It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChatGPT, the Soul Eater. By musician Nick Cave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A.I. technology is a two-edged sword like we've never seen before. Using it to 'produce' art is perverse beyond words. Nick Cave nails it here.
No further comment is required by me.

Why bother struggling with the artistic process? Let's make it fast and easy!

Chat GPT is fast-tracking the commodification of the Human Spirit.

Let's not sell our Artistic Soul to A.I.

The Soul Eater:

YT Link

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

edit on Mon Jan 1 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Deep stuff from Mr. Cave
has done some amazing music by the way.

not sure of his religious beliefs but definitely some Christian influence.

valid point. we must not take the lazy way and let AI do our creating for us.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The God I believe in created All Things, the Alpha and Omega, the Ultimate Source of Good and Evil, the complex and varied Intellegent Life found throughout this Beautiful and ever expanding Cosmos.

I trust His process, his Reasoning behind the struggles we endure as Human Beings, regardless of how we serve the Great Design.

I am not God, I only act in accordance with His Will and His Wll alone, he created me the way He did and endowed with all the gifts he gave me in accordance with my own miraculous design and composition, and given relative dynamics and my understanding and insights into the Mysteries and to my understanding of Scripture as long as ChatGPT bears Good Fruit and is used wisely and not abused, there is nothing to fear from this new technology.

ChatGPT is creative, and from what I understand quite remarkable. I tip my hat to the Programmers ( who are also part of God's Creation and Grand Design) and because of how I was created, I trust that there are failsafes in place throughout the the Mysteries of Creation that will handle all contingencies that might arise as a result of this new technology.

Dues Ex Machina.

Thy Will Be Done.

Do what you gotta do in accordance with your Belief Systems and in accordance with your own programming.

I'm staying out of it.

edit on 1/2/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

join