It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting discussion on UFOs with Professor Garry Nolan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2
I've already watched most of Nolan's interviews on YT. He's been working on getting any an all scientist's on board studying uap/ufo's. Whoever made the crack about him being a imunologist probably doesn't know his history of inventing medical equipment just to do his job better. He's also the founder of SOL

Dr. Nolan’s recent efforts are focused on a single cell analysis advance using a mass spectrometry-flow cytometry hybrid device, the so- call “CyTOF” and the “Multiparameter Ion Beam Imager” (MIBI) developed by Dr. Mike Angelo in his lab (Dr. Angelo is now an Assistant Professor in the Dept of Pathology at Stanford). The approaches use an advanced ion plasma source to determine the levels of tagged reagents bound to cells—enabling a vast increase in the number of parameters that can be measured per cell—either as flow cytometry devices (CyTOF) or imaging platforms for cancer (MIBI). Further efforts with another imaging platform termed CODEX (Akoya, Inc.) that inexpensively converts fluorescence scopes to high dimensional imaging platforms.

med.stanford.edu...#:~:text=and%20systems%20immunology.-,Dr.,(MIBI)%20developed%20by%20Dr.

thesolfoundation.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
Impressive that he's an inventor, but inventing medical equipment still doesn't give him credibility going from "it's unknown", to saying it's "non-human and I don't think it's extraterrestrial". Those are just opinions that have nothing to do with inventing medical equipment.

Even his equipment testing people for alleged damage from UAPs, can only say damage or not. Nolan says the apparatus can't say anything about the source of the damage or whether UAPs have anything to do with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/14/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I can’t really understand how you can make that statement if a professional of his caliber is willing to investigate, categorize, and take the chance with his career to help bring out any truth that we can… I’m pretty damn happy to have them on our side, willing to Debunk the fake news that humans, aliens, and the US government are using to misdirect us, a reply to: Arbitrageur

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join