It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Says He Might Not Be Seeking Re-Election if Trump Was Not Running.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I Doubt Very Much Mr. Trump ever used the Word " Vermin " . This Sounds like another Leftist BS Story .

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'm curious, how is the fact that global and regional tensions are increasing as Putin situates nuclear weapons in Belarus Biden's fault?

There's no denying the man is incompetent but that's a bit of a stretch.
Why do you think it would be any different if Trump was in charge?

Both men are thoroughly unfit for high office - the fact that at present they are the two people most likely to be contesting next years Presidential contest is truly frightening.

Surely there are better prospective candidates?
America deserves so much better.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Trump and Putin would get along famously. They are bth of the impression that they are sharks in a world of sheep.
Sadly the sheep are too dumb to realize that neither gives a damn about the country or the people linving in it.
They think by hitching their waggon to the shark they can be sharks too, identity disphorea. If you need the strong man to feel strong you yourself can't be the strong man.

Think about it

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GarbageCollector

Trump and Putin would get along famously.

Some allege they do.
Personally I got the impression Putin was sort of taking the piss out of Trump and Trump didn't realise it.

They are bth of the impression that they are sharks in a world of sheep.

One is an egotistical, megalomaniac de facto dictator.
The other is an egotistical, megalomaniac who believes he and he alone knows what is right for his country - I think he may be jealous of the powers the de facto dictator has.

Sadly the sheep are too dumb to realize that neither gives a damn about the country or the people linving in it.

Too true.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Does my interpretation of his statement make sense to anyone besides me?

I think it's just an excuse for him to run again by framing himself as the anti-Trump candidate when in reality him dropping out would do more harm to Trump's campaign , a viable alternative to Trump would be a candidate who is bellow retirement age with new ideas and the dynamism to implement them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join