It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Children sing The Friendship Song 2023 - It's not Friendly but it is Telling

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do you really think that Moses led the Israelites, Jacob's offspring, out of Egypt, into the desert, where they wandered for 40 years until "God" told them to start wars with people living in that land? That "God" told them to take the land from, presumably, Esau's offspring, so it's their land, even though they couldn't keep it and lost it over and over again, and didn't get it back until 1948?

So some 6 by 21 miles is Palistine land...lol stop it...

So, you think the Jews were a bunch of peaceful hunter wanderers that stumbled upon empty land that they settled on the Sinai Peninsula?

That they didn't come out of Egypt 3500 years ago, and conquer that land, in Yahweh's name, the land that you are calling Jewish land?

I'm just not seeing your point here.

edit on 2620232023k16America/Chicago2023-11-21T21:16:26-06:0009pm2023-11-21T21:16:26-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm just not seeing your point here.

My point is no one really had that land as their own. The Jews were there a long time in any case. The fact they won wars for their land pretty much suggests they can say this is our land, so get the F out. They could have taken a ton of land from Egypt and Jordan but they gave it back. Egypt and Jordan were the initial proprietors over the so-called Palestine people (even though they are actually Jordanian, but were not favored groups when Jordan became a country at the same time Israel did.) The refugees in Gaza and West Bank have zero rights to that land, it never was theirs even back in the day.

No one ever answers my question with the West Bank... if that is their land what is 1 foot to the east of them, why isn't that their land too?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

I don't think so.
Military commanders are expected to prevent such things.
There would be no strategic or tactical advantage to that.

I mean we are trying to compare it to what Hamas does with their children and many other Muslims over there do, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Love it. It is a bit lex talionis, but so is this world.

The pro IDF one seems to be a kids programming counter to the Hamas and Hezbollah ones in the area.

Going in my signature.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I was comparing the sensitivities of those who loved a classic Israeli song, with how it was re-written as a sort of parody.

Just imagine if someone re-wrote a classic American song like:

Well, not exactly American, but migrated to America, just like the descendants of the Danish mercenaries signed on with William to conquer Anglo Saxon England while the Northmen came in from the North. Eventually all merging through marriage and extra marital what not and some eventually ending up in the Americas.

We wouldn't like it if someone re-wrote that song to make us seem like murderous berserkers would we?
Let's keep it as is.

So now you'd better stop
And rebuild all your ruins
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Are you familiar with this man? He is Palestinian. He is the son of a high ranking member of Hamas. He was raised by Hamas His childhood was Hamas. He went to prison for being a son of Hamas. He has plenty to say about Hamas.

His says that Israel must annihilate Hamas.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Of course Israel doesnt have a chance. Did that finally dawn on you?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Of course Israel doesnt have a chance.

A chance at what?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

My answer to your question, if I thought Israel could take on the Muslim world and win.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So this is the hill Israel choose to die on?
What if the goys won't fight their war any longer?

I mean they are an independent country it's their choice to stay in the #ty neighborhood and fight, just don't expect the rest of the world to chime in on anyone's behalf.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Hey, why are you so hostile to me for pointing out the numbers and what Israel is up against.

Dont' beat up on the messenger.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Lol...

How exactly am I hostile to you?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I seen the video, is not as violent as the hamas videos and chants all over the internet.

What is wrong with it, they are at war with hamas, what they are supposed to sing, about kissing hamas in the ass?

Really, this is news but the darn horrendous propaganda of hamas is not?

Comon man you better than that.

Posts like yours is why I now believe the US should stop all aid to Israel and use military force to stop Israel from the continued bombing. I didn't start out with that opinion but I have it now.

Dear God....Children are singing about killing everyone during the time there are actual massive numbers of children being killed and your response is "the other side does it too".

That's the response of a 3 year-old toddler.

Here's why this is news.

The US isn't directly funding and aiding the "other side that is doing it too".

It's so obvious Israel is seeking to either drive out the Palestinians or cause the enough suffering to significantly reduce their numbers through starvation or lack of medical care. And things like children singing this song shows that this opinion is in grained in many people in Israel.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Let me reframe that, there is not moral high ground when you use kids to be trained as the next batch of jihadist to die for hamas.

Aren't children taught in Israel that it's their duty to join the military? Isn't military service required?

Aren't children taught God promised them this land and it's their right?

Children in Israel see that only certain nationalities can drive on certain roads or go to certain places - just based on their Nationality and not actions. Is it ok to teach children to discriminate?

Teaching children to sing songs about killing "everyone" isn't teaching children to be violent?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Probably the wrong word.

Maybe you were just putting a whole lotta words in my mouth I didn't say and argued points I didn't make.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

My answer to your question, if I thought Israel could take on the Muslim world and win.

They dis it once already so I'm not so sure I'd count them out. Militarily speaking they could take our each of their neighbors. Would the conflict end however its very unlikely they will continue to be attacked by rockets and mortar fire. So not a solution for peace. Not sure that there is an option at this point. The best Israel can hope for is limit the damage they can do. But Israelis will die in the future to many people want their extermination

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The video might be real, is the translation real though?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Are you for real? How much of a difference would it make if someone added a fabricated translation to this propaganda Wunderland?

"I might have been manipulated into being disgusted by the weaponization of kids... more?"

So what?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Followed up by a lovely rendition of " The future belongs to me.", an old Obama and Biden favorite.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: SprocketUK

Are you for real? How much of a difference would it make if someone added a fabricated translation to this propaganda Wunderland?

"I might have been manipulated into being disgusted by the weaponization of kids... more?"

So what?

my point is they could have been singing bloody anything, theres a worl;d of difference between John Lennon's Imagine and, say the Horst Wessel song! So far I have only seen the subtitles attributed to the polemic rag, electronic intifada, not a source I am capable of trusting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join