It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Empathy hasn't been outed as an illness yet.

But being goyim gentile has it's perks.

The bible doesn't claim mosque of Satan or cathedral of Satan I wonder why.
Only nonJewish twats call nonJew “goyim gentile”.

Why anyone t would even talk like that? Do you also say “bonjour hello”?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I say they will do little to nothing about their principles when some of their Hamas buddies come along, barbarically kill some of them, and kidnap others for torture because they are clueless infidels.

You do say that like Israel is innocent of such actions.

As for a lot of kids not like seeing what is happening in Gaza, I get it. Israel has had more control over Gaza than Hamas with its boarder and police actions over the years. The Hamas leadership, the ones that planned and ordered the Oct 7th attack are not even in Gaza.

It is good to see some kids can work out the the right to defend is not the same as collective punishment.

Lol no. Hamas has had Gaza all to themselves since around 2005. And it has been Hamas who chose to steal aid and supplies and money from that which is meant for their people and infrastructure and used it for terror and tunnels. They’re thugs who brutally repress any and ever Palestinian that steps out of line. You can easily find Palestinians who made it out of Gaza talk about the brutality of Hamas. How you can get imprisonment or even killed by saying you want Peace and coexistence with Jews and Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: marg6043

your signature....

EMEMBER 911 WHEN TERRORIST LIVING AMONG US ATTACKED OUR NATION

you do know a group of MOSAD agents where arrested filming the event that day.. Dont you..

Nonsense

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

It was a joke.

Almost went with a 3/5 compromise for them. And when I say 'them' I mean Gen Z, because they are evidently very retarded and too easily swayed by that one Lebanese professor in the world studies department that corroborates the victim narrative.

I fear they may all grow up into hybrid commie-nazis.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Tolerant democracies don't have separate rules for Jews and Muslims.....

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What a provoking poll , the riot media at its best , bunch of idiots

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very worrying development.

I managed to find the original poll expecting it to be a trick question but it's a blunt 'In this conflict do you support more Israel or more Hamas?'

Page 47 of this document, Warninig direct link to PDF file. Warning PDF file onf the Harvard Harris poll

Clearly something is going very wrong in US teaching history or foreign affairs. Does the US school system have a syllabus?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Very worrying development.

I managed to find the original poll expecting it to be a trick question but it's a blunt 'In this conflict do you support more Israel or more Hamas?'

Page 47 of this document, Warninig direct link to PDF file. Warning PDF file onf the Harvard Harris poll

Clearly something is going very wrong in US teaching history or foreign affairs. Does the US school system have a syllabus?

Home schooling by fools, I think.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2023 by twoturtles2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Kinda, but not really. I have been a member since 2001, but had to renew my membership because of whatever happened to this site. Hence the 2 at the end of Twoturtles.
I hadn't logged in in a while but had to reply to your post.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: twoturtles2

Oh.

So you were serious.

Awkward.

lol

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.arabnews.com...
Here is a link listing 65 rules Jews have for non-Jews in Israel. That's a start. Then there's a TON of unwritten rules they have to. Quit gaslighting and wake up. The jews are in the wrong here.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: twoturtles2
www.arabnews.com...
Here is a link listing 65 rules Jews have for non-Jews in Israel. That's a start. Then there's a TON of unwritten rules they have to. Quit gaslighting and wake up. The jews are in the wrong here.

Ummmm, yeah, no.

But please, start a "Jooz are bad" thread.

It'll be interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

I think it's silly. I think Colleges are a place for free thought. I don't like either side using colleges as a place to intimidate or coerce opinions. That being said, I also believe in free speech. It is a double-edged sword. Sometimes people say things we don't like.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Tolerant democracies don't have separate rules for Jews and Muslims.....

I think that comment takes out a lot of nuance. Like are we talking Israeli citizens who are Muslim or Palestinian?

But for arguments sake, let’s just say that’s the case. If Israel was somehow gone, would what takes its place be better or worse in western standards? Would the women be in a better situation? What would happen to people who have lifestyles that don’t align with Islam?

We all know the answer, yet some people really think Israel is the worst country in the Middle East. It’s perplexing really.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Even according to their own book, they were dispossessed of the land promised and scattered to the wind on purpose. The lord gaveth, and then tooketh away. They are supposed to regain the land through conquest, not have it handed to them by guilt, by people who didn't own the land either.
The Palestinians have been there for a thousand years, till now. The till now part is what's most important.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm not even close to Gen Z. But yeah, attack the messenger, because you can't refute my message.
I see what they do. I have seen the vids of them pushing families out of their ancestral home because they claim some devine right. They wrote the book that calls them the chosen. That tell you anything?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

None of my rant was garbage. It's all true. Isreal created Hamas. Google that. 1400 jews did not die on Jan 6th, that number has been revised down to 900 or so, and most of them were fighters. More jewish gaslighting. Kust like the 40 dead babies lie.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: YaakovEzra

a·part·heid
[əˈpärˌtāt, əˈpärˌtīt, əˈpärˌtīd]
NOUN
HISTORICAL
a policy or system of segregation or discrimination on grounds of race.

While not a race, the Jews did segregate Israel and have barriers between the areas, with guards w/machine guns demanding papers from anybody who is non jew. I posted an article of 65 rules jews have for non jews in isreal in one of my earlier replies. It's the people spouting jewish propagandist lies that we need to worry about.
Quit gaslighting.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This biased poll is bull# and does not represent anyway near a cross section of this country.
The title of this thread is a biased opinion and does not represent common sense of the matter as well.

This thread should be taken down. Period.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join