It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER BIDEN Art dealer reveals Hunter Biden knew 'sugar brother' was top buyer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: network dude

Oh ya dude all of this stinks but all you guys are doing is driving the price of crackhead art up.
I'm pretty that was the plan with selling the art aside from funding drug expenditures.
Think about that for a second.
You guys are making them money when you post about it and complain in the media. So maybe just don't and let the pieces fall as they hopefully will.
Everyone makes a mistake and you are not focused on where that mistake is.
It's not here I'll tell ya that.

The good thing about money laundering through art is that the price of the art is not dependent on market forces.

You can sell the art for the exact amount you need to launder every time.

The public talking about it or not talking about has no impact... unless talking about it leads to prosecutions.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
a reply to: Dandandat3
I believe drug addiction is a big part of the problem among many, many other things.

Peace.

Easy criminally gotten money is the problem done by the Biden family crime syndicate, and drug addiction is just the excuse they used to let it keep sliding on by. Joe likely looks at Hunters powder addiction as an actual benefit to him, rather than care about it like a father should. To the extreme point of Hunter having drugs delivered to the White House. That shows a total lack of even a pin head of respect for each other, or the office of the POTUS.
Truly pathetic and not excusable or forgivable.
edit on 12-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
a reply to: Allaroundya4k
No actually it didn't because your not getting me riled up to say something to get me banned.
Have nice day sir.

Peace

So I did get you worked up to the point you contemplated saying something that would get you banned?
I feel special now!

on me....oh and whatever a bong rip is. i'll give you that also. Not sure if that's a drink....actually I would really like to know what that is.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
I can't believe his art is worth any money I'd all. I wouldn't trade a turd for a hunter picture.

We differ here.

I would give a turd for 2 Hunter paintings...

1 To sell for the hundreds of thousands it is worth.

2 To hang on the wall to have a constant reminder of people's stupidity and gullibility...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

That's the fun thing about art! Many factors can determine what a person is willing to pay. And yes public word of mouth will impact the price if the buyer feels it did.
These are things not any one person aside from the seller and buyer can put a price on.
Wanna but my oil paintings of boats and planes for....let's say $175 each? I have more than 30 and I am currently making a panoramic 11x17 canvas series of fishing.
My boats are great but my planes suck.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Hunter raises the white flag. he wants a new subpoena. Is ready to come testify however the GOP wants him to.

gettr.com...

Joe is scared.

It should be the closed session too. 😃

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

If I am remembering this correctly did Hunter not want a public testimony and the GOP said no?
I didn't consult the oracle for this so if I am incorrect here please give me a pass.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: network dude

Also bro.....if I'm being honest....why would such a connected family use art to launder money?
There are many ways to move millions without using art and Freeports.
Although a crackhead probably would be unaware of how to do so. I believe his mind is stuck in the early 2000's.

I'm curious.

What are better ways to launder money?

For $59.99, I will sell you a copy of my book* "Rinsed: 5 Foolproof Ways For A Novice To Launder Money"

*book not actually in print yet, but your advanced donation will put 2 gallons of gas in my new Tesla*

Seriously, buy my book, I will take your check to the bank and deposit it. You request a refund and I send you $60 in cash, no questions asked.

Done. And all legal. There are many ways to launder money, including art.

But I truly thinks the bidens thought they would get away with it. But the old man faded too fast, and they were sloppy. The only reason it is coming to light is the fact that this is how they will take out Joe this year. They are done with him, he served his purpose. And it will come with the added benefits of

The left claiming to "care enough about the "democracy" to take him out of office". All while orchestrating the loss of true freedom in the US by their pious actions.
edit on 12-1-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Sorry, all I have atm is barter.

But it's really good stuff so it will be way above street price.

(Perfect post btw)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If I am remembering this correctly did Hunter not want a public testimony and the GOP said no?
I didn't consult the oracle for this so if I am incorrect here please give me a pass.

You got it ass backwards. He refused the closed hearing and offered a Public hearing (as a red herring ball buster). Now he'll go for the closed session says his lawyer. The closed session is necessary because loads of classified material will be discussed. 😃

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

(Perfect post btw)

I've always said: If it is green, it's for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ahh thanks for info. I get wanting a closed hearing but man I would live to hear the juice of it!
But us sims don't get to be privy to that.....I may know a certain individual that does though!
If so I will send that info to a credited member here and we can figure out if and how to disclose.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

edit on 1/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

(Perfect post btw)

I've always said: If it is green, it's for me.

Are you two doing a deal in regards to laying down some grass?
Honestly you should look up local municipal code and law about what kind you can law on your property.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

No dummy.

We're trying to launder money.

Don't be a narc.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If Joe is so proud of his son, Hunter....shouldn't he hang one of his masterpieces in the Oval Office?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Denver is your friend in that regard.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
If Joe is so proud of his son, Hunter....shouldn't he hang one of his masterpieces in the Oval Office?

That is a solid point....never thought about that.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Denver is your friend in that regard.

Or...or....

Art.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join