It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Christmas - Up to 200 Nigerian Christians Killed For Sport by Muslim Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ignored by the world and the press - In the past 15 years, 52,000 Christians in Nigeria have been slaughtered by Muslim terrorists. Most recently for Christmas this year, up to 200 Christians were killed 'for sport'. Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram, which was indoctrinated by the Muslim Brotherhood (which gave birth to Hamas), and trained by al Qaeda, have been largely responsible for the slaughter.

Up to 200 Nigerian Christians Killed For Sport by Muslim Terrorists

A never-ending massacre of Christians being “killed for sport” is reportedly happening in Nigeria, yet the world appears to be largely deaf to the matter.

Armed bandits ran amok, according to Amnesty International, in some 20 communities across central Nigeria, killing more than 140. In a country where accurate statistics are traditionally hard to come by, some sources have put the death toll closer to 200. The Christians were killed in a wide swath across an invisible line that separates the mostly Muslim north and the predominately Christian south in the country’s Plateau State. According to multiple sources, Christians represent 46% of Nigeria’s population.

More than 52,000 Christians “have been butchered or hacked to death for being Christians” since 2009 in Nigeria, according to Intersociety, a civil society group based in Onitsha.

“Not a day goes by when Christians are not terrorized in western Africa in the most grotesque ways imaginable,” he continued. “Christians are killed for sport, especially Christian children. For every massacre which you hear about there are probably ten others which happened in the shadows. The death tolls are routinely in the hundreds.” “Entire villages are burnt and pillaged. Thousands of churches have been destroyed. Children and women are hunted. Countless Christians have been kidnapped.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The "Religion of Peace" strikes again?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This is what Africa does.

Murder and slaves are Africa's biggest industries.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Even though its in Africa if some Christians got tooled up and killed a few Muslims in retaliation it would be all over the news and they would be spun as the instigators and the aggressors.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
Even though its in Africa if some Christians got tooled up and killed a few Muslims in retaliation it would be all over the news and they would be spun as the instigators and the aggressors.

Absolutely.
The Antichristian crowd here would be up in arms too.
They are just as loud and hateful as the antisemites.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Many years ago when a Christian area of Indonesia was being attacked and people being beheaded daily by Muslims, I went to church with my mother who had a missionary system in place in that area. A speaker was giving news about their efforts. They were talking about all the people they had fed and clothed and so on and were patting themselves on the back. I spoke up and said, you need to smuggle guns to them so they can defend themselves. The entire crowd of people were aghast and I received many stink eyes.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Funny how any religion that has to deal with Islam ends up being attacked. Is there any religion Islam does not go after? Trick question, we know that Islam is a warmongering cult. If they are not killing each other over who is the true Islam, they are killing followers of other faiths.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My mom got scammed out of $1,400 by a Nigerian.

She's ONE example of MANY.

You'd think the IRS could calculate their share of scammed money, grow a pair, and go blow Nigeria off the face of the Earf.

That'd be one small step of many towards a better Earf, in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Is she's the one that's in ABC News right now I was just reading about someone who got scammed in rancho Cucamonga for same amounta reply to: TheMindOfMax2

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Something has to be done

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

None of this ever hits the radar and if it does very few people seem to care.

As I’ve said in another thread, Hamas supporters have either fallen for their unrivalled propaganda arm or they really hate Jews.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Ignored by the world and the press - In the past 15 years, 52,000 Christians in Nigeria have been slaughtered by Muslim terrorists. Most recently for Christmas this year, up to 200 Christians were killed 'for sport'. Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram, which was indoctrinated by the Muslim Brotherhood (which gave birth to Hamas), and trained by al Qaeda, have been largely responsible for the slaughter.

Up to 200 Nigerian Christians Killed For Sport by Muslim Terrorists

A never-ending massacre of Christians being “killed for sport” is reportedly happening in Nigeria, yet the world appears to be largely deaf to the matter.

Armed bandits ran amok, according to Amnesty International, in some 20 communities across central Nigeria, killing more than 140. In a country where accurate statistics are traditionally hard to come by, some sources have put the death toll closer to 200. The Christians were killed in a wide swath across an invisible line that separates the mostly Muslim north and the predominately Christian south in the country’s Plateau State. According to multiple sources, Christians represent 46% of Nigeria’s population.

More than 52,000 Christians “have been butchered or hacked to death for being Christians” since 2009 in Nigeria, according to Intersociety, a civil society group based in Onitsha.

“Not a day goes by when Christians are not terrorized in western Africa in the most grotesque ways imaginable,” he continued. “Christians are killed for sport, especially Christian children. For every massacre which you hear about there are probably ten others which happened in the shadows. The death tolls are routinely in the hundreds.” “Entire villages are burnt and pillaged. Thousands of churches have been destroyed. Children and women are hunted. Countless Christians have been kidnapped.

I guess that explains why my new internet girlfriend ghosted me after asking for gift cards...Been scambaiting long enough to not really care about Nigerians, not because they are black but rather because they are scammers or at least refuse to make their government eliminate scamming. Their country profits from it so this is what they get.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax2
My mom got scammed out of $1,400 by a Nigerian.

She's ONE example of MANY.

You'd think the IRS could calculate their share of scammed money, grow a pair, and go blow Nigeria off the face of the Earf.

That'd be one small step of many towards a better Earf, in my humble opinion.

It is highly unlikely you will get your mom's money back. But if you want to jerk the scammers around and waste their time and it was fairly recent (last 6 months), send me a private message and we'll see what we can do.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
As I’ve said in another thread, Hamas supporters have either fallen for their unrivalled propaganda arm or they really hate Jews.

You know, I am not anti-arab or anti-muslim at all. I am even willing to entertain the idea that Israel should not exist. I don't think Israel has treated the Palestinians humanely.

But in the current situation I am 100% in support of Israel. The Palestinians chose Hamas to lead them after the US and most of the world had designated them a terrorist organization in the 1990s. Then Hamas launched thousands of missiles it was not supposed to have on Israel on October 7th targeting civilians. Sorry, game over. I support the IDF permanently eliminating Hamas (and Hezbollah for that matter) and killing every supporter they can track down.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

I agree LS

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The "Religion of Peace" strikes again?

Indeed. I saw a video on twitter yesterday of one of these barbarians sawing the leg off of a living christian and shoving the bloody stump in his face before they killed him.

So peaceful.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
There is a Nigerian Christian Church more or less over the road from where I live. They are lovely people, very family and community orientated.
They have several social events every year and I always try to attend their barbecue which, for obvious reasons, is great fun.
They seem to be cheerful and happy people who don't try to force their religion and beliefs on anyone.

Last night they held a vigil for victims of terrorist attacks in Nigeria.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Last night they held a vigil for victims of terrorist attacks in Nigeria.

... and no one else does. And the media doesn't cover it. And, as was said, the upset Hamas supporters don't say a word about the ongoing slaughter of Christians in Nigeria by Muslims.

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join