It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dies from Japanese sword attack in family restaurant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Woman dies from Japanese sword attack in family restaurant
TOKYO, Dec 23 (News On Japan) - A tragic incident unfolded on Friday night at a family restaurant in Yokosuka, where a 52-year-old man was apprehended for a brutal attack that led to the death of a woman, stabbed in the chest with a Japanese sword.

The attack on the woman in her 40s inside a Kinugasa Town restaurant at around 6:30 PM resulted in her death, despite emergency efforts.

Police investigations revealed that man and the victim knew each other, with the attacker reporting the crime himself, claiming he used a Japanese sword in the assault.

During interrogation, the man contested the accusations, asserting that he never intended to kill the woman. In light of the incident's severity and the victim's subsequent death, the police are now escalating the case to a murder investigation.

LINK

That's all unless you watch the video at the above link. I prefer this video at the link below . . .
LINK

Not sure what to say except, "I think I'm Turning Japanese."

LINK

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I should not have read this after watching Perry Mason.

I'm wondering if the victim's sister was set to inherent controlling shares of a major restaurant chain. But she was being blackmailed by her ex-husband, a vice president of the chain, a generally shady character. He bribed a waiter to slip a drug to the client and kill the victim.

But what the ex-husband didn't know is that the waiter was the illegitimate son of the victim. He refused to kill his mother, so the ex-husband sent his secretary, who agreed to do it for a share of the inheritance.

The proof will be a thirty-year-old Polaroid that showed two people knew each other at the time.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Is a Japanese sword considered an assault sword? You would think a civilized country like Japan would have laws banning people from killing others with assault swords or brandishing them in public.
Maybe this guy got around the law by making his own assault sword at home? I think all Japanese citizens (except the elite, of course) should give up having anything metal that might be melted down and forged or cast into a sword. It's for the greater good.

Utopia awaits! We just need a few more laws to get us there!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There was an incident in Seattle years ago where police responded to reports of a young man weilding double katanas in the middle of the street in a residential neighborhood.

When they arrived on the scene to see what was going on he began advancing as if to engage the responding officers in combat.

He was immediately shot dead.

Don't be a fool stay in school.
edit on 12/23/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Citizens are legally allowed to carry a support weapon 🤷🏽‍♂️

a reply to: Hakaiju

new topics

top topics

join