It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the cover up of Astrazeneca vaccine-induced deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Do you trust all doctors too?

Latest payout by the bestest, most wonderful pharmaceutical company: "Pfizer to pay $50 mln to settle drug wholesalers' EpiPen antitrust claims. Oct 11 (Reuters) - Pfizer (PFE. N) has agreed to pay $50 million to settle claims by drug wholesalers that they overpaid for EpiPen allergy treatment devices as a result of anticompetitive tactics by the drugmaker.Oct 11, 2023" (Came up while searching for recent payouts on a search on google.)

These jerks don't give a crap about you or me and if you think they do, you are smoking something. There's something terribly wrong when a corporation is allowed to conduct business with their stellar track record.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

Yes, my colleague's daughter was middle-aged and she appeared healthy. But mind, I don't know her medical record. All I know that she died shortly after being vaccinated. Sometimes, it's hard to prove that the vaccine caused death. And that AstraZeneca was crap was a well-established fact from the get go. This is why in the first round of vaccination it was offered neither to the older people nor medical staff. Pfizer has always been considered to be better, Astra has always been thought to be the worst one, the most dangerous one and nobody really wanted to get it. However, in the first round of vaccination, people were divided into groups, there was a shortage of vaccines and Pfizer was given only to the medical staff, seniors, hospital patient, the disabled etc. My colleague's friend was a teacher and I remember all teachers got Astra then.

When I got my shots, it was eight months after the first group was vaccinated. There weren't any queues then and you could choose a vaccine. And I can't say I didn't have any information about it. I interviewed all of my friends, acquaintances, neighbors, the friends of friends etc.

Actually, all those adverse effects are caused by the immune system going crazy. People tend to forget that Covid caused similar symptoms if the immune system overreacted. I always thought that those damned white blood cells are your worst enemy. If they become insane, you'd be better off if you ran into a psychopathic serial killer.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread.

The bottom line is that those of us that didn’t take these vaccines due to caution were correct.

The efficacy was incorrect, the testing period was way too short, and the testing was flawed.

We were called names, ridiculed, coerced, and shunned.

Sad story of my own..

My wife dropped an email to friends that we hadn’t heard of for a while.

The husband replied asking that she give him a call. He let her know that his wife had passed away.

She had a medical issue that she had been managing very well. Three days after she was vaccinated her condition flared up like it never had before and never let up.

She opted for the medically assisted death that they are peddling like crazy here in Canada.

Infuriating and heartbreaking.
edit on 9-12-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: koolkikitty

It's actually not as rare as you claim. Not only do I know someone who died horribly from the vaccine, I know others who were strongly pro-vaccine that are now questioning deaths and their own symptoms from the boosters.

To date, Pfizer alone has paid out billions in medical injuries across different products. In addition, they paid out over 2 billion in 2009 for fraudulent marketing of four drugs, among other allegations.

Please explain to me why you trust these companies so much?

Because they know they will be totally screwed if they stuff up on this scale.

And also, the companies were set up to produce medicines. They had humanitarian goals from the outset.

They could have had less lofty goals and have made more money, without all the costs and regulation, and close watching by authorities, if that was their only aim. I mean look at the Trump organization by comparison, it's clearly been take only, never give back.

Yes, they have stuffed up in the past, but I don't think they actually planned to reduce their customer base, and damage their reputation, in such stuff-ups. That would be highly unprofitable.

The problem with the vaccine industry and its followers and medical professionals who are invested in promoting them is that they wouldn't admit the death was caused by the vaccine. They cover up vaccine-induced deaths while keep promoting and pushing these products.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Thanks for the thread.

The bottom line is that those of us that didn’t take these vaccines due to caution were correct.

The efficacy was incorrect, the testing period was way too short, and the testing was flawed.

We were called names, ridiculed, coerced, and shunned.

Sad story of my own..

My wife dropped an email to friends that we hadn’t heard of for a while.

The husband replied asking that she give him a call. He let her know that his wife had passed away.

She had a medical issue that she had been managing very well. Three days after she was vaccinated her condition flared up like it never had before and never let up.

She opted for the medically assisted death that they are peddling like crazy here in Canada.

Infuriating and heartbreaking.

Heartbreaking and very sad.

You may never be sure in every single case whether the vaccine is the cause but you can deduce what's new and what could be affecting the health of so many around us. If not the cause I will say a major contributing factor in many cases of ill health and of sudden deaths.
edit on 9-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WaESN
Only side effect I noticed from the AZ vaccine was a (temporary) improvement in my arthritis
I'd happily take it every year!

Not possible to have the AZ vaccine as it has been withdrawn completely from most of the countries that offered it and I don't know if it's still offered somewhere in the world. It would be scandalous and criminal if this vaccine is still used.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123

It's actually not as rare as you claim. Not only do I know someone who died horribly from the vaccine, I know others who were strongly pro-vaccine that are now questioning deaths and their own symptoms from the boosters.

To date, Pfizer alone has paid out billions in medical injuries across different products. In addition, they paid out over 2 billion in 2009 for fraudulent marketing of four drugs, among other allegations.

And also, the companies were set up to produce medicines. They had humanitarian goals from the outset.

They could have had less lofty goals and have made more money, without all the costs and regulation, and close watching by authorities, if that was their only aim. I mean look at the Trump organization by comparison, it's clearly been take only, never give back.

Yes, they have stuffed up in the past, but I don't think they actually planned to reduce their customer base, and damage their reputation, in such stuff-ups. That would be highly unprofitable.

The problem with the vaccine industry and its followers and medical professionals who are invested in promoting them is that they wouldn't admit the death was caused by the vaccine. They cover up vaccine-induced deaths while keep promoting and pushing these products.

Actually, they do admit to their vaccines being the cause of injuries, but they are miniscule in number especially compared to the injuries and deaths caused by food additives and processing methods. It doesn't stop food processing, packaging, distribution and manufacture of unsafe foods.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Actually, they do admit to their vaccines being the cause of injuries, but they are miniscule in number especially compared to the injuries and deaths caused by food additives and processing methods. It doesn't stop food processing, packaging, distribution and manufacture of unsafe foods.

Can you not see anything wrong with this type of argument you just made?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaESN
Only side effect I noticed from the AZ vaccine was a (temporary) improvement in my arthritis
I'd happily take it every year!

Not possible to have the AZ vaccine as it has been withdrawn completely from most of the countries that offered it and I don't know if it's still offered somewhere in the world. It would be scandalous and criminal if this vaccine is still used.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The vaccine has been withdrawn in Australia and off the top of my head I think in most other places around the world but I am not sure if India is still using it.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The deaths and injuries from the AZ vaccine are not as rare as you think they are. I can't believe people are using the same lines and the same excuses used by the medical establishment in the last three years.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Armageddon17

Can you not see anything wrong with this type of argument you just made?

The use of power tools have sometimes deadly consequences, but we don't ban them, because those consequences are limited in number and they also have far more advantageous utility.

The food processing industry markets products that will cause severe health consequences and even deaths of high numbers of the consumers. And they are not banned, either.

Many have touted Ivermectin as being totally benign but effective against COVID-19. Not only is it ineffective against COVID-19 in the majorities of studies, but poisonings by people who have taken Ivermectin have skyrocketed in line with the online misinformation:

Poison Control Centers Are Fielding A Surge Of Ivermectin Overdose Calls

The COVID-19 immunizations are even more benign than all of the above.

The government and health authorities are not the ones out to kill you.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The deaths and injuries from the AZ vaccine are not as rare as you think they are. I can't believe people are using the same lines and the same excuses used by the medical establishment in the last three years.

AstraZeneca vaccine: risk of death is 1 in a million, but what does that mean?

The people are using the medical establishment's and government's 'line's because they are the only source of credible data.

Everything else is made-up. Usually by kooks with an online following.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The people are using the medical establishment's and government's 'line's because they are the only source of credible data.

Do you always trust the pharmaceutical establishment and the government to tell you the truth? I think not many do in our days.

Big pharma isn't interested in truth or science but in the promotion of their products and we know what happens when profit becomes the top priority. The government and big pharma have been proven wrong again and again on how safe and effective these vaccines are. Where is their credibility?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Unfortunately a minority still does for various reasons but most people have now realised the covid vaccines are not safe and effective.
edit on 12-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You shouldn't make these comparisons between food additives and medical products so to excuse the large number of deaths and injuries caused by the covid vaccines. I see you keep pushing the doctrine of 'miniscule deaths and injuries' but the fact is the AZ vaccine has been completely withdrawn because it is a failed vaccine.
edit on 12-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   

For some reason I can't start a new thread. That's why I'm posting this here. It's not of topic if you look at it more broadly. The censorship and control of and by the media is unbelievable as far as I am concerned. Here you can see what happens when you say things in a debate that should not be heard.
Terrible.
twitter.com... 6ea34da60e800db 348124e693241%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninefornews.nl%2Ftijdens- the-last-republican-debate-the-screen-suddenly-went-black-you-are-not-allowed-to-see%2F

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zandra1

For some reason I can't start a new thread. That's why I'm posting this here.

You do have to have a few post first before being able to start a new thread. Not sure of the exact number 5-15 somewhere? The media censorship is very much a big issue, keep at it.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

While I agree with you that scientists have more credibility than an average idiot, I would wish to point out that not everything is revealed to the plebs. Yes, this is how the establishment views the general public; the mass of idiots that will consume any crap that is fed to them.

And the crap that all the medical celebrities were talking on TV, at least in my country, was really infuriating although I don't consider myself an anti-vaccine twat. Like this: "Oh blood clots. Not a problem for the medicine. We can cure that." Seriously? This is not some trivial issue you go to your doctor with and have meds prescribed. This is a deadly condition.

And there's a damned good reason why you can't go to your doctor and have Astra vaccine, at least in most countries. Meds and vaccines are not banned without a reason. Only I heard before plenty of reassurances that Astra is harmless and as good as other vaccines. Even now there are medical authorities who claim that Astra vaccine caused miracles. Hell, I heard even the conspiracy theory coming from my stupid government that all the criticism against Astra is the revenge for Brexit. That it's a plot perpetrated by Pfizer to reap all the profits and leave the poor Brits without a penny. Like the whole world hates the Brits.

Anyway, I don't accuse the the Astra company of wanting to depopulate the planet. But they certainly f*cked it up, even on the level of clinical trials. And although the blood clots are rare, they tend to happen to young people the most, for whom the serious and potentially deadly symptoms of Covid are also rare. And the cure can't be as risky as a disease itself.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Apart from those who died from Covid (including quite a few very prominent anti-vaxxers)

Meanwhile, most of us who did take the vaccine are perfectly fine.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You mean the usual 'safe and effective' line?!
It didn't work very well unless you think it's still a good explanation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join