It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID vaccination rates ‘alarmingly’ low among nursing home staff

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zandra1
a reply to: chr0naut
We don't know anything yet about the long-term effects of the Mrna vaccines.

We keep discovering new things all the time.

It is certain that the vials contain pieces of DNA.

Really? How does it get in there?

It is theoretically possible that these pieces can embed themselves in our DNA.

I know. Think about it!

When we eat, or get a blood transfusion we are taking in billions of times more DNA that isn't ours - some of it lipid encapsulated.

Perhaps that's why it's a veritable "Island of Dr Moreau" out there, and people - especially on the Internet - keep turning into sheeple?

Whether this happens in practice must be urgently investigated, because there is a possibility that many vaccinated people are walking around with a time bomb in their bodies. This Mrna technology is relatively new. The fact that there are pieces of DNA in a vaccine is not in itself a drama because our body immediately destroys this DNA. However, here these pieces of DNA are contained in a lipid nanocapsule, allowing them to enter our cells undamaged. What happens next needs urgent investigation.

I'll get Q division straight on to it! They'll stop this horizontal gene transfer in its tracks with a mere click of their mice - what, mice, oh no, we're doomed! Doomed, I tell ye!

edit on 8-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Medical staff during surgeries use masks to reduce chance of BACTERIAL infections, not for viruses. Using a mask to prevent getting or giving out some virus will work slightly better than standing behind a rose bush.

Quick quiz:

Do they (surgeons) wear masks to prevent the surgeons from getting ill, or to protect the people on the table with their innards exposed?

Wow what a stooopid question. I suppose I should have expected that from the likes of you though. I already told you masks that are used during surgeries are to stop bacteria. Do you think bacteria comes from exposed innards and infects doctors? No, it comes out of your mouth and can infect a patient. DUH.
edit on 8-12-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

FDA Knows DNA Fragments in Vaccines Poses Health Risks - LINK

Moderna admits mRNA COVID jab causes CANCER, billions of DNA fragments found in vials - LINK

Extensive Two-Year Study Pokes All Kinds of Holes in N95 Masks - Biden, Fauci Hardest Hit - LINK

The Dirty Secret About How Masks Really “Work” - LINK

edit on 8-12-2023 by tarantulabite1 because: link fix

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Despite the higher risk that the coronavirus poses to older adults, a surprisingly low share of nursing home staff and residents are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.

Only six states are indicating that over 10% of staff members are updated on their vaccines, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Overall updated vaccination rates are higher among residents — but still fall short of the CDC’s recommendations. Only three states have more than 50% of residents with a fully updated vaccination status.
t

This confuses me. Covid Vaccine does not stop you from getting sick

In some cases, it has stopped some people from getting sick at all, so your statement is not really true.

But it will not begin action against the virus before the virus has entered your system. No immunization will do that.

, or getting others sick.

But it does reduce transmission rates, as measured in numerous studies, and therefore does often stop others getting sick.

What do we know about covid vaccines and preventing transmission?

The only thing that is possible is that you may not get AS sick as you would have without the vaccine, but that is not something anyone can quantify.

Sorry?

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

So we are left with getting the jab is virtue signaling and not much else. How would that do anything for anyone? Rather than continuing to push this lie, why not work on a real vaccine that actually IS a vaccine?

This is just dumb.

The situation is actually somewhat complex, as are the answers.

Vaccination and disease transmission - Dr. John Campbell - LI NK1 - LINK2

Jaw-Dropping Fact: CDC Data confirms COVID Vaccine can reduce your Lifespan by at least 24 years - LINK

Should 'Dr' nurse John Campbell receive a life sentence for every person who has died of COVID-19 as a direct result of him advising people to do nothing (no masking, no sanitization, no lockdowns, no immunization) against a disease that he also has acknowledged has been deadly?

Why for reading studies on youtube?

Some mask wearers were found to have up to 40 percent higher incidence of infection, contradicting earlier studies and opposing the narrative of mask mandates - LINK - Study

N95 masks expose wearers to dangerous levels of toxic cancer- and seizure-causing compounds, study finds - LINK

So, when you next go in for surgery, you will insist that the medical team operates unmasked? Both for their sakes, and for yours?

You see, it is a known fact that cloth masks are ineffective at filtering out air-borne viruses, but they are known to be particularly effective at reducing the velocity and distance of travel of exhalations.

I'm surprised that these researchers believed that masks should work backwards to the way they do?

PfizerGate: Plasmid DNA in Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines enters the nucleus of your cells in 5 different ways - LINK

No-one found any appreciable amount of plasmid DNA in the mRNA vaccines.

What they did find was short sequences which are the same in both DNA and RNA, and are used as promoters (to induce the ribosomes to produce the amino acid chains that make up the protein).

The promoters were actually copied from the SV40 simian virus, but they aren't that virus, either, they are just tiny bits of the code that happen to promote transcription (and do nothing else).

New Study Exposes Flaws in Lancet Paper Claiming COVID Vaccines Saved Millions of Lives - LINK

The premise of the flaws in the Lancet paper's data seems to be based upon the insistence of the unbelievability of the coincidence of the estimated rise in excess deaths compared to the implementation of the vaccines. But we all know how rushed that rollout was. Of course it happened at the same time. Duh!

I could also note for you that the reduction in potential excess deaths also precedes the actual uptake of the immunizations. Of course this is easily explicable by the other measures to reduce the spread of the disease, like lockdowns and masking, etc. Which obviously must have worked, despite the silly denials.

In fact, you could look at actual (and not estimated) excess deaths in the countries that were most highly affected and mounted mitigating responses against COVID-19. Here's a graph of that. Put some dots on it as to when mitigations were implemented in the noted countries (and noting again that these are actuals, and not some estimates):

THEY LIED TO YOU!: NHS Director confirms Hospitals lied about Cause of Death to create illusion of COVID Pandemic - LINK

So did you notice that the article is suggesting that the UK government made changes - in 2016 - to cover-up COVID-19 - which started in the UK in 2020?

And what about all the other organizations in all the other countries? They (thousands of them) are ALL lying?

LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

You stated the COVID vaccine stopped some people from getting COVID at all.

I didn't, I said "In some cases, it has stopped some people from getting sick at all"

My personal observations are the opposite of your assertion.

I have personally observed people who tested positive, but aside from mildly elevated body temperature, showed no other signs of the infection. This fact is often touted by the COVID-19 deniers (they are so great at arguing against themselves).

The thing is, everyone I know is fully immunized and boosted, so I have never observed such in someone who was unimmunized for control, but I do not doubt, there were some. This is because in real-world cases, there is always variability in symptoms and in severity - it happens with every disease.

Do you have proof from any reputable scientific journal who did a study with over 3000 people

The Cleveland Clinic Study of their employees from early this year: Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Bivalent Vaccine found a somewhat disappointing, but none the less real, positive effect on both reducing transmissibility and reducing the severity of symptoms, by the Pfizer bivalent Immunization.

And there's this which is more recent: Early Estimates of Bivalent mRNA Booster Dose Vaccine Effectiveness in Preventing Symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection Attributable to Omicron BA.5– and XBB/XBB.1.5–Related Sublineages Among Immunocompetent Adults — Increasing Community Access to Testing Program, United States, December 2022–January 2023.

But there have been a stack of papers showing clinical results.

(it takes 3000 to make any study reputable, I know, taught Research Methods in Univ) that the genetic experiment known as a vaccine stopped anyone from getting COVID.

Out of ALL the people I know who have taken 2 or more COVID "vaccines" 100% eventually got COVID. Yes, 100%

I personally know of several hundred elderly in that category and probably around 60 or so with 3 vaccines. 100% got COVID. Yes 100% of those with 3 vaccines got COVID.

You'd think that the immunizations ONLY boosted peoples immune response, instead of encasing them in an impermeable plastic bubble.

I won't take anymore COVID vaccines, it is an exercise in futility and perhaps dangerous to my health. I won't take the new RSV "vaccine" for the elderly either, as it is RNA based and not a true vaccine at all, just like the COVID "vaccine". They do not use the actual virus but rather a genetic combination of who knows what to "prevent" the disease, except they don't prevent squat as far as I can tell.

True, one can still "squat" after being immunized. They don't prevent that.

What we do know is that so far the COVID vaccine is dangerous to young men and caused heart issues, despite that the Biden administration fired thousands of military men for not getting the vaccine when our military is having a severe shortage of people.

The risk of the immunizations to young men is on the order of one in 5 million. The risk of the disease COVID-19, by age-group, in comparison, is published here: Risk for COVID-19 Infection, Hospitalization, and Death By Age Group.

My guess is that the military top brass are also in the older age groups. And we do know that there have been significant COVID illness and deaths on ships, where it is almost impossible to adequately quarantine crews.

COVID-19 pandemic on naval ships

What I do know is that one friend got the super cancer some say is a result of the "vaccine" that went from zero to kill in 8 weeks after 2 COVID vaccines. What I do know is that many of my close friends with 2 or more vaccines who are elderly got radically sicker and weaker after their vaccines and the one died.

But elderly people die. Wasn't that the excuse that the COVID-19 deniers gave for treating it like it was the flu and pretending that it wasn't killing nearly two out of every 200 of them?

Biden lied, Fauci lied and forced people at the threat of losing their livelihoods, weakened the military even, if people did not take a vaccine that prevented nothing as far as has been proven

Not proven. There is more evidence for the opposite. Some of which I have posted.

, and did great harm to many young men which has been proven, and may have caused other issues.

Nope, a few cases out of the 100's of millions of doses administered in your country alone.

What I also see is that these "vaccines" are being pushed on the elderly. The most expensive category of citizen for any nation, including the US. What a convenient way to drastically reduce the number of expensive elderly (social security/medicare) than to create a genetic concoction to "help" them that actually harms them. There is more real proof of harm to people than there is to helping people. So what a great way for any government to reduce the number of elderly than by "helping" them to death and looking like they are trying to do good while actually doing great harm. Just my theory.

Here's something insidious, every one of those old people is likely to die, and soon.

No elite individuals or groups have to do anything secret, or expensive, or ridiculously convoluted and rationally stupid.

They just have to be patient.

Bwah, Ha, Ha!

edit on 8-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So you admit the Covid vax isn’t a vaccine at all.

Neat

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

FDA Knows DNA Fragments in Vaccines Poses Health Risks - LINK

A link to this same page has been posted before in other threads. I have responded in summary in other threads but a fuller answer is probably better:

If you actually follow the links that are embedded in your posted linked page, the origin paper is located here: Sequencing of bivalent Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines reveals nanogram to microgram quantities of expression vector dsDNA per dose.

This paper is still in preprint and has not been peer reviewed, or published by a reputable source, even after 8 months, as far as I can tell. For such a controversial and potential 'smoking gun' paper, this is the first red flag.

The next red flag is that the amounts of alleged DNA measured varies by three factors of ten. That is a rather large variance.

The next is that the polymerase reaction (PCR) used for amplification and assay in the paper does not work with RNA, and so the process used is to make pseudo-DNA out of the RNA fragments and amplify that. This paper is dependent upon polymerase amplification and so it is not measuring actual DNA, but is assuming that DNA-like sequences are actual DNA.

The paper mentions several times that this 'plasmid dsDNA' is from the SV40 simian virus. In fact, there are sequences taken from the SV40 virus and used as promoters for transcription in both the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines. They aren't the SV40 virus, they are just part of it's code that have the function of making the expression of the mRNA more likely and stable. These sequences occur in the 'poly-A tail' (poly adenelation) and also in the '5 header of the sequence. They are code sequences and are not DNA.

Additionally, most previous vaccines have contained large amounts of DNA (and even whole living organisms), some also have used lipid delivery mechanisms but the do not cause cancer, or mutate us, as was suggested in the linked article.

Another red flag is that the researchers had two phials of the Pfizer vaccine that were from the same batch and yet yielded vastly different results. If that had occurred to me in a lab test, I would immediately assume that the issue was contamination by whomever was preparing the samples. I would not assume such vast variability in manufacture. Additionally, if there was contamination of the test samples, it would most likely be DNA contamination from the researchers.

Moderna admits mRNA COVID jab causes CANCER, billions of DNA fragments found in vials - LINK

Moderna have admitted no such thing, they were misquoted, and we have been injecting DNA into people since before we knew about DNA and, as far as we have observed, it hasn't caused any noticeable cancer or mutation.

You have to realize that Dr Robert Malone and Natural News both publish all sorts of untrue nonsense. He's anti-vax through and through. So, it appears is Natural News.

Extensive Two-Year Study Pokes All Kinds of Holes in N95 Masks - Biden, Fauci Hardest Hit - LINK

Eh? This link is to a headline and a video and has no article content? Also, the video is really hard to check for its sources and is more an appeal for funding and is derogatory of Biden and Fauci, rather than having any reliable fact behind it. I didn't watch it past half way.

The Dirty Secret About How Masks Really “Work” - LINK

And Zerohedge, really?

How many people have been psychologically controlled because they wore a face mask?

I mean hundreds of millions did so, but don't wear any masks now.

They are all zombies now, I guess?

edit on 9-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So do you think the Vax is safe and effective as they say?

Florida surgeon general asks FDA for answers after study allegedly finds DNA fragments in COVID shots - LINK - LINK - Study

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
a reply to: network dude

The problem with Covid-19 is that it's a seasonal disease which gives only short time immunity,

Ummm... do you have any evidence to support this claim?

From everything I've read, the natural immunity conferred is akin to the immunity received for those exposed to SARS-COV-1 - lifetime, or at least, a few decades.. This long term natural immunity for SARS-COV-1 was proven only a couple of years ago, so you'll have to provide considerable evidence if you're going to claim that natural immunity conferred by exposure to SARS-COV-2 only confer fleeting immunity.

Now, if you're talking about the jabs, then yes, that also has been proven (that they confer little to no immunity, let along long term).

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Dr. John Campbell never advised anyone to not get the vaccine. As a matter of fact, he was double and triple vaxxed himself before he realized he was being hoodwinked and duped by big pharma and decided to let the world know the good, bad and ugly about the so-called vax. He provides the facts, numbers and studies and lets us make informed decisions.

edit on 10-12-2023 by jaellma2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2023 by jaellma2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The problem with Covid-19 is that it's a seasonal disease which gives only short time immunity, just like flu. And it mutates rapidly, more often than flu. And just like all those flu vaccines are good for nothing, covid vaccines are also largely ineffective. And I doubt they will invent anything better than what we have today because of the nature of the disease. I don't expect an effective vaccine against common cold either.

With smallpox, it was easier. Getting sick with it gave you immunity for your whole life provided it didn't kill you. Likewise, the vaccine also gave you immunity for your whole life. And smallpox didn't mutate like crazy. Fortunately.

Even with the situation with smallpox, it took two hundred years and almost everyone on the planet being vaccinated to eliminate the disease.

Of course we'd still be dying of smallpox if the general approach to the disease and the vaccines had been the same as some have with the COVID-19 immunizations.

That's just a strawman argument and meritless since the smallpox vaccine was actually a good quality vaccine and it actually worked. The phony Covid jabs didn't do anything as advertised.

And when the smallpox vaccine came out, there wasn't anyone pushing lies about the situation.

The deception and evil behind the people demanding everyone be covid jabbed (OR ELSE) saw no end of misery foisted upon people.
No vaccine is perfect , but covid vaccines have saved millions of lives here on Earth .
When are you going to stop with the vaccine doom porn ?
Besides, Trump ( your lord ) made all the covid vaccines possible by lifting restrictions & culpability from pharmaceutical manufacturers.

edit on 10-12-2023 by BehindYou because: ,

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

The problem with Covid-19 is that it's a seasonal disease which gives only short time immunity, just like flu. And it mutates rapidly, more often than flu. And just like all those flu vaccines are good for nothing, covid vaccines are also largely ineffective. And I doubt they will invent anything better than what we have today because of the nature of the disease. I don't expect an effective vaccine against common cold either.

With smallpox, it was easier. Getting sick with it gave you immunity for your whole life provided it didn't kill you. Likewise, the vaccine also gave you immunity for your whole life. And smallpox didn't mutate like crazy. Fortunately.

Even with the situation with smallpox, it took two hundred years and almost everyone on the planet being vaccinated to eliminate the disease.

Of course we'd still be dying of smallpox if the general approach to the disease and the vaccines had been the same as some have with the COVID-19 immunizations.

That's just a strawman argument and meritless since the smallpox vaccine was actually a good quality vaccine and it actually worked. The phony Covid jabs didn't do anything as advertised.

And when the smallpox vaccine came out, there wasn't anyone pushing lies about the situation.

The deception and evil behind the people demanding everyone be covid jabbed (OR ELSE) saw no end of misery foisted upon people.
No vaccine is perfect , but covid vaccines have saved millions of lives here on Earth .
Besides, Trump ( your lord ) made all the covid vaccines possible by lifting restrictions & culpability from pharmaceutical manufacturers.

If you love the Fake Covid jabs so much then get some more of them for yourself.

And Jesus Christ is my Lord, not Trump.

Who is your Lord?

Once those restrictions or red tape was removed by Trump to get these drugs manufactured, it was out of his hands. He should have known better that Nazi companies like Pfizer would do another Josef Mengele star performance, and make pure poison that has killed a lot of people.

You're just parroting left wing MSM talking points, not thinking for yourself about it anyways, is obvious.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

If you love the Fake Covid jabs so much then get some more of them for yourself.

And Jesus Christ is my Lord, not Trump.

Who is your Lord?

Once those restrictions or red tape was removed by Trump to get these drugs manufactured, it was out of his hands. He should have known better that Nazi companies like Pfizer would do another Josef Mengele star performance, and make pure poison that has killed a lot of people.

You're just parroting left wing MSM talking points, not thinking for yourself about it anyways, is obvious.
I can’t stand the left or right & aren’t you just parroting talking points from the right wing talking heads ? The truth is that vaccines aren’t fool proof & some have issues no doubt , but your life is ruled by doom porn rather than science.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaellma2
Dr. John Campbell never advised anyone to not get the vaccine. As a matter of fact, he was double and triple vaxxed himself before he realized he was being hoodwinked and duped by big pharma and decided to let the world know the good, bad and ugly about the so-called vax. He provides the facts, numbers and studies and lets us make informed decisions.

Nurse Campbell makes continued sensationalist claims based on worst case interpretations of partial data. He has said that he was pro-vaccine, but from the earliest of his published videos he had a clear anti-vax slant.

Please post a link to one of his videos where he is pro-vax and prove him truthful.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So do you think the Vax is safe and effective as they say?

Florida surgeon general asks FDA for answers after study allegedly finds DNA fragments in COVID shots - LINK - LINK - Study

All of these articles are about the same paper which even now, months later, is still only a preprint and has neither peer review nor reputable publication.

That paper also did not find DNA in the samples. The Florida Surgeon was clearly politically motivated as he clearly did not understand the paper.

This my comment on the paper from earlier in this thread.

edit on 11-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Nurse Campbell makes continued sensationalist claims based on worst case interpretations of partial data. He has said that he was pro-vaccine, but from the earliest of his published videos he had a clear anti-vax slant.

Are we talking about the same Campbell? He was onto covid early as it broke out and keeping up with some of the new data coming out. I gave up on him when he started pushing masks. Occasionally he would ask a good question, but just leave it in the too hard basket and carry on. I don't see how someone that took the vax and boosters has a clear anti-vax slant.

Since then he is asking more questions and looking at more emerging data.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The problem with Covid-19 is that it's a seasonal disease which gives only short time immunity,

Ummm... do you have any evidence to support this claim?

From everything I've read, the natural immunity conferred is akin to the immunity received for those exposed to SARS-COV-1 - lifetime, or at least, a few decades.. This long term natural immunity for SARS-COV-1 was proven only a couple of years ago, so you'll have to provide considerable evidence if you're going to claim that natural immunity conferred by exposure to SARS-COV-2 only confer fleeting immunity.

Post a link to one of these peer reviewed papers that suggest acquired immunity to COVID-19 is for decades or for life.

Also, it is fairly trivial to note that people who have refused to be immunized, have also had numerous bouts of COVID-19.

Now, if you're talking about the jabs, then yes, that also has been proven (that they confer little to no immunity, let along long term).

All the studies, which came out prior to any immunization, pointed out that the immunizations would need to be periodically boosted. These initial studies were of the immune response to the disease itself, not the immune response to immunizations.

The truth is that immune response to the immunizations or naturally acquired response, wanes. And it does so at similar rates no mater if it is naturally acquired or acquired by immunization.

Immune response in COVID-19: what is next?

edit on 11-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

All the studies, which came out prior to any immunization, pointed out that the immunizations would need to be periodically boosted.

it was not sold to the public that way.

Dr. Peter Hotez - Vaccine Infomercial Misinformation

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The problem with Covid-19 is that it's a seasonal disease ...

I dunno .... my vaxxed husband got it at the beginning of September which isn't exactly cold and flu season.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Post a link to one of these peer reviewed papers that suggest acquired immunity to COVID-19 is for decades or for life.

I didn't make that claim, so not sure why you are asking me.

Also, it is fairly trivial to note that people who have refused to be immunized, have also had numerous bouts of COVID-19.

Really? Considering the facts that a) the symptoms are so very close to numerous other illnesses (colds, flu, etc), and b) the tests are extremely faulty and unreliable, I seriously doubt it. Of course, you have repeatedly denied thae fact that tests are unreliable, so I understand that you will refuse to accept that fact, and will also likely challenge the fact that the symptoms are easily confused with other illnesses.

All the studies, which came out prior to any immunization, pointed out that the immunizations would need to be periodically boosted.

Nope. That is a lie that was inserted into the narrative once it became clear that the jabs didn't work, and you, of course, just gobbled it up.

Feel free to keep your head firmly in the sand, it really doesn't bother me in the least. I found it mildly amusing for a short time, but now, it is just silly, but you do you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join