It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A modern day neo-nazi state

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by SharpyMoyron removed for a manners violation)
(post by SharpyMoyron removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79[/post]
Israel is nothing more than a modern day neo-nazi state.
The abused became the abuser.

Historical colonialism won't fly
in the enlightened modern day era.
So the invention of False-Flags, Demonizing came about.
'new-age-colonialism'
judiasm did not learn how to be nazi's from the German's,
they helped to create it, along with blood-line-'supremacy'
Blood-line-'supremacy' = nazi

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy
hamas is bad

Jews sure are bad!

palestinins want to eliminate Israel and all Jews

Jews want to genocide all of the Middle East!

lol

Haters gotta hate!

It sure is taking the state of israel a long time to clean house. What are they waiting for, a messiah to descend from the heavens with a gilded and perfumed invitation to scorch the earth?

*shrugs*

Ironically, we'll only ever know what palestinians or Israeli's tell us.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel gave up the Gaza in 2005 for a peace deal

Except that's not true, is it?

They did dismantle Jewish settlements and withdraw their troops but the opposition to Sharon by his own party was so big that he had to form his own party.

Before the election Sharon had a stroke and Olmert took over.

When they won the election, next door Hamas had won the election.

Here's the important part:

Hamas was willing to accept a two-state solution, as well as the bilateral agreements between Israel and the PA but Israel refused to negotiate with them.

You should tell people the whole story instead of

Israel gave up the Gaza in 2005 for a peace deal

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

.or erase Gaza and its inhabitants from the globe?

Hmm... Decisions, decisions.

So much for Godwin and his law, huh?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Your biases got triggered. Good.

Explanation: My only biases that got triggered was for a fair and factual discussion!

The more people see these types of replies by people espousing your views the better.

What views am I espousing eh?

Are you implying that I am supporting neo-nazism?

Personal Disclosure: ...

Don't ever stop.

Don't worry, I wont stop standing up for fair and factual discussions!

For the record I support neither side in this conflict ... I am merely bringing facts to the table ok.

I am of the opinion that Hamas are terrorists and that Israel is a war criminal ... a pox on both their houses!

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The US and Israel always meant to destabilize the Middle East, backed by the fledgling MIC.

If that was the plan, they sure picked some low hanging fruit. The Middle east has NEVER been stable.

NEVER.

The Islamic Conquest didn't help things any. If anything - and if it's even possible - Islam made it even more unstable.

The fact of the matter is, that region has been embroiled in war forever. Since humans first learned how to strap a broken rock to a stick and poke someone else with it. No matter the gods allegedly in charge of the area, whether Dagon, Ba'al, El, Yahweh, Allah, or a host of others and has-beens, war was, is, and always has been the dominant means of recreation there.

Let 'em duke it out. They're going to anyhow, and it's only a fool who would try to get in their way and block them from their sport. Just like trying to interpose yourself between a wife and a husband fighting, they'll both turn on you, and then it's YOUR turn to get annihilated.

It's funny as hell to watch all these protests and dunbassery, crowds of folks claiming that Hamas is somehow superior to Israel, or that they somehow have some God-given right to lands that have, over millennia, been given to people after people by god after god.

You can't stop a war between two combatants determined to fight. "Peace" is not in their philosophy. So, just let 'em duke it out. Start up a popcorn concession and make some money of your own out of the deal.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And another thing.

I see a lot of folks carrying on about innocent Palestinians. What the hell is an "innocent Palestinian"? I've never met one. Never met an innocent Jew, either. When folks insist on throwing a war, and nothing else will do them, then they get what the get, and what they get won't include any of my sympathy for them.

When you live by the sword, you die by the sword. that's what they get, and it's all that's due them when they insist on throwing war after war and won't accept anything BUT war.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It sure is taking the state of israel a long time to clean house. What are they waiting for, a messiah to descend from the heavens with a gilded and perfumed invitation to scorch the earth?

My favorite line so far has been "The Jews killed your messiah so why do you support them" lol geez.

People can call out Israel for being brutal in their methods, and with that, I can agree. The problem is all these people have just recently come out of the woodwork to protest this while saying nothing to the dozens of much worse situations going on, or very recently happened. Millions can die with 10s of millions of lives destroyed and not a peep from the selective outrage group.

They say we are not talking about those other groups, and that is the main point...

Until recently I thought antisemitism was an overused term that was more of a dead horse being kicked from events long ago, but now I'm like DAMN it is still alive and well. The interesting part is most are young people with zero involvement with either side who have blossomed old hate for the Jews back into existence.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu
And another thing.

I see a lot of folks carrying on about innocent Palestinians. What the hell is an "innocent Palestinian"? I've never met one. Never met an innocent Jew, either. When folks insist on throwing a war, and nothing else will do them, then they get what the get, and what they get won't include any of my sympathy for them.

When you live by the sword, you die by the sword. that's what they get, and it's all that's due them when they insist on throwing war after war and won't accept anything BUT war.

There are no White hats in the world including America. There are only Black hats and shades of Grey hats. The difference with Israel is they have tried numerous times to find a middle ground, but all have been turned down because the only solution wanted is for Israel to disappear and that just isn't going to happen.

When we look at Gaza Israel removed every Jew from there, even the graves... They then said you have 100% control to do as you want in Gaza. Israel also has 10,000s of Palestinians that come into Israel for work and Israel provides them a good amount of power and water. Egypt doesn't do any of that...why?

With all that we end up with Hamas... Whose leaders are worth now over 10 billion as Gaza devolves into a crap hole that once was thriving under Israel. For example, the reason they only get 10 to 12 hours per day of power is because Hamas told Israel to cut back as they don't want to pay for it and just pad their pockets.

On Oct 7th Israel finally realized there was no path forward, nothing they could ever do to satisfy a group of people who wanted to see them destroyed. Oct 7th was a call from Hamas for a holy war and they got it in mass volume. Who are the innocents there is your question, and it is a hard one to answer. Hamas starts training boys at about the age of 6 and mothers cheer on when their sons kill Jews and even die in the process. Those who flee to the designated safe areas are who we can call the most innocent, but most people there hate the Jews and only see Hamas's side of things.

edit on x31Fri, 29 Dec 2023 07:05:06 -06002023362America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 07:05:06 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

If that was the plan, they sure picked some low hanging fruit. The Middle east has NEVER been stable.

NEVER.

The Islamic Conquest didn't help things any. If anything - and if it's even possible - Islam made it even more unstable.

The fact of the matter is, that region has been embroiled in war forever.

They have all been warlords for a very long time...

It is interesting when you look at places like Afghanistan back in the 50s and Iran before the 70s they are modern places where people had the freedom to do as they wanted.

Here are Afghanistan women in the 50s...

The sad part is they got 20 years of freedom to go to school and college and are now back to being nothing but birthing machines for the Taliban.

Here is Iranian woman in the 60s

Here they are today protesting the death of a woman who was not wearing a full hijab.

What happened to Mahsa/Zhina Amini?
In September 2022 Mahsa/Zhina Amini, a young woman from Iran’s oppressed Kurdish minority, visited Tehran with her brother. She was stopped and arrested by Iran’s “morality” police (gasht-e ershad), who routinely arbitrarily detain women who do not comply with the country’s abusive and discriminatory compulsory veiling laws.

Eyewitnesses said that police pushed her into a van and beat her, taking her to Vozara detention centre in Tehran. Mahsa/Zhina Amini and her brother were told that she was being transferred to Vozara for an “educational” class aimed at “reforming” the behaviour of women and girls who violate the country’s rigid Islamic dress code. Her brother was also beaten when he protested.

Hours after her arrest, credible reports arose that the “morality” police had subjected her to torture and other ill-treatment inside the police van, including through beatings to her head. She fell into a coma, and was transferred in an ambulance to Kasra hospital in Tehran.

She died in custody three days later in hospital, on 16 September 2022.

She was just 22.

What happened to those who protested? 
Mahsa/Zhina Amini’s death in custody sparked the nationwide “Woman Life Freedom” uprising against decades of inequality and widespread repression. Iranian authorities responded with unlawful force, including by firing live ammunition, metal pellets and tear gas into crowds of largely peaceful protesters.

Security forces unlawfully killed hundreds of protesters, including children, while hundreds of others were blinded due to the firing of metal pellets, with thousands more sustaining other serious injuries by unlawful use of force. Fearing arrest and other reprisals, many did not seek medical care. Tens of thousands of people were also arbitrarily arrested.

During the uprising and its aftermath, intelligence and security forces also committed widespread torture and other ill-treatment. Many protesters, including children, were tortured.

Is Iran executing protesters? 
Over the past year, the Iranian authorities have increasingly used the death penalty as a tool of political repression to instil fear among the public. Following grossly unfair sham trials, they executed seven men in relation to the uprising.

Some were executed for alleged offences, such as damage to public property, which fall short of the threshold for more serious crimes involving murder and others in relation to the deaths of security personnel during the protests. All were executed after Iran’s Supreme Court rubberstamped their unjust convictions despite a lack of evidence and without carrying out investigations into allegations of torture.
www.amnesty.ie...#:~:text=In%20September%202022%20Mahsa%2FZhina%20Amini%2C%20a%20young%20woman,the%20country%E2%80%99s%20abusi ve%20and%20discriminatory%20compulsory%20veiling%20laws.

This is what much of the ME has evolved into under harsh Islamic rule, and people protest the Jews...lol

edit on Sun Dec 31 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaLogos

Explanation: Way to invoke Godwin's law right out of the gate!

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies,[1] is an Internet adage asserting: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

Personal Disclosure: I could make the exact same arguments about Hamas!

That you didn't betrays your ideological biases!

For example: Doesn't Hamas's constitution enshrine the destruction of israel?

Fact: Hamas bit off more than it could chew by attacking Israel!

Your biased arguments can simply be ignored ok.

Come back and try again when you can present a more balanced less divisive argument eh!

Sorry sport it's a known fact zionists and nazis share many of the same ideologies. Its just because you live in a AIPAC bubble you are unable to see clearly.

You strike me as someone who still believes in 40 beheaded babies and babies in ovens stories with no evidence. You see the new revised numbers for October 7th? You are living in a false reality where the oppressors are somehow the victim.

Be it your political or religious dogmas preventing you from valuing all human life equally and seeing what's really happening.

I'll ask you the same question I ask all zionists. If someone murdered your family and stole your land, can I assume you will do what you expect Palestinians to do and cower in a corner somewhere? Because that's what you expect of them.

You are aware Palestinians have the right to resist oppression just like you and me correct?

Anyway I'd like you to show me where in the Hamas charter does it call for the extermination of Israel. Because I can't find what you claim to exist. Instead I keep finding stuff like this.

Very nazistic if you ask me...

I predicted Ukraine would loose the war now I'm predicting Israel will be destroyed if they don't slow their roll here. They may have advanced military hardware. You know what they don't have? They don't have the majority of the globe on their side.

I honestly gotta thank you all for confirming to me there are more zionists in America than Jews in Israel. We now see who the real enemy of freedoms are.

PS.
All those emote icons.
Are you from tiktok or something

edit on 29-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is no one going to point out that it's a quote from 2003, I don't think he was even an adult at the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When we look at Gaza Israel removed every Jew from there, even the graves... They then said you have 100% control to do as you want in Gaza. Israel also has 10,000s of Palestinians that come into Israel for work and Israel provides them a good amount of power and water. Egypt doesn't do any of that...why?

The Arab states aren't as forgiving as the Jews are, apparently, and although they pay lip service to the Palestinians - mostly to achieve their own ends - they won't make the mistake of inviting them to dinner again. Everywhere the Palestinians have been invited in, they've caused trouble. They tried to take over Jordan, are STILL working Lebanon over, and yes, they tried to take over Egypt, too. The Egyptians have a long memory, as most Arabs do.

They never tried that in Saudi Arabia because, you know, stuff like that tends to cause hair-loss at the neck level in Saudi Arabia. It's hard to celebrate a takeover victory when your head in in your lap...

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood pre-dates the creation of Israel, so I'm not buying the theory that Hamas was created by Israel as I've red in a couple other posts here. I reckon when folks get in the mindset of a bogey man in every closet, they sometimes have to invent that bogey man. Personally, I think the provable reality is bad enough to preclude the necessity of a created bogey man, but that's just one man's opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was just reading about the time the Jews, who had written a charter calling for the extermination of the German people, during a cease fire, invaded Berlin and killed 1500 German women and children, raping, maiming, putting babies in ovens (It's actually where hitler got the idea.) and took hundreds of hostages.

This was right after the peace loving nazi's had issued 10k work visas to Jews, fooled by the false sense of peace that the Jews lulled them into.

Afterwards, the Jews went on various Arab television stations and uploaded to the internet (it was like 56... not 56k, like just plain 56 back in the 30's) and bragged about tricking the Germans and vowed to never stop until all the Germans were dead and gone.

That was when hitler, pushed to the point of no return, said "This is it. We're killing the leadership of this Jewish scourge." The nazis then executed a tedious and thorough effort to get the Jewish civilians out of harms way, but the Jews wouldn't let them go.

Also, Donald Trump was probably involved somehow. So, yeah. It's basically the same thing.

Eye opening posts.

JDS is real.
edit on 29-12-2023 by DSKavka because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2023 by DSKavka because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2023 by DSKavka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

You strike me as someone who still believes in 40 beheaded babies and babies in ovens stories with no evidence. You see the new revised numbers for October 7th? You are living in a false reality where the oppressors are somehow the victim.

You strike me as a person who believes everything Hamas says and that the Jews have killed like 15,000 babies...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join