It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triangle holds time…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This triangle of time holds mass for weight and time for mass. Many know the rooted squared number of mass but do we know the squared number for time? I took the image from top to bottom and from left to right of this massive triangle and nothing changed. They only change was the way the camera was held.

She traveled to space my triangle of time, there’re on to my shape she would once say. Others just enjoyed her arches. We went out and put the weight of the world on our massive triangle and nothing changed, time held the mass and the mass held the weight.

Pretty she was with others fitting inside. She held a square once and it slanted, a hexagon gave birth to six other sides so we called her December. Our triangle is also known as a polygon.

For every month to the year has a shape or a size. March is made of triangles or threes, March also brings us icicles. As sand is to time we bring in April. April fools day always has a box, a box of four and a month of 4 not for one but four for all. It’s kind of a joke.

The most important season is the season to be by three made by me and to never believe in PI, it’s a very irrational number…

Always remember, my triangle holds time…

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Explanation: S&F. Well done!

Personal Disclosure: I offer up these ancient threads of mine based upon a picture I created using just straight lines ...

Holy Moly Doc! I found a Cavity ... in my Big Bang!

AND ...

Events At The Vanishing Points Horizon! Shooting Straight Sent Me In Circles!

And here is that picture ...

This thread of mine might also be helpful ...

Quantums of Gravity = n% of Pi

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Is your math in base 10? Or did your math just fall apart?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

No it’s based on how triangles hold weight

Triangles are the strongest shape there is. Any weight placed on them is evenly distributed on all 3 sides. They represent geometric sturdiness; no matter how much weight you put on any side, it will not break.

craftedbycitrus.com...
edit on 16-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

No it’s based on how triangles hold weight

Triangles are the strongest shape there is. Any weight placed on them is evenly distributed on all 3 sides. They represent geometric sturdiness; no matter how much weight you put on any side, it will not break.

craftedbycitrus.com...

An egg shape is stronger.

ETA: someone at work just made all these points like two days ago. Was this on the Rogan podcast or something?

Also that quote is just factually incorrect for more than one reason.
edit on 16-11-2023 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Personally: I love Pi the maths-magic ratio.

The transcendence of π implies that it is impossible to solve the ancient challenge of squaring the circle with a compass and straightedge.

wiki

I am afraid I didn't really understand anything else in your OP. But I somehow enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

This is not about the stronger egg. It’s about a triangle I found while I was 3 on December 3rd my birthday! I really do kt understand math. To me 1+1 = 1, I must be dumb

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Thank you kindly! pi never repeats ever! My circle and your circle are always friends!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

This is not about the stronger egg. It’s about a triangle I found while I was 3 on December 3rd my birthday! I really do kt understand math. To me 1+1 = 1, I must be dumb

Enough said...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Explanation: You take 1 magnet and you add another magnet to it ...

Personal Disclosure: And you end up with a single magnet!

Hence 1+1=1

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

I want to thank you! I went on your threads! Wow! Nice work!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You know how your pocket always rips at work? I have the same problem but with the number 3! It’s my birthday, I have a dog with 3 legs, my car has 3 wheels, I have 3 sisters, 3 girl friends, only three 3left, my hand was blown up and now I only have 3 fingers.

I must be the triangle

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No, you have one sister. Because if you put them together it's all one sibling.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Haha! You are right!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You know how your pocket always rips at work? I have the same problem but with the number 3! It’s my birthday, I have a dog with 3 legs, my car has 3 wheels, I have 3 sisters, 3 girl friends, only three 3left, my hand was blown up and now I only have 3 fingers.

I must be the triangle

If you see so many 3's, you must realise YOUR vision (biological or imaginary) is the fourth invisible part that makes up a SQUARE.

Your car probably has 4 wheels if you include the steering wheel.

With 3 sisters, you are one of 4.

If you only have 3 fingers, you have a thumb that makes up 4 digits.

If you see all 3 girlfriends together that is called a foursome

And perhaps you rip your pockets because you do not flow through the world with enough observation for the moment but eyes are on the prize instead maybe. The spaces we wish to occupy and the routes we wish to take need simple planning sometimes to avoid friction.

I also live with triangles everywhere, positive energy, negative energy, and me invisibly in the middle like the pin for a compass needle that threads a single life-strand ahead and behind. Orbiting the past and lassoing the future.

Orbits waste no energy and afford many perspectives. They just need Time.

What a great, mad, insightful thread this turned out to be.

edit on 16/11/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you for your awesome insight! I think you fixed me and added a type of quadrilateral was it a box and a rectangle?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: FurPerson

Thank you kindly! pi never repeats ever! My circle and your circle are always friends!

All irrational numbers never repeat. They are unique, but not as unique as it may sound.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

10000%

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I think you fixed me and added a type of quadrilateral was it a box and a rectangle?

Be the box.

It includes anything four sided and yet only needs two sides to be all.

Inside and outside.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I might put shoes in my new box! Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join