It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Border Patrol Memo - Agents Can Not Use 'He' or "She" Pronouns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Conservative snowflakes triggered again? Oh my, what a surprise!

The Heritage Foundation is one of the most rampant anti-LGBT organizations in the world and the authors and promoters behind the notorious theocratic plan of autocracy headed by their great orange Republican leader, Project 2025.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess biden is now inviting all the trans wannabe from foreign countries, sometimes I wonder what in the hell are the democrats doing to America.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAlternateOpinion
The Heritage Foundation is one of the most rampant anti-LGBT organizations in the world ...

IF true ... so what? The information they provided is accurate. The Border Patrol memo states they are not supposed to use pronouns. Catering to a tiny tiny tiny minority of trans people instead of using common sense that almost all people use HE/SHE and HIS/HER. The fact that the government is more concerned about pronouns then spending the time and money to fix the broken border says a lot about how 'woke' and screwed up it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAlternateOpinion
Conservative snowflakes triggered again? Oh my, what a surprise!

The Heritage Foundation is one of the most rampant anti-LGBT organizations in the world and the authors and promoters behind the notorious theocratic plan of autocracy headed by their great orange Republican leader, Project 2025.
Weird. This thread is about the border. And the disallowing of pronouns. Plenty of Left vs. Right or LGBTQISA+ threads to join.

Or if you prefer to bring up OMB when he ain’t prez anymore, or Project 2025, maybe make a new thread?

Personally I’d love to see your arguments on how Agenda 21 has morphed into Agenda 2030 and how the current border crisis and lack of pronouns figures into the transition.

Or detail your thoughts about this thread more concisely?

But I digress…

edit on 30-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We have entered into strange territory "Clown World" where law enforcement is forced to use terms that don't reflect reality.

🤡🌎

<< 1   >>

join