It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the Veterans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Heh, any of our German members on ATS who get to Frankfurt will have to comment as to how it is today. I haven't been near that city in years.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Never had any experiences like you mentioned when I was in, but my first base had a very high suicide rate. I guess it's worth mentioning that I always found it odd how some people that go into the military seem almost brainwashed.

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I watch unsolved mysteries on repeat constantly and a few of them feature POW/MIA/KIA soldiers whose families don't believe they're really dead or missing for various reasons. There are also several suicides of enlisted men featured on the show that don't actually seem to be suicides.

I've read in conspiracy forums about OKC that Timothy McVeigh may have been "sheep-dipped" and I'll just assume you all know what that means. Same with Oswald among others.

So I was wondering and thought might be a fun thread to ask if any members here who have military experience if they witnessed any military related oddities while serving their countries. Either sheep-dipping, mysterious "suicides", disappearances, anything unexplained or that seemed conspiracy worthy? Any cover-ups or suspected cover-ups?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
... if they witnessed any military related oddities while serving their countries. Either sheep-dipping, mysterious "suicides", disappearances, anything unexplained or that seemed conspiracy worthy? Any cover-ups or suspected cover-ups?

I was in the Army for five years.
I didn't see anything mysterious or unexplained.

<< 1   >>

join