It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Divorce 23 years Later my EX Wife is Now Harassing my Wife

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Had a situation one time with my kid who was living with my ex across the country ( long story) anyway she ended up in psych ward , ( again a long story). I knew his wife was gonna visit and I called her to see how my kid was. About an hour later my ex called me and told me to NEVER call her about our kids. I am to go through him. I explained why I did what I did as he did not see her that day. But... it was enough.
My point is some bounderied had to be made. I did something he was uncomfortable with and he made that clear.
And everyone is correct that you keep emails and any way she is trying to contact either of you. Screen shot and document all. If some mallace does happen, she would be suspect. Itbis importNt to go to the poliece at this point and show them and let them know.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

It cost me six figures to divorce her. I iniated the divorce and have been on the fence for years relating to filing for an anulment with the Catholic church.

Now its on.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Oh wow! Thats an expensive divorce. I didn't know you could get an annulment after that long. I would if it was me!

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

I will now move forward with an Annulment of the marriage with the Catholic Church

Throughout the marriage IMO she embezzeed over $45,000 cash which I cant recover.

When I caught one of her many guy friends I called him and offered to pay for her plane tickets to Winchester, North Carolina as she was planning on running away with one of the guys connected with the Billy _ _ _ Cyrus band. Dude ran away.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I considered an Annulment befire my 2nd marriage in 2005. I once again revisited in 2021.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can fiqure this one out without conversation. DRUGS

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nofear51

No, no kids. I specifically asked for a divorce after 11 years of marriage as she did not wnat kids.I did.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks and wil do.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Another F up on me. Age kills brain cells

I divorced in Spring of 2000 and met current wife in April 2021. Been married to current wife for 17 years and known her for 22 years.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Here in Dearborn, next to Station 1, we had postal killing...one of the 1st...10 yrs or so back....

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What I like about being divorced is that I'm still friends and lovers with my ex'es without having to support their extravagant lifestyles. One of the reasons I married them, is because they were from financially secure families.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

lol

That right there:

she embezzeed over $45,000 cash

is what you and your wife should focus on when dealing with her. Whenever she shows up anywhere you say just one line:
pay me first the 45k you stole from me.

Not even entering any discussion only this one line all 10 or so messsages (because who has the time?)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
NEED advice

For years we continue to get her junk mail at our current address. I went to the USPS and they said there wasn’t much they could do about it. They mentioned being on lists?

Then just before Thanksgiving 2023 it begins. She writes to my wife on Facebook saying she’s in dire need of money and needs to speak to me? My wife blocks her and tells me about it. Then the texts begin to appear on my wifes phone. She blocks that number. The phone number is on her Linked In page. So IMO she needs money for her drug habit? Hell, she has been with the USPS for decades! She also turned down a Postmaster Position! Those are near $80,000 bucks a year. I mean just WTF! Then what about her "significant" other?

Then somehow I start get messages from her on my email. So where did she get that address. Has she been the one for two years trying to hack that email account as I am with ATT and I am working on shutting it down permanently as a result of the ongoing breech attempts. ATT told me to do so. She writes that she won’t go away. In brief she wants money. So what happened to her live in guy or husband? I haven’t spoke with here since 2002 when she sued me. The Case was dismissed outright in the judge’s chambers by the judge. So I blocked her from my email

So last night my wife says she is now being harassed on Linked In account by her. It’s now getting gutter trash threat dirty. My current wife never knew me prior to and during the divorce and never met her. So there is NO connection! I divorced in 2020. My current wife I met in spring of 2001.

So, in your opinion members of ATS what should we do? I have read that Court Orders are useless. My ex is a USPS employee.

Is this a potential boom boom moment as back in the day many USPS employees went over the edge?

I hope not

You can either ignite her until she goes away or document everything and handle the vase to cops asking them to ask her to stop harassing you. I am sure a police warning will do the job very well.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AMrLogic

The general consensus among all including my extended family is to go to the police.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Nice, thanks!

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hear me out now. You need a buddy. A real "good ol boy" with acreage and a backhoe.

I'm just sayin, I got a pond needs diggin out and all my neighbors moo.

And I'm cheaper than the divorce cost you in the first place.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Got the backhoe covered

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not that it matters, but I too want to know how you met your current wife in the middle of your last marriage and yet she never met your old wife. Were you two having an affair!? If you were stepping out on me, I would likely go take drugs too...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

When I caught one of her many guy friends I called him and offered to pay for her plane tickets to Winchester, North Carolina as she was planning on running away with one of the guys connected with the Billy _ _ _ Cyrus band. Dude ran away.

I can’t help myself...

My Achey Breaky Heart...possibly the worst song ever.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

He sheet his pants when I called him. At that point I was done with her. She didnt want kids and didnt want to work. I mean WTF as I never signed up for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join