It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech Given Today at UN by son of Hamas Cofounder Mosab Hassan Yousef

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Before the viewing at the UN of the October 7th footage today there was a speech given by Mosab Hassan Yousef. He is the son of one of Hamas founding leaders and has made a very impassioned speech today that all should hear.

He covers his experience as a child when his father helped form Hamas, the indoctrination of children, the care of Palestinian people, their ultimate goals, prisoner for hostage swap origins, Putin’s Birthday present, leaders of Hamas and their families currently living in The Four Seasons Hotel in Qatar (side note: Al Jazeera is funded by Qatar), and so much more. It is a riveting speech from start to finish.

He begins at 4 minutes 35 seconds into video:

As always, I hope you are all doing well.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Who's speech really matters? That would be Hamas, U.S. and Israeli leaders, otherwise it's just propaganda fodder for the easily led masses.

Senior Hamas leader blames U.S. for not stopping the conflict/war/genocide which they could easily do by not sending arms/money.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Let’s stay on topic shall we.
Stop trying to deflect from the OP.
The son of a hamas founder has an incredible amount of insight into the organization that only an insider would truly know.
Hamas is worse than everybody knows.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

The son of a hamas founder has an incredible amount of insight into the organization that only an insider would truly know.

He is being labeled as butt hurt and an Israeli spy, it's all propaganda. Let's stay on the path of truth shall we?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Until Hamas releases hostages and hands over the terrorists who murdered on the 7th I don’t give a FF what they have to say.

What you posting that for anyway?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Until Hamas releases hostages and hands over the terrorists who murdered on the 7th I don’t give a FF what they have to say.

What you posting that for anyway?

Do you not think it's important to hear what both sides' leaders have to say in the hostage exchange issue?
edit on q000000171130America/Chicago3131America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

Thanks for let us know about this speech , it is really good speech IMO , and it to me sound as voice of reason.

edit on 21-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Edit: my keyboard is breaking, i need new one ....writing goes harder
edit on 21-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: VermiIion

He is being labeled as butt hurt and an Israeli spy, it's all propaganda. Let's stay on the path of truth shall we?

The UN seems to think his experience in hamas is very relevant. 10/10
You used to speak highly of what the UN thinks.
Interesting pushback from you now.

His testimony will go a long way uncovering and exposing hamas multiple decades of treachery, lies and brutality.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Thanks or let us know about this speech , it is really good speech IMO , and it to me sound as voice o reason.

It's sensationalized propaganda and we all can post opposite views with the same effect. It's meaningless. What is important is what the leaders have to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

Yes, I would say he is a subject matter expert and a brave man.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What are you crying here again...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thank you and you are welcome. Before I started listening I was wondering what he would say. I thought he put things into perspective, now if only more people would listen.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Something that eludes some members here, that being identifying propaganda and seeing the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yeeh, i got sense of hope from the speech....if more people would think the same like him, there could be solution to mess.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Something that eludes some members here, that being identifying propaganda and seeing the truth.

You choose not to believe what Mosab Hassan Yousef has to say. Good for you. You mentioned above that it's important to hear what both sides' leaders have to say but you're quick to dismiss the side you don't agree with as propaganda. Listen to the video - at least some of it - and tell me he isn't speaking from experience.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

You choose not to believe what Mosab Hassan Yousef has to say. Good for you. You mentioned above that it's important to hear what both sides' leaders have to say but you're quick to dismiss the side you don't agree with as propaganda. Listen to the video - at least some of it - and tell me he isn't speaking from experience.

I do listen to both sides and find propaganda on both sides, the real issue here is to listen to the people with actual power in all of this who run the S**t show.
edit on q000000371130America/Chicago1919America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

He will not do such a thing, because that is not the agenda,

The video is very compelling and full of truth, I wonder how the hamas animal terrorist feels now that one of their own is talking against them.

I wish the hassan a healthy long life, but we know hamas tends to kill their own and then have them for dinner.

edit on 21-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If Biden and Netanyahu had any common sense and bravery, top HAMAS leaders would now be dead, no matter what country they were hiding in.

Many many thousands of innocent deaths in Gaza would have been prevented over the last 45 days.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

If Biden and Netanyahu had any common sense and bravery, top HAMAS leaders would now be dead, no matter what country they were hiding in.

Many many thousands of innocent deaths in Gaza would have been prevented over the last 45 days.

How to you propose they should have handled it before Oct. 7th because what they both did was ignore the Palestinian people's human rights and tried to shove their desired agreement down Hamas' throat. It's true history for all to learn.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join