It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN finishes 2023 With The Lowest Rating of Last 7 Presidents...since Richard Nixon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Friday, December 29, 2023

President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. is finishing the 3rd year of his first term with a job approval rating that is the lowest since the 1970's. In other words, President Biden is doing a worse job for America than EVERY SINGLE U.S. President, since Richard Nixon!

Looking at the approval ratings of the past seven presidents at the same point in their first term in office, Biden’s current 39% is the lowest. Barack Obama (43%) and Donald Trump (45%) had slightly higher ratings heading into the year they sought reelection, while all of the others were above 50%.
A miserable 39% Job Approval (Grade = D): news.gallup.com...

IN YOUR OPINION, is Biden's approval so low because his economic and foreign policies are bad for Americans? Or is it because he appears to be such an untrustworthy, callous, selfish human being?

From what I can tell, most people are upset about inflation...due to the cost of almost everything being significantly higher than it was when Joe Biden assumed the Presidency on 1/20/2021.

What adds insult & injury to that REALITY, is Joe Biden and his economic people telling us that inflation is "way down" this Fall/Winter, and we all should be VERY GRATEFUL for "Bidenomics".

Joe Biden says - Count Your Blessings America!: www.whitehouse.gov... t-and-bottom-up-not-the-top-down/

The BIDEN ADMINISTRATION is not giving us credit for having a memory of how things were at the store, gas station, and in the area of World Peace, just 3 short years ago. That is an insult to every adult American!

LOOK IN THE MIRROR. The person you see is not respected, or seen as having intelligence by the U.S. President, his minions inside the White House, the Democrat establishment, or their Main Stream Media lapdogs.

Maybe President Biden's record low approval numbers are because his POLICIES and PERSONALITY, combined with his Democrat leaders in Government and the MSM, simply SUCK!

-WeMustCare

edit on 29122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
He sucks. He should be retired.

If it's him or Trump, I'm voting for a Democrat for the first time in my life.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

39% too many. How does he even get a D, and not an F???

Clown world

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

In short , The polling showing Bidens numbers as down are inaccurate.

They are way worse.

I'm betting it's below 20%.
edit on 29-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I can't actually place 100% blame on Biden, because of his obvious disabilities, I also blame the myriad of communists who circle around him and coerce him to sign legislation that is hurtful (to say the least) to America. We have no centrist law enforcement that would arrest and prosecute these communists to the fullest extent of the law for violating our Constitution. I keep praying, though...

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

You may regret it on some level, later in life. I voted for Obama in 2008 because he was/is Black.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

You may regret it on some level, later in life. I voted for Obama in 2008 because he was/is Black.
So you were an early version of a wokester?
Have you learnt your lesson on equity verses merit?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'd have thought it would have been a lot less than that.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
...but will win by a comfortable margin.

If the drive-in rally king could win last time, he's got this one in the bag. All that stuffing next November won't be for Thanksgiving.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I voted for him in 2008 because I was a dumbass college student, and honestly thought the president didn't have that much say in my everyday life.

By 2012 I was buying bullets and wishing I could afford land to build a bunker on.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I voted for him in 2008 because I was a dumbass college student, and honestly thought the president didn't have that much say in my everyday life.

By 2012 I was buying bullets and wishing I could afford land to build a bunker on.

🤣😂 dude! That’s regret if I’ve ever read it.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

So you’re voting by your feelers and not policy? Hmmmm isn’t that one of the reasons we’re where we are? Democrats have been a disaster for this country, especially this administration and you want more of that? You’re not making much sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Al-Qaeda and Amas appreciate your support, they still plan to destroy you and everything you love, but they still welcome your support in the meantime.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

edit on 12/30/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HARDNEWS
A very interesting and exciting breaking news story..

are we really back to the days of just pretending spam bots aren't a thing instead of dealing with them?

# all, when I lost access to my account and tried to make a new one they wanted a whole social media account as collateral, but some bot with the word news in its name can just come in here and spam nonsense

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
And he'll handily win the next election with over 100 million votes. You heard it here first.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I'm shocked! Nah, not really.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well then? At least he's not charged with 91 (NINETY ONE!) felonies. I mean, right?

There you go.....

PS Piece of S--t Nixon was my president, me a protesting hippie...and we threw him out....then f'n pardoned the bastard.

Biden....ain't nothin'.....
edit on 12230531America/ChicagoSat, 30 Dec 2023 08:56:05 -060056202300000005 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 12235331America/ChicagoSat, 30 Dec 2023 08:56:53 -060056202300000053 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GOODNEWS24

You might at least use a less obvious username, spammer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join