It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe-25 is an experiment that destroys human utopia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Sadly there always people who reflect a scientific research and how humanity could survive their welfare beyond what we experience in the here and now and all its dualistic nature.

To overcome what those mice had to endure and how we constantly on the brink of destroying ourselves by economical dependence and political boredom, and military monger ,than the only way out is the stars , space exploration and colonization of our solar system
will set us free for expanding and evolve to a new kind of era , where everything will eventually start over again only within somewhat more space as we have now and survived a few centuries more

If those mice could only turned into bats this never happened

Thanks for this I've learned something new

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

All you need to do is devise a means of being able to achieve low Earth orbit cost-effectively.

Aerospike engines were supposed to be the ticket there but they have yet to materialise in any sort of definitive manner.

If we can do that we can colonise, the place, and then the moon.

Mars is a waste of time but some of the outer planets moons show promise.

To get there though we also need a means of cruising around our own star system at velocities that make colonisation and industrialisation a viable prospect, plasma engines may help in that department.

As to the stars, well baby steps first, cant run before we can walk, as to how that will be done, well that remains to be determined in any sort of realistic manner.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I do like a lot of your posts and appreciate a different cultural perspective on events. This one gets a 10/10 on the Russian Troll level.

What kind of message are you trying to promote in looking for a better world just leads to disaster. There is a lot wrong with this study. In terms of being farmers and looking after the herd, something went screwy. Mice do like to travel, when realized they where stuck in some sick experiment, they where smart enough to put that insanity to an end.

In the 'Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy', Mice do own this planet. Have you noticed the similar hands?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

There's the infamous Skinner Box were a rat was placed in a box with two levers...one dispensed food and water and the other dispensed a narcotic.

The rat would obsessively press the drug lever and ignore food and water until it died.

They updated the experiment to wherever rat had bedding and toy's and an exercise wheel to entertain itself instead of just the bare box with food water and drugs and they discovered that the rat never developed an addiction and never pressed the lever.

It was an inhuman experiment in the first place because they removed an intelligent lifeforms from its natural environment and of course the poor thing sought pleasure and release from such a prison.

Duh.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The rat would obsessively press the drug lever and ignore food and water until it died.

It does get addictive. Sounds like one of the better ways to go with some of these experiments.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Psychology is making lots of advancements for addiction treatments and various therapies but we still have a long way to go.

I'm schizophrenic and doing much better but it was extremely time consuming before we landed on the right meds and I found a therapist I could trust enough to talk to about what I was going through.

Even then she could only offer comfort and sympathy because my case is so complex and convoluted.

She made some notes in the system and apparently it helped because those issues I was struggling with are no longer overwhelming me.

She's been a godsend.

I still struggle with periods of unrelenting suffering that I simply have to endure until they pass but today is a good day so I'm celebrating.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
TL; DR: Population density made them gay

(post by ByCrom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join