It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micro expression from A Friend Part III

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wasn’t sure if I should have added this to my other post about this friend, but I decided to do a separate post because of the stand alone topic of micro expressions.

This is actually a continuation of an ongoing saga I’ve been having with a “friend”
I’ll condense it.

Every time I would go out with this friend I would get very ill. It was like clockwork.
I suspected all kinds of crazy things, witchcraft, frienemy, something was off. We have known each other a long time and are very connected.

Then after a good while I saw this person again and she was very sick, in a way that was connected to what I was feeling.
The thing was that I no longer felt sick when I saw her after finding out she was sick. I also made it a point to protect myself when seeing her, I would say a little prayer just in case.
Something was working. I thought I must be just sensitive and had picked up some vibes from her. I even wondered if it was nothing woo woo and my super sense of smell that was acting up picking up something from her.

THEN…..

We were out with a group. Someone from the group is very interested in a job I am doing. We were talking about it and laughing and at the
Right time, in just a split second I caught it…….I looked at my friend (the sick one) and I saw she had made a face at me, it was one of utter
Contempt. I dare say if looks could kill I’d be dead.. I was taken aback but tried not to make notice. I continued engaging with the other person.
I was so disturbed and know what I saw, and now has me rethinking everything……..
I’ve tried to convince myself, she isn’t feeling well, or people just make faces. I know that’s not it. I believe my guardian angels, the universe and all that is good made me see that face in a split second as a warning…My gut sank.

Of course after I saw that expression I was thinking about this person, and our interactions and one thing has really stood out that has always bothered me. Can someone tell me if this is connected to witchcraft, or something else woo woo. When you go on a trip do your friends ask you for the exact dates? I know I don’t. This friend always has and I’ve always found it bizarre. I am in no way afraid she would rob me or anything of that nature. I noticed this a while back and made it a point not to give one by saying oh I don’t know, we might leave early or late, etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You may consider me crazy but I am a graduate engineer with a MBA from a top 50 university. I was an executive in manufacturing since the age of 28, a gifted student with an 88 percentile IQ. I attained the level as President of a manufacturing organization in my career. My life wasn’t a bowl of cherries. Nor was my career. It’s get up when you get knocked down, dust yourself off and keep marching on. That and don’t give up.

I always kept God and religion at the end of my sleeve. Not totally discounting but just on the fence. Basically to hedge my bet that he either is or isn’t.

We then we moved to South Carolina. My entire life's perspective changed based on what I have been exposed to both spiritually and from a UFO phenomenon perspective. It basically connected the dots with my other experience in my life.

I also had an Exorcist at my home in 2021. I am not possessed but he felt that I am under a spiritual attack. The priest also said that many in life who do good are usually the ones under attack. That includes police, firemen and Federal Agents such as FBI. He used to be a Federal prosecutor so he’s not a boy scout.

Based on what you write here I sense and perceive that you are a good person. The one giving you the facial business has IMO issues. IMO they are on the other side of what you express and don’t want you to succeed, regardless of their connection to you.

You may have to move on. We were told we may have to move as evil is always expanding its grasp 24 /7. We are moving.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

were out with a group. Someone from the group is very interested in a job I am doing. We were talking about it and laughing and at the Right time, in just a split second I caught it…….I looked at my friend (the sick one) and I saw she had made a face at me, it was one of utter Contempt. I dare say if looks could kill I’d be dead..

you must be a Scorpio.

Only a Scorpio would be that emotionally sensitive in the moment to catch a split second facial expression .
edit on 20-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

were out with a group. Someone from the group is very interested in a job I am doing. We were talking about it and laughing and at the Right time, in just a split second I caught it…….I looked at my friend (the sick one) and I saw she had made a face at me, it was one of utter Contempt. I dare say if looks could kill I’d be dead..

you must be a Scorpio.

Only a Scorpio would be that emotionally sensitive in the moment to catch a split second facial expression .

Gemini, and I total fluke that I caught it.
As if a guardian angel turned my eyes..

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you must be a Scorpio.

Gemini, and I total fluke that I caught it.
As if a guardian angel turned my eyes..

Lol that would be my Second Guess Gemini .

One of the reasons I hate being around groups of people is because of my Over-reading of Facial Expressions , Tones and Body Language . Especially people I don't know personally .

Friends I can generally relax around and I just ignore the Micro expressions.

But for sure if she is making you feel physically ill then cut her lose , Life is to short to waste it on negative people.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Two things you stated makes me believe she’s jealous of you:

1. The look you got when talking about your accomplishments.

2. Wanting to know the exact address of where you are vacationing. Most likely so she can look it up and see how nice it is.

I’ve had a lot of jealous haters in my life. Lots of times it took me years to see it. They truly are toxic people.

The most egregious example would be one of my closest friends having an affair with my wife (now ex-wife thank god) - for years. Neither of them confessed, they were caught. And still to this day, I haven’t received an apology from either of them. I hope they both rot in hell.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

2. Wanting to know the exact address of where you are vacationing. Most likely so she can look it up and see how nice it is.

I’ve had a lot of jealous haters in my life. Lots of times it took me years to see it. They truly are toxic people.

The most egregious example would be one of my closest friends having an affair with my wife (now ex-wife thank god) - for years. Neither of them confessed, they were caught. And still to this day, I haven’t received an apology from either of them. I hope they both rot in hell.

Here’s the thing. We are in the same socio-economic class. Similar houses, cars, similar kids.
Also she wasn’t asking the address but the dates. She has always asked me the exact dates which I find kinda creepy.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What a gut punch. You don’t need an apology from people like that, the universe gave you an out card!
Hope you are living your best life now!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Here’s the thing. We are in the same socio-economic class. Similar houses, cars, similar kids.
Also she wasn’t asking the address but the dates. She has always asked me the exact dates which I find kinda creepy.

Maybe she considers you the standard to achieve to. Is she very competitive with you?

Weird about the dates thing unless she lives nearby, and wants to help look after your home while you’re gone.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

What a gut punch. You don’t need an apology from people like that, the universe gave you an out card!
Hope you are living your best life now!

Yeah, I only had two really close friends at the time, and she tried to sleep with the other one too. Just a terrible person.

Honestly, not really. All the trauma put me into PTSD for about 5 years after we broke up. This trauma was not from losing her though. It was from losing my kids in the custody battle. Lost the prime of my life. When I finally came out of it, I found myself in my 40’s with absolutely zero tolerance for BS and most people, for that matter.

Thank god my kids are in college now and all that’s in the past.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Maybe she considers you the standard to achieve to. Is she very competitive with you? Weird about the dates thing unless she lives nearby, and wants to help look after your home while you’re gone.

Doesn’t seem like a competitive person at all, but I could be wrong, some hide that better than others.
Want to know something weird…..
Home girl just texted me as I type this…

We do live near but she will also not be home so it’s not about looking after anything…

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Perhaps they just bit their tongue or had some gastrointestinal distress?

edit on 20-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

medium.com...@vvanedwards/how-to-decode-the-7-basic-emotions-140561f2ccdf

What I saw was a mix between #7 Contempt, and #4, Anger.
It actually might have been both but it was so fast and when she saw me glance she quickly changed.

I was so engrossed talking to the other person she probably didn’t think I’d glance back at her.

Also I do consider myself a good person. I know I am very……very…very different. I am a Gemini that is a lifepath 4 (22). That is exactly what Trump is. So as you can imagine, we are very polarizing people. It is very hard to be lukewarm with us. People love us or hate us.
I am ok with that as I am very secure with myself. This person may have flow under my radar..
edit on 20-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2023 by cocnutcrab883 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps they bit their tongue?

We were’t eating, is it possible to bite your tongue while just listening to other people speak?

Here’s the thing, I think I’ve tried every way to give this person the benefit of the doubt that these weird happenings were something else. The facial expression is the straw that broke the camels back.

When some bad stuff went down in my life, that person was there. I am now wondering if it was sympathy, or gloating!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It was likely something you said right before she made the face. It is based in jealousy of some type. A pride issue as well probably

Confront her. Ask her if there is a problem. If she lies you will see it in her face. I think she will bold face lie to you.
If she lies, you know what comes next. Separation. It is very unsafe to have a concealed enemy in your home.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Listen to your inner voice, Jag. Build some distance between you and that person.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Listen to your inner voice, Jag. Build some distance between you and that person.

Cheers

I probably should have done that when I realized I was getting sick from just being around her.
I really wanted to believe it was something else. I don’t think I can deny it anymore.

Usually it is very easy for me to detach from people. For some reason I really wanted to believe that she is/was good, and didn’t have ill intent…something.

It will also be very difficult to completely cut her out as we run in the same circles…

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It was likely something you said right before she made the face. It is based in jealousy of some type. A pride issue as well probably

Confront her. Ask her if there is a problem. If she lies you will see it in her face. I think she will bold face lie to you.
If she lies, you know what comes next. Separation. It is very unsafe to have a concealed enemy in your home.

I remember what I said, it was that I got support from a very unusual place, as is this person dropped out of the heavens, a benefactor if you will…..That is what was said and that was the reaction.
On the flip side, the other person I was speaking with was massively excited, engrossed, laughing… what a stark difference in reaction…. Lots to ponder for me.

I’ve been reading a lot about micro expressions today. This video is super interesting.

Micro expression is to determine HIDDEN mental states, or people lying, hidden emotions…

edit on 20-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Lord have Mercy! Gemini? My wife n dog are born the same day.

The 4 of them get the house, I sleep alone in the shed out back.

With my wife? I never know who or which one I'm talking too....Yorkie is just as bad..both of him.
edit on 11231930America/ChicagoMon, 20 Nov 2023 14:02:19 -060002202300000019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join