It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hamas Use Human Shields

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I could go into what was found and happened at Al-Shifa Hospital and others.

I could quote reports on findings that show Hamas uses human shield.

We could post about Israel’s Supreme Court decision that makes it unconstitutional for Israel to use human shields sometime back.

I could post about the hostages Hamas currently has.

I could post about radar data showing rocket launches originate from Gaza neighborhoods and public spaces.

But I will ask one simple question for those that don’t want to see neighborhoods destroyed in Gaza. Does Hamas launch and store its terror rockets any other places than neighborhoods and public spaces? I haven’t seen any evidence they do?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

In a hostage situation...does the swat team go in and kill everyone to get to the hostage takers or is that considered unacceptable?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

We could post about Israel’s Supreme Court decision that makes it unconstitutional for Israel to use human shields sometime back.

I could post about radar data showing rocket launches originate from Gaza neighborhoods and public spaces.

But I will ask one simple question for those that don’t want to see neighborhoods destroyed in Gaza. Does Hamas launch and store its terror rockets any other places than neighborhoods and public spaces? I haven’t seen any evidence they do?

I don’t think anyone wants neighbourhoods destroyed.. Hamas are disgusting and need to be wiped of the face of the earth and if that means Gaza gets destroyed and innocent people die then so be it .. because until Hamas are gone they will carry on bombing Israel because that’s what they say they will do .. Hamas have had plenty of offers to come the table for a compromise but they’d rather use hospitals and schools as a hiding place and fire rockets from .. that’s my opinion on the mess over there.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Nofear51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

In a hostage situation...does the swat team go in and kill everyone to get to the hostage takers or is that considered unacceptable?

Well, in the US it's been known to happen far too often...even if on a smaller scale. Then we have all the botched no-knock warrants and 'wrong house' swats that have sadly taken far too many innocent lives.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It is interesting to see evidence but I suspect evidence coming from Israeli sources to be valid.

twitter.com...

"The @IDF published "evidence" it says of Hamas using Rantisi hospital for military purposes—including an alleged list of operatives shifts holding hostages (1:53). But that "list" is a calendar of days of the week in Arabic..."

Basically the IDF spokesman was telling us that they found a list of Hamas fighters names that were in charge of holding hostages but it turned out to be list of days of the week calendar. That tells a lot about authenticity of IDF reports. Including but not limited to the 40 beheaded babies.

(post by Mawdano removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: Nofear51

I'm sorry but you're not any better than Hamas. Killing of Israeli, or Palestinian kids is an act of terror which you clearly support.

It’s a war .. Hamas needs to go .. harsh that innocents will die but that happens in every war ..

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I understand it is a war, but there is a difference between war and deliberate terrorism

“Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.”
themillennialpress.com...

harsh that they innocents will die but that happens in every war

I hope that doesn't include praising Hitler for the Holocaust because it was a "war"
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nofear51

originally posted by: Lazy88

I don’t think anyone wants neighbourhoods destroyed.. Hamas are disgusting and need to be wiped of the face of the earth and if that means Gaza gets destroyed and innocent people die then so be it .. because until Hamas are gone they will carry on bombing Israel because that’s what they say they will do .. Hamas have had plenty of offers to come the table for a compromise but they’d rather use hospitals and schools as a hiding place and fire rockets from .. that’s my opinion on the mess over there.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I understand it is a war, but there is a difference between war and deliberate terrorism

“Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.”

harsh that they innocents will die but that happens in every war

I hope that doesn't include praising Hitler for the Holocaust because it was a "war"

What’s Hitler got to do with it ? All Hamas has to do is surrender and all the killing of civilians will stop .. but they rather use them as shields .. they are dirty baby killing rapists .. what a link to the vids of them doing it ? Plenty online if you want ?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nofear51

I'm sorry but you're not any better than Hamas. Killing of Israeli, or Palestinian kids is an act of terror which you clearly support.

It’s a war .. Hamas needs to go .. harsh that they innocents will die but that happens in every war ..

It’s sad. But if Hamas is going to launch terror rocket attacks in the thousands from neighborhoods to kill Jews, why should it be the Israelis that sacrifices.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What’s Hitler got to do with it ? All Hamas has to do is surrender and all the killing of civilians will stop

Hamas will never surrender because Israel didn't create Hamas for the sake of peace. It is an Israeli funded terror organization that was created to keep the war on going forever.

Former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

While this information has been accessible for quite some time, no one has explained it as effectively as our own Ron Paul back in the day. He revealed how the United States and Israel played a role in the creation of Hamas as a countermeasure against Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian political leader and chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

revolver.news...

but they rather use them as shields

I'm not sure about the shields issue but I have seen Israelis use people as shields for so long

they are dirty babie killing rapists

Do you means the 40 beheaded babies that nobody saw them but we believe they were beheaded

what a link to the vids of them doing it ? Plenty online if you want ?

Sure, I like to see evidence

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's why we hate Hamas but if they Israeli response is similar to Hamas, then both should be punished.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What happens when you burn through all the carefully crafted PR of the last 70 yrs?

That one hospital ate up most of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

One question: are the hostage takers in your scenario still firing rockets and shooting at people?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Good Gosh.

That you again.

Thought this was already hashed out?

Your pictures are over ten years old? Correct.

And now moot.

Israeli high court bans military use of Palestinians as human shields
· Even 'volunteers' breach Geneva pact, judge rules
· Human rights victory after three-year struggle
Chris McGreal in Jerusalem
Thu 6 Oct 2005 19.01 EDT

While Hamas has taken no action to stop using hunan shields.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I have seen videos and pictures of IDF doing it. I'm still looking for similar evidence of Hamas doing it but I couldn't find.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm not sure about the shields issue but I have seen Israelis use people as shields for so long

Any pictures within 15 years?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I have seen videos and pictures of IDF doing it. I'm still looking for similar evidence of Hamas doing it but I couldn't find.

Ok?

While Hamas still has hostages.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Why do you keep talking about the fellow in Israel that said nuke when Netanyahu quickly ruled it out?

Seems like that was a GOOD and MORAL decision!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join