It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Finally Killed My Wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I need to keep records of what happened, so if this is the wrong forum, mods please move it. I am so tired, I have been taking care of my wife for 6 years solid plus 2 before that. She had Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, usually 4-5 year life span after diagnosis, so one of the reasons my posting is rather sporadic. This is the story of the last 3 months, it is by no means complete, but a lot of the important parts are there...

Even though I have our complete text transcripts on both phones, stating exactly what happened here from every day, any conclusions I make are my opinion. My opinion, professional or otherwise is, doctors at Southlake Hospital MURDERED my wife.

October and November 2023

We begged my mother not to take the 5th mRNA booster and flu shot. She took it and experienced accelerated brain damage. She lost her balance and fell at the local Shopping Mall. She died in Ajax hospital November 3rd. Sue however needed a cardioversion in October because of all the stress. She loved my mother dearly and was always worried about her. When my mother died we had been going to the hospital a couple of times and it was just terrible seeing her like that. Sue took it really hard.

On November the 9th, we had the funeral and viewing, I couldn't speak and neither could my brother Doug, fortunately my brother David could and Doug's wife Angelica and my wife Sue and daughter Crystal could speak for us. Again it was very hard on Sue and she went into arrhythmia again that night. She went by ambulance to Southlake Hospital and they did another cardioversion before I could even get there. They gave her ketamine and she said it was horrible, but her heart was working pretty good. So in that they did a good job.

Sue's Family Doctor before Christmas 2023

She went to see him just before Christmas, she was worried that she had another UTI and would go into heart failure again. For some reason, UTI's put her into heart failure and there's a consistent history of this with her for the last 5 years anyway at Southlake Hospital and her family doctor. She also had a hump in her cervical spine, C1-C3 and we were both worried that the nerves were being pinched and it might be creating at least part of the atrial fibrillation. Her doctor refused to test for a UTI telling her to wait and see if more symptoms developed. The hump he said was just causing muscle spasms. So her doctor did nothing and sent her away.

Going into Southlake Hospital, Newmarket 2023

Sue went into Southlake Hospital in Newmarket Ontario between 4am and 5am on the morning of December 28th, 2023. She was experiencing atrial fibrillation and arrhythmia. She has a long history at Southlake and a huge file as she has had more than 5 visits for these conditions plus congestive heart failure (three of which were induced through negligence at Southlake) and two cardioversions.

So she was no stranger to Southlake or her to them. They knew exactly what was happening when she went in.

It took about 22 hours to get her into temporary ICU on the 5th floor at Southlake. Considering she was going into heart failure with afib and arrhythmia it was too long a wait, they knew this. Now, what happens in a case like this is the body retains water and it keeps retaining water until the kidneys shut down or the lungs fill, then the person dies. I'm not a doctor, just an engineer and physicist, but I have been following her condition and researching it since 2005.

Once she was in the temporary ICU, she had to wait for a cardiologist until the afternoon of January 3rd. They checked her weight every day from the Dec 29th to Jan 3rd and watched her go up 2+ pounds per day in water retention. Her afib and arrhythmia had driven her into heart failure and they knew this. Her blood circulation was being effected and it was showing up as charlie horses in her traps and shoulders. They made excuses about how they had to get her blood pressure up before she could take her lasix, water pills, so they let her lay there gaining water weight, getting weaker and closer to death, when all along they had a pill that would increase her blood pressure and allow them to start getting rid of the excess water weight.

On January 3rd the cardiologist finally showed up, prescribed the pill to increase her blood pressure and her lasix to start to get rid of the water retention. That morning, Sue was already up to 153lbs, she was normally about 140, so she was almost at a 10% increase in retained water weight, which is the tipping point as I understand. By the afternoon when the cardiologist saw her, she would have been 154lbs to 155lbs. My understanding is that once you go over 10% of your normal body weight, it is EXTREMELY unlikely you can get rid of it (water) fast enough to live, at least not using pills.

Even though the cardiologist prescribed the pills, Sue told me they made an excuse, they couldn't give them to her that afternoon, the PHARMACY WAS CLOSED. I have all this in text, the complete history of what happened here. So by the next morning when they gave her the pills at 10am, she was well past her 10% water retention level. They had almost sealed her fate, there was one last option that may have worked, DIALYSIS. So on January 4th I asked the charge nurse to get her dialysis, I told them I was really worried. Sue had been telling me all day, she was going to die, she knew they had killed her.

I was horribly burned out from being in there every day, cleaning her, putting on cream and massaging her to try and get her circulation up. So, I was going to go home at 10 and try and sleep for a couple of hours, feed the dog and take the dog out, but her circulation was so bad that I went to Walmart and bought her a heating pad for her legs. I came back and put it under her and waited for an hour to see if her legs would warm up, they didn't. So, I was at real loss now as to what to do next and doctor's and nurses weren't helping. So that's when I went to the nurse and requested dialysis for her at about 11:30pm or midnight. The nurse said they would get a nephrologist (sp? kidney doctor) in for dialysis.

I thought they would get them in soon because of her condition and I needed sleep and to take care of the dog as well. I talked to Sue, she said she was having a little trouble breathing but was ok, I told the nurses and they said they would have someone sit with her and watch her to make sure she was ok the entire night. So I left and went home.

I fed the dog and took her out, she had some trouble pooing so, I had to trim her hair and clean her up, which put me at around 1:30am I think, I had tea brewing, put the milk in it and sat down on my chair at around 1:40am. About 10 seconds later at 1:41am the hospital called to tell me that she had a heart attack, but she was stable and she had CPR for 10-20 minutes before they got her heart restarted. While talking to me and me telling him I was coming in, 6 minutes later she had a second heart attack. I said I am coming, 10 minutes, don't let her die and I put down the phone. I literally flew into Southlake from Bradford, I got there faster than any ambulance.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I got upstairs to the 5th floor, she was in CICU. The girl at the door told me I would have to wait, I just went past her to ask where my wife was. She was all hooked up and they were working on her, she was having a 3rd heart attack while I was standing there. They took me to the back room while she was dying and asked me what to do, continue or stop. I told the girl that she didn't want to die, she wanted to have grandkids, so keep trying for please, another 5 minutes.

They did, they tried, but they had already sealed her fate and killed her with over half a dozen days of negligence and inaction. I called her death at 2:19am, it was horribly hard for me to do that, to tell them to stop. However she had had about 30 minutes of CPR total and her brain function was gone. I stood beside her for a while, holding her hand and stroking her head. Then I sat down and cried, holding her hand and still brushing her hair with my fingers. After about 20 minutes I got up and kissed her good bye.

Sue and I were together for 48 years, married for 47, I have a huge hole in my heart. I want some justice here. Now in the comments, tell me does this sound like negligence or was it controlled murder, by the hospital?

My opinion on this is pretty simple, they murdered her, probably for profit, there's probably some health canada mandate in place. She was 68 with a serious heart condition, needed care every few months and was on a pension. It would not surprise me in the least if the hospitals are being paid to kill pensioners, at least when they think they can get away with it. We had this situation with covid where hospitals were being paid $37,000 per patient to put them on ventilators, plus remdesivir and barbiturates, to kill them. It's either murder or it's negligence and stupidity. I can't see that it was natural at all.

What say you?

I believe they have protocols in place to either assist, speed up or simply allow people over 65 to die. I will be doing the FOIA requests to try and find out. As I may have said here or in the past, she held my leash, she prevented me from extracting a more specialized kid of justice. The kind of justice CSIS put 11 national security statutes on my personal file for, that permanent justice. Now however, I am released and I am ronin. I am old, 67, but you never forget how to ride a "bike." Things are going to change....

At the CNE September 14, 1976, 11 days before we were married.

My wife wanted to perform, so she made me help and we did a Johnny and June thing

The little dog she loved so much

Took the little dog to the hospital to see her

Took the little dog to the hospital to see her again

She was beautiful and smart

I'd put up videos of her doing Stevie Nicks, Shania, Dolly Parton and the Johnny June things, but they took them all down from youtube when they started hitting 5000 plus views, some copyright BS.

God... I am so tired....

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2024b24_000000Sun, 07 Jan 2024 11:42:24 -060000000012024-01-07T11:42:24-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Deepest condolences to you Bob , I wish you well in your quest for justice.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So sorry to hear this Bob, my condolences. You did everything you could - I would suggest, being as it's Canada, who are now talking about assisted suicide for infants, it was very likely as you said, part of a protocol for getting rid of elderly patients with complex illness profiles. I wish you well as you seek those FOIA, and I hope you can extract justice from a system designed to be broken by a government with a Satanic, murderous bent.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss, you come across as a devoted partner and I hope your mourning alleviates your grief.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So sorry for your loss Dave. Capitalize on the good memories. Try not to let the dark stuff get too embedded. (as you know more than most)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry you are going through all this.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So sorry to hear about this , my condolences

I been suspecting and knowing years that hospitals etc are places where people get murdered .

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss.
May God be with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I was there just before Thanksgiving. I had fluid buildup on my body and my lungs (not to mention two forms of blood sepsis and two pneumonia). My right arm was swollen, my left leg, and I was intubated to breathe with oxygen being forced into my body.

I watched as they prepared the wash bins for my body. I had a DNR in place. Kidneys were basically shutdown and the doctors watched as I further deteriorated.

In my case, I did have a nephrologist, a surgeon, a hematologist, a wound care nurse, and a couple of pathologists.

After circling the drain I was taken off lasik and given dialysis. I had 2 - almost 5 liters of fluid removed five days in a row. I was on cpap, 24x7 tele medicine, 24x7 nurse care, and a liquid diet.

If those steps were not done in a timely fashion I would not be here right now.

In the US, the “patient” is in 24x7 care so there is no “closed” or “weekend”. If you need medical attention it is given. No excuses. Care may be delayed or refused by the patient but never withheld.

I am sorry for your loss and the pain that this course of treatment has led you to. That is a damned shame.

All I can say is take care of yourself then pick up the fight.

Again, sorry for your loss and the frustration you have.

May your future be better than your recent past. My thoughts are with you!

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So Sorry for this loss! Thanks for sharing in detail, I hope sharing helped you!

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Sorry for you loss.

RIP to your lovely wife.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Big hugs to you bobs_uruncle. You are in shock and half your world is now gone. You need to take a few days to just sleep and eat and have those who love you be with you. Some moments of alone time is good, but make sure you have people with you. In case you aren't aware, in Canada, you can ask for reports on all that went on. What province are you in? For instance, in Alberta, you can ask for any surgical procedure notes, including any devices that were put into you right down to the serial numbers of any joint replacements, the name of any medications that were given, etc. It costs $25 per report and more based on any pages over 5 if I recall. Check into that in the event you need more evidence. Your wife was beautiful. She would not want you to get sick over this, so make sure you look after yourself and little fluffybutt.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

My sincere condolences.
I hope your wife can rest in peace and that you can find peace in your heart and mind eventually.
Until you see her again.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Your wife is now free of the shackles of this material existence, one day you will join her. In the meantime do your best to live as she would have wished you too, and keep up your good work.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am so sorry to read this, my sincerest condolences to you, yours and Sue's family.
Time for quiet reflection now. You and Sue clearly had a wonderful life together and lived it to the full.
Beautiful Rainbows for you both
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

My sincerest condolences, Dave, for the passing of your lovely Sue.

I'm sure she watches over you and will give you strength in your sesrch for the truth. I believe everything you said and it is truly a crime for which you'll see justice done. However, try to look after yourself and everything in moderation.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Enzo

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I can't imagine the hurt you're feeling right now. I've been married nearly 30 years and can't even begin to explain to people the connection we have.
You either know or you don't.
Take care of yourself because I've seen too many people spiral into dark places after great loss. 🍺

This is also proof that no matter the type of healthcare in a country, they all just suck.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am really sorry to hear that your wife has passed away.

If you can document fully any medical malpractice, then you should do so, and pursue it, so that it does not happen again.

Anger is a stage of grief, but if they did not provide the best care that they could, you need to keep going even if the anger fades. It is only through such pressure that we will change the system.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I always said ppl like you were full of it. That's until my 52 year old healthy uncle went into the hospital and they called us a few hours later to say they gave him morphine and he died. WHY?!?! WHY GIVE A HEQLTHY GUY MORPHINE!?!? NOW I KNOW it happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join