fact that some confirmed UFO and Alien accounts that hold water seem to be so ridiculous on purpose like, iirc the Hopkinsville case, it really questions all previously debunked accounts.

From someone who was on the fence "til June.
None of that has anything to do with the tether UFOs, did you watch the video? It's a solid debunking, plus there's more that video doesn't even cover which debunks the giant UFOs behind the tether idea, UFOs that big could be seen from Earth, and they weren't.

Yes, I was involved in discussions about it in previous threads and realise I am generalising but I include the tether in the list that perhaps should be reinvestigated.

Perhaps it was down to the tech on earth being unable to pick it up or perhaps the government covered it up or perhaps the official line is true. The US Gov has proved it can't be trusted on this issue, among others.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
I've seen it , a very long time ago
Go watch it , its very good

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I've seen it , a very long time ago
Go watch it , its very good

I like this one clip….not shiny white like an ice crystal……and I can’t believe it would be one solo drop of water.

The tether is approximately mid frame. They switch cameras….but not quick enough.

It’s unusual..imo

👽

edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The sheer amount of objects and estimated sizes that are up there, not even knowing if they also are occupied, baffles me every time I see that footage, it's actually very disturbing knowing they just are there everyday, and can do whatever they want ?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

The sheer amount of objects and estimated sizes that are up there, not even knowing if they also are occupied, baffles me every time I see that footage, it's actually very disturbing knowing they just are there everyday, and can do whatever they want ?

Ya know…..I can see why some UFO’s are purported to be harmful to humans in terms of radiation…….seeing how they are bombarded with the solar radiation from our sun, when in space.

And so once they crash, land, or hover in low altitude…..they just permeate with radiation to shed.

Just a thought.

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The most Interesting STS footage for me is still the 2005 STS-114 UFO filmed making a U Turn between the ISS and Earth.

THIS! This is the best footage! They always so oh its Ice crystals blah blah blah! And then have the WORST video showing objects doing things that defy physics!

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Perhaps it was down to the tech on earth being unable to pick it up or perhaps the government covered it up or perhaps the official line is true.
There is no logic at all to saying the UFOs would show up in the tether video but tech on Earth couldn't pick it up, the tether video was made using tech from Earth.

The US Gov has proved it can't be trusted on this issue, among others.
So you still haven't watched the debunking video yet? It's not from the US government? It's from a pro-UFO television show which usually does more to promote UFOs than to debunk them. Further investigation isn't going to change any of what's explained in the video, you're just grasping at straws talking about government debunking when the debunking is not from the government.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Imagine this:
You are walking on the street and find a strange object that you cannot identify. Some time later someone tells you what that object is and you confirm it.
Does that make all the unknown things you have found during your life the same as the object that was just identified?
No.

In the same way, the fact that someone is saying something about UFOs does not make all videos/photos/reports about UFOs instantaneously true.
Yes, we should look at them with the new light given by new facts, but assuming everything about UFOs is true will only muddy the waters even more.

In fact, we don't even know if that's what those that are against the truth being found want.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Hey ArMaP…….there sure is an sizable uptick in SPAM at the start of this new year…….what’s up with that?

The increased incursions by the UFO and Aliens forum Atheists appears to be a sign that all may not be well in the LaLa land of ATS.

Are new accounts screenings degraded?

Perhaps the IP address filter for address repetition flagging is broke.

👽
edit on 15-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
The increased incursions by the UFO and Aliens forum Atheists appears to be a sign that all may not be well in the LaLa land of ATS.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that.

For the rest, see your messages.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Imagine this:
You are walking on the street and find a strange object that you cannot identify. Some time later someone tells you what that object is and you confirm it.
Does that make all the unknown things you have found during your life the same as the object that was just identified?
No.

You know the irony is I actually did see something twelve years ago , in the early morning to work
An elongated object with 4 legs a meter long and 50 centimeters in height and pitch black, as I now can describe like the yellow spot robot from Boston dynamics.

But back then it didn't exist and it crossed my car fast , as amazed I was jumped out of the car because i had to see or catch it but it quickly hidden itself under the cars on a parking lot

I never found it , never told anyone this story because people would think im nuts , well actually I'm nuts so that true...

But now I can identify that thing and it looked exactly like the spot robot , did those things exist in smaller versions back then I Don't know then somebody in the neighborhood should have built it?

Mystery until this day lol

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Was it ever determined from what location on Earth the laser originated?

I have never seen that level of analysis presented but it would definitely be an interesting read! Great point

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

If I'm not mistaken, someone said that the Space Shuttle was over Australia at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join